Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!

+4
JadeB91x
emilysarahdodds
Charlii
Kay1510
8 posters

Go down

Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!  Empty Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!

Post by Kay1510 20th July 2015, 5:23 pm

Eeeeek tomorrow is the day. Can't believe it. Though I feel realllllly sick and can't seem to switch off! Admission time tomorwro is one o clock.. Hope  don't get too hungry!! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!  Empty Re: Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!

Post by Charlii 20th July 2015, 5:27 pm

It's normal, don't worry. I everyone deals with it differently. Make sure you have all your bits together, and you're ready to rock and roll. Try and get some rest tonight. If your admission is 1pm, you should be able to have a light breakfast in the morning. Eat something easy on the stomach, but good and healthy, poached egg on brown toast would be fab. You'll be ok :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!  Empty Re: Is it normal to feel this sick with nerves?!

Post by Kay1510 20th July 2015, 5:33 pm

I'm just having a bath.. washing my hair.. Getting off nail varnish etc then will pack my bags and relax I think! My heart is racing. That sounds nice I think I'll try that! I'll keep everyone updated!
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 20th July 2015, 5:34 pm

Thaanks by the way :) x
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 20th July 2015, 5:46 pm

Totally normal! Just try and remember you have a surgeon you trust and it's something you have been looking forward to for ages! Have a relaxing evening, try and get plenty of rest and remember you have all the ladies on here for you :) Enjoy it!! It's all over with so quickly.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 20th July 2015, 5:57 pm

Thanks Emily! I' such a wimp when it comes to pain or discomfort!! But aside from that am very very excited!!  X
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 20th July 2015, 9:31 pm

Good luck tomorrow Kay! I'll be sat at work checking for updates on you! Xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 20th July 2015, 11:19 pm

Totally normal hun! Hopefully you are now sound asleep though! My surgery wasn't until about midday today and I was feeling quite anxious all morning, however once you are with the anesthetist and they start giving you the sleep meds you'll feel lovely and then next thing you know you'll be all done and over the moon!! You'll be fine :-)) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st July 2015, 9:42 am

I was the same!! You'll be fine hun, it'll all be over before you know it :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 21st July 2015, 2:05 pm

Thanks ladies! I'm just waiting at the Mo.. Gown etc on.. Wristband on..  Now just watching some tv/reading magazines  to keep my mind occupied! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 21st July 2015, 2:13 pm

Eeek im excited for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It will all go so quick now, try and relax and maybe have a nap?
I started to feel headachey from nil by mouth and as soon as i had a nap felt like 2 mins i was asleep and they were knocking at the door!

Good luck anyways and let us know how you got on when your up to it xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 21st July 2015, 3:42 pm

I was terrified also but calmed down once I was there on te day as everyone there reasurred me. Hope it's going well for you :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 21st July 2015, 3:46 pm

I manged to nap! I've been drawn on now and seen anethatist and will be going down at half 5! Thanks girls.. see you on the other side! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 21st July 2015, 4:07 pm

Ahhh so exciting Kay!! Long wait for you though, hope it all goes smoothly! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down