Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone go up a back size after BA?

+3
jenniferrf1
Charlii
rachij
7 posters

Go down

Did anyone go up a back size after BA? Empty Did anyone go up a back size after BA?

Post by rachij 15th July 2013, 7:23 am

Hi 

A question that's been on my mind since second consultation - my surgeon said to get a 34 back bra (even though I'm in a 32 back at the moment. Is it because of the swelling? 

Thanks 

Rachael
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Did anyone go up a back size after BA? Empty Re: Did anyone go up a back size after BA?

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 7:46 am

Hi Rachael. Yes its because of the swelling. I was in a 38 right after surgery. Turns out I was in the wrong band anyway though, as Ive now measured a 32. If you're going for a front fastening post op bra, get one in the size you expect, and one a band up/cup down for the swelling. If you're getting back fastening ones, just get hold of some bra extenders to accomodate the swelling. A lot of the girls get them from ebay for a couple quid.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Did anyone go up a back size after BA? Empty Re: Did anyone go up a back size after BA?

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 7:58 am

I'm pre BA but have done what charli suggested above, some front fastening ones in my normal back size and then up one size and brought the extenders for back fastening bras if I need them xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 15th July 2013, 8:13 am

I'm thinking of getting a macom bra in a 34 for straight after surgery then a 32 dd ( I think but don't know for definate)  or another macom in a 32 back for after swelling goes down.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 15th July 2013, 8:25 am

Had my BA yesterday and I'm the same as you. Was a 32 but now in a 34 :) xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 8:34 am

I'd definitely buy one back fastening bra along with your Macom babe because you just can't predict how much swelling you're going to have after a BA, and if like Charleii suggested you have some bra expanders with your back fastening bra at least you can find some comfort. 

I had a lot of selling around my ribs and went up / band sizes from a 32 to a 36. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 15th July 2013, 8:42 am

Thanks girls 

Will bear that in mind when looking/going shopping for my bras - haven't bought anything yet 13 weeks to go!!!!!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 9:43 am

Aww im counting down the weeks too! I had 8 weeks yesterday! Not too long left xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 15th July 2013, 10:49 am

i am a 32 so bought the same size macom for the first 4 week it was on the loosest fastening but now its on the tightest.
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 16th July 2013, 8:52 pm

i was wearing a 34 back but should have been a 32, after surgery my 34 macom wouldnt fit neither would the 34 sports bras i had, OH had to go out and get me 36 backs!! So i swelled up two back sizes!! After about 2 weeks I could fit in the macom and then another 3 weeks until I was back to the size I was pre op.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down