Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol

+6
missfrancesca1989
bouncyDD
rockyk12
misf1
COOKIE
jakki32
10 posters

Go down

is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol Empty is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 4:33 pm

I feel a bit weird at the moment.Like detached from the whole process, like its happening but like its happening to someone else . I just cant imagine it happening.I have my BA in about 9 days and I had initial excitement but now I don't really feel anything, like indifferent to the whole thing!! Maybe its my way of coping . My husband keeps asking me if I am ok, I shouldnt do it if not sure etc,,but I am 150% sure.I just seem to have lost my enthusiasm. shrug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol Empty Re: is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 4:41 pm

It is your bodies way of coping with the nerves sweetie is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol 1978086825

Enjoy it babe. Most of us are like headless chickens is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol 2661777810 haha! This last week or so is really exciting though, I'm sure if you read everyones post-op stories of how they felt after waking and seeing their new boobs you'll soon get that excitement back Jakki. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol Empty Re: is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol

Post by misf1 29th September 2012, 4:49 pm

I went into a weird state of calm as well, it's weird but you will get back to normal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 29th September 2012, 4:52 pm

Hi jakki,i havn't had my BA yet but iv had surgery before and i was exactly like you, i went from being ridiculously excited to just sort of didn't care much right up until the morning i got to the hospital was expecting to be going mad with nerves and excitement but i just sort of went through it all, the excitment hit me when i woke up ... i was like a child at christmas lol think everyone just has different ways to get through it! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 4:55 pm

its just my way I guess..probably be like a lunatic nxt weekend!! Misf1 has hit it on the head..a mild state of calm,,Thats me.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 29th September 2012, 4:58 pm

I was exactly the same and I sailed through it exactly like that...I wasnt terribly excited or nervous...I just wanted it done...it was strange

is it nerves? Or what? Am I normal lol 899188Not long now...good luck xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 29th September 2012, 4:59 pm

Oh and I got a cold but luckily it cleared up before my op xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 29th September 2012, 6:03 pm

Have u been waiting for a wee while Jakki? Sometimes the excitemnet kind of fades away because it feels like the whole process takes ages! just think of ur new boobs and all the nice bras u will get to wear :) xxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 29th September 2012, 6:38 pm

Hi Jakki,
I was like that too, you sort of 'go into yourself', Like the others have said, it's your bodies way of coping.

The excitement will prob kick in afterwards when your new boons have arrived!!! Flash
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 7:21 pm

I have wanted one for a long long time, and it will only be about 6 weeks from consultation to BA. But I am a bit withdrawn. Strange! It's good to read that a few of you have been the same. I was thinking how weird I am. I guess it is my brains way of coping with stress/worry .I really wanna get excited again!!!! shrug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 7:23 pm

Sorry for droning on xx thanks girls
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 29th September 2012, 7:30 pm

I was exactly the same hunni, it's how I cope with stress it seems.
I don't talk about it to the point my husband kept saying are u ok about it and kept saying I don't want to talk about it.
Luckily he wasn't surprised as I did exactly the same having my 2 kids :)
Just keep thinking of the sun after you've had it all over :) xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th September 2012, 8:32 pm

I had my surgery booked 4 months in advance and I was super excited at first and then things all calmed down and I kinda forgot it was happening! Then all of a sudden it crept up on me and I was a week away from surgery! I felt like cancelling at the end as I got a bit panicky and started doing the what ifs etc but obviously I didnt cancel (thank god!) and now I am 10 days post op and so glad I did it.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 9:32 pm

You look great 5 stone down x been reading your posts etc xxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 29th September 2012, 9:35 pm

I wish I went through this calm stage! I was exhausted with nerves for 10 days before hand ( found out with 10 days to go ) so heaven knows what I would have been like if I had known months in advance!!!xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 9:48 pm

Probably have a breakdown on the way down to the theatre!!! Ha ha hissy
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 30th September 2012, 10:43 am

I panicked when I got onthe bed in theatre, had a wobble and got upset. The nurse was great though, kept talking to me to calm me down and distract me. getting the cannula in was sore!!!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th September 2012, 10:58 am

I was thinking today about it, I have low blood pressure, every time I have a blood test they can never find a good vein!! I hope i dont get the sickness sick !!! I think I have suppressed the worries so thats probably the reason for my strange state of mind.Going sports bra shopping tomorrow to get some zip up tops , track suit PJ's and a few bits n bobs .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down