Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 days post op and pain in leftie ....

5 posters

Go down

8 days post op and pain in leftie .... Empty 8 days post op and pain in leftie ....

Post by rachyg1 20th July 2011, 7:50 pm

Hi girls. It's early days but my left breast is still feeling sore and bruised. In comparison, the right feels totally normal and has given me no trouble whatsoever. Is it normal for just one breast to hurt a week down the line?
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

8 days post op and pain in leftie .... Empty Re: 8 days post op and pain in leftie ....

Post by Little jen 20th July 2011, 8:00 pm

I had the same, with the same boob (i assume your right handed??) I'm almost 5 weeks post op and still get the odd twinge lol, its the nerves knitting back together. The lefty will right itself, just need to rest and let it heal.

How r u feeling??? All good??

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

8 days post op and pain in leftie .... Empty Re: 8 days post op and pain in leftie ....

Post by rachyg1 20th July 2011, 8:26 pm

Hiya Littlejen. Thanks for that - was starting to panic that something had gone wrong. I am right handed. I always get a funny twingey pain in exactly the same place - had it since day 1. Right boob been great from the off. Feeling good thanks hon. All feels weird if I take my bra off tho - not sure I will get used to that. They are smaller than I thought they would be - had 390cc overs - but I am tall and quite broad. How are you getting on? You are near to being able to wear normal bras again - yaaay! xxxx
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 20th July 2011, 8:36 pm

Awwww hun, it is my left one that caused me pain but they r both behaving now lol! So when u take the bra off, do u feel like they may fall off! Your body gets used to it! I remember how heavy they felt when I took my bra off and when trying to sleep now they feel like part of me and I can even sleep on my front again, missed it so much! I had 310 overs and love them, I just don't want them to drop anymore as love them just the way there are! Do u love yours? How have you found peoples reactions? All good I hope? Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninaella 20th July 2011, 8:55 pm

I'm quite numb on the left, is this quite normal? I'm only 3 days post op. Also with overs do they settle and drop? Will they stay the same? Any advice wld be greatly appreciated.
Ninaella
Ninaella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna222 20th July 2011, 8:58 pm

My surgeon told me to remember that even though the BA gets done at one time it is really two seperate ops one on each breast and heeling times, pain, sensations etc maybe completely different between each breast so I wouldn't worry too much x
Donna222
Donna222
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 9:03 pm

I had numbness,swelling and tingles that came and went.It was the nerves healing just like LittleJen said.They will settle more and drop over the next months.If you feel its getting really uncomfortable with pain,numbness or swelling,I'd call the doctor and ask their opinion just to give you more reassurance even though its probably just your body helaing.Best wishes Hun!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 20th July 2011, 9:04 pm

Yep u have to treat it as two ops, overs do settle and drop, mine have and I'm 5 weeks post op so they still have lots of change, hopefully not to much! My left nipple was numb for 2 weeks and then the feeling began to come back. As with any op there r risks and numbness and loss of sensation is the risk with a boob op however it can take up to a year for it all to heal and sensation to return. Everyone is different and heals at different times but what u have said seems normal. If u r ever really worried just ring your nurse. Happy healing hun.

Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down