Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA and young babies/toddlers

+2
tinkerbell24
Galeforce1
6 posters

Go down

BA and young babies/toddlers Empty BA and young babies/toddlers

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 10:45 am

Has anyone had a BA when you still had young children or known anyone? My little boy will be a year and a day old when I have mine and I'm a little worried on him being a little brute and wanting his mummy cuddles anyone have any tips? My husband is taking a week off after to help xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

BA and young babies/toddlers Empty Re: BA and young babies/toddlers

Post by tinkerbell24 11th March 2014, 11:00 am

Hi my little one was 2 when I had my bad and my eldest , so not as young as your wee one, howver Ellie needs daily physio at taht time and I struggled as I couldnt do it

My husband took thekids to nursery an school at 8.30 and never came home to 4.30pm from day 2 for the whole week and it was bliss lol

I did sit i the bathroom at night when my husband gave the girls their bath and then settled them in to bed

you will be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 11:28 am

Thank you tink think I may have to do quite a bit of hiding away he is a big mummies boy! I guess there will be ways to give him a cuddle xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 11th March 2014, 1:56 pm

Hey Hun I had my BA recently, I have a little girl who is 1 on Thursday and a 4 year old boy.
I was worrying about how to get involved and have cuddled with them too but you'll be fine, it's not that long before someone can put them on your lap or you can lay next to him on the bed and have a cuddle! I did similar to tink and helped when I could or sat and fed my daughter in her highchair and sat on the floor with her to play etc. I'm not quite 2 weeks post op and it's already so much easier xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th March 2014, 1:58 pm

its def easoer to get involved but I kept it in the back of my mind that if I done too much or anything went wrong my aftercare could be void and ive really needed to use my aftercare so glad I stuck to all the rules lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 2:16 pm

Aww, babe, i can imagine it'll be challenging with a 1 year old as they're always on the go at that age aren't they haha? It's really good that your husband is going to take a week off to help out.. This will really benefit you and ensure you have time to rest and heal! :) I've known mums who have been in a similar.position to yourself and they've managed to cope so you'll be fine, babe!! :)
You'll no doubt find it frustrating not doing your everyday mummy tasks and duties like changing nappies and feeding your baby etc.. But you'll have to remember that you absolutely have to rest and focus on keeping your boobies in 100% optimum health. Your husband will probably be knackered by the end of the week haha!! Hopefully you'll be one of the girls who doesn't suffer as much pain/mobility-wise.. I really hope you're okay!! Good luck and take care xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th March 2014, 2:58 pm

tiger by the end of the week of Peter doing the schooo run going to work collecting the kids on the way back hoovering mopping dinner dishes bath bed hokework etc etc he was so very appreciative of what I do in the house lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 11th March 2014, 3:52 pm

I didn't pick my boys up for almost 6 weeks. Hubby did it.. I just told them they could have cuddles, but whilst we were sat on the floor. X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th March 2014, 4:28 pm

yeah Jen I was the same and even now im still being careful with the youngest only cause ive still not dropped etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th March 2014, 5:21 pm

I had my daughter who was 7 months 2nd ba then 9months with 3rd, 
Just have someone to help you for the first week or so with lifting etc and when you do just keep your elbows close to your body and not to use your chest muscles. 

You can still have cuddles on the floor or have him sit on your lap for the closeness. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 6:14 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:tiger by the end of the week of Peter doing the schooo run going to work collecting the kids on the way back hoovering mopping dinner dishes bath bed hokework etc etc he was so very appreciative of what I do in the house lol xx

Hahaha, I bet he was, Tink! Men can't even begin to understand what women go through to keep the house ticking over hahaha xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 6:15 pm

Tiger it definately will be frustrating! All the ladies are right though have to think boobies first atleast until they have settled a bit!
Thank you mrs ball otherwise I probably would of just grabbed him like I usually do! :-/
Thank you everyone I now know I'm not the only one that will/have done it with such a young one! Thank you for all the tips ladies :-) xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 6:16 pm

Men don't have a clue!! Lol 9 out of 10 can't cope with just an afternoon! Xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 6:21 pm

Galeforce1 wrote:Tiger it definately will be frustrating! All the ladies are right though have to think boobies first atleast until they have settled a bit!

Yes definitely!! And you don't have to feel guilty about not giving 100% of your attention to your toddler.. You'll be of more help to him in the long run if you take maximum care of yourself in the short-term (2-3 weeks after your op). I really hope you don't suffer much with it all :) xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 6:23 pm

Galeforce1 wrote:Men don't have a clue!! Lol 9 out of 10 can't cope with just an afternoon! Xx

Hahahaa, tell me about it! I don't have children myself yet but I know that my dad can't look after my 2 year old neice for more than an hour. He forgets that she is actually a human being and needs food and drink during the day hahaha.. Hopeless xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 7:02 pm

I hope I heal fast too not so much for me but for my little one as I know he won't be happy about the situation!
Yep my husband is like that always ends up feeding my boy late unless he kicks off for it, then you never see him move so fast! Lol although he is cheating a little and wants us to see his parents that same week! But if it helps keep the boy happier with more people around then I'm for it too xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 8:46 pm

Aww bless your little boy! He sounds cute :)
Haha how convenient that your husband wants to see his parents - I bet he's bricking it imagining the workload he's got for the week haha :)
You sound so lovely xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 9:17 pm

He is a sweetie :-) with a big attitude too lol
It shall be a tiny taster of what I had when he went to falklands for 4 months!
Thank you tiger and the same to you, seems a good group of girls on here :-) xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down