Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?

4 posters

Go down

5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?  Empty 5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?

Post by By_design 20th January 2013, 9:58 am

Hi everyone,

I'm just looking for a little reassurance without bothering my PS.... Not sure if I'm just neurotic Lol

I'm 5 weeks post op having been a 34A for years. I had submuscular/ dual plane and recovery was great. I'm a lovely 34E :D

Unfortunately I had an ear infection just before the op & mid operation my ear drum burst (totally unrelated to what was happening, it would have happened even if I was at home). I spent 2.5 weeks in bed with vertigo. I was up and about as soon as I was able to be.

When I was 3.5wks post op I strained my leftie when twisting a top off my sons empty bottle. It felt like a snap & hurt so I went straight into hospital to be checked. It was confirmed that I'd not done any damage & it was simply a strain from not using any muscles at all whilst being laid up in bed (not to mention the fact that the muscle in question had been separated from the chest wall & was healing). I had to just rest that side which I've done. Swelling and pain went away within days BUT I feel like when I'm unsupported (like going in the bath) I can feel the implant ripple in there when I go to get my towel for example. The right side feel 'like my natural breast'

Has anyone else experienced these concerns? What happened?

Thanks,
Looking forward to chatting with you all x
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?  Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?

Post by Wishful 20th January 2013, 11:15 am

Hunni you've probably set yourself back a few weeks in recovery that's all. I strained something by lifting and pushing too early, and I ended up with a bit if liquid in rightie's pocket but it all settled in a few weeks xx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?  Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - should I still feel leftie?

Post by By_design 20th January 2013, 12:07 pm

Ah thanks wishful. That's made me feel better x
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th January 2013, 12:40 pm

It can take a little time to have them feel like your own. My lefty still doesn't feel like mine and is still numb 3 months postop! It's probably just set you back a bit healing, though remember you've had 2 separate operations Hun, one on your right and one on your left, one may have suffered more trauma and you'll find most of the time one boob takes longer to heal than the other. 6 months post op is usually the 'earliest' you'll see your finished result. Healed and dropped .
Also remember that even though the outside scars have healed you will be healing internally for months yet.
Wear your high impact sports bra to keep the left boob stable and give it good support.
As for rippling you may be able to feel some rippling this early however don't worry most women get it to some degree and though you may feel it it won't be viewable. X I've had it with all of mine. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 1:23 pm

When you say rippling, I'm trying to connect this to your title hun.... Do you mean moving inside your breast or do you mean you can 'feel with your finger' a rippled effect?

If its the former, this is very common early post-op, but stability of the breast is the only way to help this, so if you aren't wearing a sports bra, I'd suggest you maybe get back into one for a week or two. Ensure its a 'high impact' bra. The least movement you have from the breast the better chance it has to adhere to the breast pocket and the movement will no longer be felt.

If its the latter.... Again, very common. Many of us feel some sort of rippling, but as long as its not 'visible' its nothing at all to be concerned about and nothing whatsoever that warrants a re-op lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by By_design 21st January 2013, 8:25 am

Thanks mrsball & cookie.

I'm still in my high impact sports bras (incl at night) & I don't feel anything during the day at all. Some mornings the leftie feels a little sore but once I'm up & about its fine. It's only when I don't have it on (only removed for the bath or to change into a clean bra) that I feel what I think is the implant. If I bend forwards in any way I feel like it creases inside?! I can't see any visible sign of the implants, they look great & I'm thrilled to bits with them :)

I hadn't thought of it as 2 ops & just panicked a bit about taking the bottle top off & disrupting the placement xx
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down