Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17 days post op pain and swelling

+7
Alisonjb
lunarpixie88
Charlii
Emmapinder1983
going4it
ashleejay
muddypaws
11 posters

Go down

17 days post op pain and swelling Empty 17 days post op pain and swelling

Post by muddypaws 11th May 2015, 6:24 pm

im still suffering 17 days post op. I seemed to swell back up at work today, ended up driving home at 3pm to take codeine and put a bra with a bigger back on. I could cry. My back hurts so bad, my left boob feels so tight still too, and like the implant isn't fixed properly. My right boob is still a little sore but no where near as bad.

On Saturday I was sick all day, think I picked up a bug, I'm guessing that won't have helped my pec muscles repair either..... 10 hours of vomiting hurt like hell :-( 

Is it normal to still feel like this? I'm so tired and starting to wish I'd never done this to myself now. 

xxxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

17 days post op pain and swelling Empty Re: 17 days post op pain and swelling

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 6:32 pm

Sending big hugs hun hope u get better soon x x x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 11th May 2015, 6:34 pm

Thanks babe x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 11th May 2015, 6:57 pm

Oh bless you, I'm so sorry you're feeling low. Maybe you've done too much too soon. It is invasive surgery after all and think we are so keen to be normal again it's easy to forget that.
Keep taking the painkillers for a few days and take it easy. Can you take a couple of days off to rest? Being tired ALWAYS makes everything so much worse too so get yourself an early night and dose up on the meds and hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.
Big hugs xxx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th May 2015, 7:01 pm

I was the same Hun, took me ages to recover from my ba. It wasn't till the 6 week mark I started to feel normal again. Everyone heals differently, don't worry and put your feet up x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th May 2015, 8:04 pm

Swelling can take 3wks to fully go down but it sounds to me more like you're overdoing it. Are you able to take more time off? Maybe get signed off for a week? You need to slow down and heal.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 11th May 2015, 8:45 pm

I only have a desk job so it's not strenuous at all, but I am finding by lunch time they are going hard and aching. There's no chance of being able to take anymore time off either, we are only a small company, I have no more annual leave available and can't afford to take time off sick. I would love another week to rest up :-( I am really trying hard not to overdo things, I'm not lifting anything, or cleaning or cooking as OH is doing it all for me. All I'm doing is getting showered, drying my hair every morning and going to work, driving isn't so easy still but it's not too far thankfully. xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarpixie88 11th May 2015, 10:50 pm

Hi hunny, I hope you feel better soon...just give it some time and stay positive.
hugs x
lunarpixie88
lunarpixie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 12th May 2015, 8:21 am

Bless you time is a healer as they say and I'm sure everyone's recovery is different,hope you soon feel better,I'm now almost 4 weeks post op and only just starting to feel myself again xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 12th May 2015, 8:45 am

My swelling was bad for around 3 weeks, and even now if I've had a hard day (and by hard I mean literally carrying some heavy food shopping home!) I notice they swell and really firm up. 

My Macom had two clasps so I used to put it on the looser for swelling and tighter for when I felt ok.

Try and stay calm, I know you're 2 1/2ish weeks PO now but that's still SO early. I found my boobie blues came along alot later (most people seem to be in the first week) so just remember everyones body heals differently.

Also I know how frustrating it can be with all the aching and discomfort. But trust me, it DOES get better. I found sometimes it was good to have a little cry and get it our your system because afterward you feel better for it. Chin up and stay strong, the best is yet to come :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th May 2015, 9:52 am

Hope your feeling better soon having a sickness bug added to your discomfort & recovery is awfull, take it easy as much as you possibly can , it will get better but you need to listen to your body & try not to over do things. Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 12th May 2015, 10:36 am

Im still pre op so don't really know how you are feeling but I'm sure il be right there with you soon enough (although i hope you feel better by then!!).
Everybody heals different, some feeling better quicker than others. It takes time and i know that is a frustrating thing to hear but soon you will feel a lot better! You got them done and took the plunge for a reason, and pretty soon your feel the benefits! Just remember we are all here for you :-) xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 12:24 pm

How are you feeling today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 3:40 pm

Just looked at your updated  pics muddy. They look wicked. And I'm now thinking maybe I should go bugger. .... I'm tall like you and bigger, size 12 and they fit u perfect....argggghh!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down