Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??

4 posters

Go down

32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??  Empty 32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 12:37 pm

Hi,

I had my ba on 30th aug, 10 yrs too late but I love my new boobs.

I had 310cc xhp unders and wondered if anyone else has had that size or gone from being very flat, I'm talking 12yr old boy, if do what size u ended up.

Xxx
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??  Empty Re: 32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??

Post by aimeeormesher22 7th September 2011, 12:44 pm

Im exactly the same!!

Im a 30aa though, i am like an ironing board!

I havent had my op yet, i get my date in 2 weeks when i go back to meet the surgeion!

Im still unsure of wht size to go for, what shape etc!

What did you decide? do you have any before after pictures im just curious? :)

Hope you love your new boobs and everything went wel lfor you xx
aimeeormesher22
aimeeormesher22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??  Empty Re: 32/34aa, totally flat what size did u have??

Post by RedUmbrella 7th September 2011, 12:53 pm

I am also exactly the same - had NOTHING there at all beforehand (was diagnosed with hypoplasia which is lack of development of breast tissue). I had 300cc unders almost two weeks ago. Currently both 34C and 34D sports bras fit me OK, but it's too early to say what size I will end up - the surgeon estimated I'd probably be a small C though so fingers crossed :)

Congratulations on your new boobs btw! I love mine already despite all the discomfort and weirdness! xx
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 1:02 pm

Well I measure 30inch round back but told that makes me 32 but been wearing 34?! Bra sizes r too confusing, b4 I don't think I bothered checking if they fit just looked what I looked like dressed!

I was offered 285 xhp 310 xhp or 325 mod I think, I'm only 5"1 and very petite, the surgeon wanted to do 285 for the mist natural effect but said he was happy to do 310. He did try 325 but just didn't fit or look right. I have no idea what size I am but they tried a 36d and a 34d on me and we went withthe 34 although it felt like it was bursting open fitted better than the 36. It depends what look u want and various other measurements, I wanted a natural look but also wanted to wear grown up girls bras. I honestly didn't no what size they used till after, I had a good cons and let him make the choice.

At school kids used to tease me and say ur so flat my mum could iron my shirts on u and ur so flat the walls are jealous, all those comments make me pmsl now but not funny at the time and although people don't take the p when u grow up there's still the issue!! Xxx
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 1:08 pm

Thanks red umbrella! I do love my new boobies I can't stop thinking about them, I also love the shape and size although done a few online calcs for bra size and they reckon a b cup, total rubbish cos I'm wearing a 34d Royce bra and have 2 other bras a debenhams sports bra 34d and a Nike crop top thing in a 34c and both are too small. I'd love to be able to say they were a d but I was aiming for a full c, which cons thought was possible x
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 7th September 2011, 3:33 pm

The online calculators are rubbish - I was a 36c before (although apparently my band size was wrong as I always thought you had to add 4 or 5 inches)) and even with 375cc implants the calculators worked out that I was a . . . . 36C!!

According to the bra fitting services I am actually a 34FF and the bras and bikinis fit really nicely, doesn't make sense!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 3:40 pm

Lol, it's so wrong I'm not going to take any more measurements till I'm 6wks po or get the nod to wear normal bras... I guess I will end up a c poss d in some designs as I'm wearing the 34d Royce bra and other girls on here wearing that size and style end up being around that size! Where did/do u get measured lou? I like la senzas stuff but apparently they come up small xxx
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 7th September 2011, 3:50 pm

John Lewis and Bravissimo, their bras fit really well and I have ordered bikinis in that size from various places and they fit much better than the 36 band sizes I was trying. I was measured in M&S and Debenhams as a 36E and I actually brought a non wired bra from Debenhams and honestly it has to be the worst fit of any bra I have ever had, its rides up at the back and I spill out the cups - I wasn't really paying much attention when I tried it on as she said it was fine and there wasn't any choice of non wired bras in big sizes so just bought it!

I have since been told by many people M&S and Debenhams always measure the back sizes wrong???!!!! God knows what I'd be in La Senza then, lol!!!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 4:01 pm

I must have bought about 10 bras pre op from debenhams and m&s and not only did they not fit at all my cons didn't like them and said even the m&s post surgery range is no good, so I bought a bra from them which fits fine. I think m&s website reckons I'm an a!!!!?? I didn't spend all that money to be an a and if these r an a urs must be way off the scale, lol x to be honest I probably liked la senza b4 cos they r small so probably best for u to stick to what u no, in ur pic they def look huge but lovely, I could defo get booby greed but I'm sure I would look funny if they were any bigger xx
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down