Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick pay

5 posters

Go down

Sick pay  Empty Sick pay

Post by jade 43 16th March 2013, 5:26 pm

I know this is very random but I will be taking a minimum of 2 weeks of work as I work in retail and really don't want to over do it before I have to. But my boss has said to ask if I can take the time of as sick pay can u do this or is it just holiday or w.e? Xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Sick pay  Empty Re: Sick pay

Post by Nicole 16th March 2013, 5:35 pm

most girls book it off as holiday but speak to your clinic/surgeon because i have heard of people being provided with sick notes x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 16th March 2013, 5:51 pm

Well I have book it as a holiday but I will have used all my holiday up before September so I will be left with none but if worst comes to worst can just take it unpaid. Do I speak to my gp or my surgeon? Thanks :) xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th March 2013, 5:52 pm

I was told I had to take it as annual leave because it was a cosmetic procedure. It may be different for retail, but I would have thought they could check with their HR as to the process. You can go to your GP for a fit for work note or whatever they're called now. With retail don't you not get paid for the first 3 days?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 16th March 2013, 6:14 pm

No you don't get paid for the first 3 days of sick pay anyway and even then it's a crap wage like 50 a week or sumat so it might just be worth taking a weeks holiday and a week unpaid make life so much easier xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th March 2013, 9:28 am

I took 2 weeks hol but my manager put it through one week hol the other sick. my surgeon provided a letter stating I wasnt fit for heavy lifting ect ect for 6 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th March 2013, 12:34 pm

I work in fast food so long hours, heavy lifting, busy periods that are non-stop. I am hoping to take a month because as a manager a lot more is expected of you and i think if i go back too soon then i will risk the healing process or end up compromising how they set etc etc. I have also heard that surgeons are giving sick notes, but i have made it none that the reason i am taking the time off is because im having the BA because i think you dont loose anything by being open about something. A sick note to say I wont be able to lift anything for 6 weeks would be ideal though as i know they will promise me ill have an easy time whilst im healing but they are not very true to their word so very hessitant tbh.

Would sort of retail are you in? x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down