Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back size effect post op size?

+6
mrsball
mirren001
Charlii
Boney1992
Sahara1981
Ind94
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

back size effect post op size? - Page 2 Empty Re: back size effect post op size?

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 5:17 pm

The Macom is not the prettiest thing in the world, but they work and do the job indended.  I will be buying some sports bras too but once I know a rough idea of how big mine are going to be as otherwise you could spend a fortune on sports bras to find that they don't fit. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

back size effect post op size? - Page 2 Empty Re: back size effect post op size?

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:17 pm

Ask your surgeon what size he would recommend you getting babe if you're going to buy before surgery. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:19 pm

hmm yeh that's true, might sort my macom out as I know this will fit obviously! My PC suggested to get the band size up, but meeting the nurse on 17th march for my pre op so may ask her what she suggest xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:20 pm

Yeah babe get the band size up due to swelling! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 5:21 pm

I have got the small as I am a 32 but I am also going to order a medium tonight to account for any swelling in the first few weeks. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:33 pm

im 29 inches under my bust so does this mean im a 30? going to buy a small anyway! Also thinking of getting one that fastens at the back and buying some bra extenders incase of any swelling xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:42 pm

Yes babe, definitely get bra extenders... Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:43 pm

ok! its all soo exciting eeeeeek!! xxx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 5:45 pm

with a 29 band I would get the XS which would be the 30 and maybe the S to account for swelling.  Cookie advised on another thread somewhere about getting a back fastening bra too and bra extenders so it's def a good idea.  I want to get a back fastening one too but now sure what to buy. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:48 pm

okay, been wearing the wrong bra size for years, always thought I was a 34 !
have a look at this...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lots of girls have recommended thus one xxx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:49 pm

Yeah babe that's a highly recommend one! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:50 pm

I love that one.... Nice colours! So many boring ones! X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:51 pm

yeh think I will buy that with bra extenders! will get either a 30C or 30D depending on what my surgeon suggests, it looks flattering compared to a lot of them! xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 5:52 pm

Haha yeah it does! I definitely think you'll be bigger than a C xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 5:54 pm

yeh im thinking I might look a C but probs measure a D with 300cc unders, read a lot of girls before and after stats and that seems to be quite a good estimate, also I suppose as im quite petite the cc's will go quite far! xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 6:03 pm

That is a really nice looking sports bra. I think you will get bigger than a C too. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 6:04 pm

yeh think I will be buying that one! Im starting to think I will too but probs only look a full C as everyone says implants measure bigger! what size are you aiming for? xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 6:13 pm

I have a bit of an issue really for my size, as when I went for my consultations I was wearing a 36A as thats the size I thought I was for the past 3 years after having my youngest.  I told the surgeons that I saw that I wanted to be a full D, and all 3 surgeons that I saw suggested around 445Ccc and no bigger than 450cc, which I was really happy with when I tried the implants on in the sizing part of the consultations.  I was having a nosey on here and found the thread about incorrect bra sizes and decided to get measured properly and I was measured as a 32DD!  I my no means have a full bulging breast, and the my avi pic is me wearing the super padded Asda 2 sizes bigger bra.  Now this has shocked me, as my idea in my head of a DD or even a D is not what I have on the front of my chest at the moment!  I found that I am quite comfy in a 34D at the moment as I could find a 32DD in the asda bra when I went to in get one.

Now this is where the problem lies, if I am currently a 32DD or 32D and I am having 440cc Motiva implants, what the heck am I going to end up as?  I am thinking maybe a E or possibly an F?  Getting my head around the sizes is all abit strange, as growing up you think that a D cup is HUGE, but a 32D cup size is much smaller than a 36D cup size.  Oh well, not really sure what I will end up, but I have done my rice boobs in the 440cc and I am really happy with them and they seem to suit me as I have hips and a bum with a smallish waist so I look out of proportion at the moment.

Sorry for the story. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 6:16 pm

yeah all the incorrect band size posts have made me realise that ive been wearing a complete wrong size too! If the surgeons have suggested that size then im sure itll look great on you, they know best! Probably will end up giving you fullness and yeh id say probs E/F but you could just look a full DD which I think is a great size!! good luck hun! xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 6:18 pm

That's what I am thinking, they know best and I trust my surgeon.  i am not too hung up on cup size, they will be what they will be, but it would be nice to be able to get a sports bra rather than just some macom's.

xxx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th February 2014, 6:19 pm

It's all so confusing 

I was a 32 zilch had 360cc MP and the bra in my avi is 32f and it's kinda tight in the cup

Get the macom to start then when.u get ur implants u will know cupsize 

I can't wait to get this band off and in a bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 24th February 2014, 6:23 pm

yeh I want to buy a sports bra for before surgery because Im so excited haha but having to guess size, I think I will probably buy a 30D with bra extenders x
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th February 2014, 6:52 pm

it is confusing Tink, but I am not getting hung up on the cup size.  With the old way of measuring I always thought a D cup was HUGE, but now I realise that D is not huge with a smaller band size.  

Hopefully you will get your band off soon and you will be able to wear the most beautiful bras. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2