Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP?

+4
LM
angellauren
needboobs
katysmall
8 posters

Go down

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP? Empty Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP?

Post by katysmall 18th March 2012, 7:57 pm

Hello. I'm new to the site. Got my BA booked for in 2 weeks with Mr Mahdi at Transform. I'm totally flat, nothing at all 32AAAA! Been told I have a slim chest so can't get more than 280cc, possibly 300cc CUI MHP Unders. I soooo want to reach a C cup. Preferably a full 32C!

I've been wearing a really padded bra so look like I'm a full C cup now, don't want to pay lots of money and come out looking smaller in clothes than I did before!!!

What do you think? Could I get a C cup with my stats?

Thanks xx
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP? Empty Re: Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP?

Post by katysmall 18th March 2012, 8:06 pm

Forgot to say, looking at posts lots of people have reached 32D's from 32AA's, but my surgeon said I will only get to a full B, Possibly a small C cup. Have a lot of faith in the surgeon but really hope he's wrong and I'll reach a full C cup!!! Has anyone been told they'll only reach a B but get more? xx
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP? Empty Re: Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP?

Post by needboobs 18th March 2012, 8:11 pm

I had 280cc's and now measure 32DD easily. Get the 300's if u can. Most people seem to wish they had gone bigger.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 18th March 2012, 8:17 pm

I was a 32aa and had 210cc and 180cc and am filling a 32b so I'm sure you'd get to a c with that size! I might go up 40/50cc next time I get mine done and hope for a c!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 18th March 2012, 8:30 pm

hi hun, i had 300 unders and im a 30e or 32dd in other shops. i too had nothing before the op and had to have unders as barely any breast tissue. im sure u will make a c cup if not more xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 19th March 2012, 8:34 am

If you feel you may end up small then go for the 300's if you can that way your more than likely to fill a C cup maybe bigger.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th March 2012, 9:19 am

I had 315 unders, I was quite flat too and I'm now 30DD.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP? Empty Thanks for all the posts

Post by katysmall 19th March 2012, 1:30 pm

LM wrote:hi hun, i had 300 unders and im a 30e or 32dd in other shops. i too had nothing before the op and had to have unders as barely any breast tissue. im sure u will make a c cup if not more xxx

LM, thanks for post. I've just noticed in your picture is the la senza bra that I have bought as my 'aim for bra!' Bought a 32C which I'm hoping to fit into!! Hope mine will look as great as yours in it post op!
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Flat, hoping for 32c with 280cc MHP? Empty Back size

Post by katysmall 19th March 2012, 1:37 pm

xplayboybunnyx wrote:I had 315 unders, I was quite flat too and I'm now 30DD.

xplayboybunnyx Yours look great! They look big, were you a AA cup before? Are they High profile?

I'm quite confused about back sizes, I am a size 6/8 I'm 29inches around, does that make me a 32 or 34? Cos when I look at guides for measuring they all say add 4 or 5 inches to how much you measure to get your bra size? 29+5 is 34 but I'm only size 6/8, is that right?
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th March 2012, 3:16 pm

Don't add anything to get to the correct bar size. You measure 29 inches so you will be the nearest even number which is a 30 band then you measure the fullest part of your bust. Each inch over your band size is a cup size. For instance if you are 29 under bust and 32 at the fullest part, you would be a 30b
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katysmall 19th March 2012, 3:56 pm

Oh thanks. That's great. Dont know why websites would say add 4 inches!!!! just to confuse us! thank you x
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th March 2012, 4:16 pm

It's the old fashioned way of working out bra sizes. Most bra makers don't use this now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th March 2012, 9:44 pm

Thank you katy, no they're moderate profile :) and yes I was an AA before x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 20th March 2012, 7:54 pm

yeah its a la senza bra, i love it! i wanna get more like it especially for the summer wiv vest tops etc. wot dates ur op hun?xxx

xplayboybunnyx ur avi looks amazing have u got a push up bra on? we r similar size but u look so much bigger in the pic.i wanna make mine look like that (hope that dont sound too weird lol) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 20th March 2012, 10:03 pm

Aw thank you :) yes it's a push up bra. They're slightly further apart without a bra on. I'm sure you could achieve the same look hun :) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 29th March 2012, 8:46 pm

im going bra shopping again to c wot i can find, hopefully have a new avi soon xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 29th March 2012, 8:53 pm

I got a Bra called 'the one' by Ultimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its slightly padded and creates fab cleavage. V comfy too! Must update my avi with it on.........
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 29th March 2012, 9:24 pm

oooh just looked at it, im seriously going shopping asap. my mate who had ba recently wants to go bra shopping so i suggested we go together coz i want some more bras to add to my collection :) thanx hun xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 29th March 2012, 10:13 pm

Hey

I was a aa before ba, I have 320 and 295, I'm now a 32c/d. I would deffo go for the bigger size, although I mostly love my boobs now in retrospect I wish I went bigger.

Ask your surgeon if you can try on both size implants in a bra and put a tight top on over it so you can get idea of what your boobs will look like after.

I we t to see the nurse after my initial consultation, where I tried on implants that would resemble how my boobs would look once they had settled.

I also took someone with me to get a second opinion.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down