Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves

+2
misf1
kdeee
6 posters

Go down

another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves Empty another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves

Post by kdeee 6th March 2014, 7:56 pm

So this evening as I got home - stepped out of the car and somehow the door swung into my left boob. Didn't really hurt (more of a shock) but definitely felt the impact. Sitting very still and waiting what is going to happen next. I don't even dare to move. I guess I'm just waiting to see whether it will blow up in a swelling or not... And it all went so well for me now.
 sick sick with worry  sick
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves Empty Re: another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves

Post by misf1 6th March 2014, 8:02 pm

I would say you will be fine, if it's going to swell it will start very quickly. If it stings a little maybe try an ice pack. It shouldn't cause damage, you are still healing so it could swell a little. Your implants will be fine, you could drive over them with a car and they'd be ok.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves Empty Re: another knock to my boob. feeling sick with nerves

Post by tigertonix 6th March 2014, 8:03 pm

Aww bless you, babe!! :(
You must be so worried right now..
Of course I don't know how big the hit was but it's probably a very good sign that it didn't hurt, right? Swelling usually occurs after a few minutes so if your boob doesn't swell in the next half an hour then I think you should start to feel more at ease. Is it red at all, babe?
I'm really sorry to hear you've knocked yourself :( If it swells up or appears bruised tomorrow then definitely call your nurse at Transform tomorrow!

Take care, honey. You could apply ice to it to prevent any swelling..

Let us know how it goes xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 6th March 2014, 8:08 pm

Thanks you my lovelies. It stings at the moment but I can't see any redness and masses of swelling yet. I hope it will never arrive. I guess it was such a shock I didn't feel much pain. Just feeling a little sick from it all-probably adrenalin rush. Poor leftie has had 2 knocks in it's first 18 days...
I'm so accident prone  hissy 
xxxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th March 2014, 8:13 pm

I think sometimes the fear of doing damage to them can make us feel sick with fear. Stay calm hun, you'll be fine. I was constantly knocking mine as I just wasn't used to having any, I'd knock them on door frames, doors, people lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 6th March 2014, 8:18 pm

You are very right- I'm sure it 's the worry that makes me feel sick. I am just petrified of developing hematoma or seroma! I've been quite a good girl and been taking it easy and putting up with a messy dirty house and 2 week old bedding (I can't change to duvet cover as it's too heavy and my OH has "never done it in is life" when you ask him lol...
Feeling sorry for myself right now. I hope this will be ok and I got away with it xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 6th March 2014, 8:28 pm

Oh honey. Hope your ok. Just try to relax for a while.
Xxxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 6th March 2014, 8:30 pm

To be honest, babe, aside from your unfortunate knocks you sound very, very sensible which is great! It's really good that you're paranoid about developing a hematoma or seroma because it means that you'll always be on the lookout for these and know if you have any of the symptoms related to these!

Like you said, I think it was probably the whole shock of it all and the adrenaline rush that made you worried and scared.

You're at such a great advantage for being so medically knowledgeable about the human body haha! You'll be fine, babe, like I said, if it gets worse or you see anything unordinary then your nurse is only a phonecall away :)

Take care, I hope you're okay xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th March 2014, 8:36 pm

I'm sure it's fine hun, you'll get away with maybe a little bruise where you knocked it. I shut the car door in my own face before (I dunno how), felt like I broke my nose, I didn't even get a bruise. Hurt like hell at the time. Best thing to do is stay calm and just keep an eye on it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 6th March 2014, 8:44 pm

Hey Kadi :)
I've had a few little knocks too. Along with a nice kick from my six year old full force under my left boob when we were playing around (I need calm it haha)
Unless it's red or sore or swelling I think your ok hun.
If anything would happen you maybe upset the inside healing process and may take a little longer to fully heal inside than anything else. You should be ok but yes do keep your eyes open. But not paranoid. You start seeing things that were or weren't there before :P the more you look the more paranoi you get.
You've been great so far. Don't feel bad. They are a lot bigger so get in the way. I learnt today I can't squeeze past people in the shop. She got a boob to her face hahaha.
Xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 6th March 2014, 9:38 pm

Thanks Toni and Kati.
Sometimes I wish I knew nothing of human body and medicine- I would worry a lot less I guess. Ignorance can be bliss too. No swelling yet. Still stinging and applied arnica cream.

Kati I hope you are ok too my boobie buddy- we'll be 3 weeks soon. Half way closer to getting measured into normal bras xxxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 6th March 2014, 9:41 pm

misf1 wrote:I'm sure it's fine hun, you'll get away with maybe a little bruise where you knocked it. I shut the car door in my own face before (I dunno how), felt like I broke my nose, I didn't even get a bruise. Hurt like hell at the time. Best thing to do is stay calm and just keep an eye on it.
Thank you hun. You sound like me- things like that happen to me too :D I have closed doors on my fingers etc Good I'm not a surgeon eh? lol
Thank you for all your advice - I feel a lot calmer now xxxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th March 2014, 9:55 pm

aw you will be fine honest, in all seriousness these boobies can take a good bashing etc but its best to obv avoid it lol, if your in your sports bra all will be fine

just keep a wee eye on them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th March 2014, 1:20 pm

I'm doing fine Kadi :)
Glad everything seems to be ok after your knock. I can't believe how time flies. Halfway there eeeek! I'm going to go a bit mad with the bras hehe. I've thrown away every single one away now. Feel great. Now I can fill up my drawer again :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down