Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big??

+7
Roses27
Charlii
Mammamia
sarahlou222
anneritchley
Boobies2be
Weeniebott
11 posters

Go down

5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big?? Empty 5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big??

Post by Weeniebott 19th February 2015, 11:30 pm

Hi everyone

Went for my first consultation with Douglas mcgeorge at Cheshire spire yesterday. As he has been described as dougie mcgod and is cookies favourite I booked him for April the 3rd as I want the best I can get. But I'm worried. I Didn't give him an idea of size, just said I wanted a natural shape as I wanted his unbiased opinion. He said 14cm diameter, full height, textured, cohesive gel, shaped allergan implants at 500cc would be best for me. 

Not having any concept of 500cc in the apt as he did not have any implants to show me. I got home and made a rice bag. I'm very concerned now as it looks massive!

I am a very empty 34d and he did say that I had a small amount of breast tissue. So am I over reacting. I was hoping to end up a nice full projection dd at the most and I think I would be mortified if I measured an e. 

What do you think ladies. anyone a similar size to me that could share their experience?:ok:

Thanks
Weenie
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big?? Empty Re: 5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big??

Post by Weeniebott 20th February 2015, 12:05 am

Sorry me again. He said moderate profile if that helps. 
Ps no offence to those who like the larger look. I just don't think its me and I don't want them to get in the way too much. 

Weenie x:giveu:
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big?? Empty Re: 5ft 10, size 14, flat 34d is 500cc tear drop big??

Post by Boobies2be 20th February 2015, 12:38 am

500 sounds a lot, but there's more to the final look than just the cc size.  Having looked in the catalogue for that implant type [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you'll see that the projection is 5.2cm.  This is a perfectly natural size, and he will have selected this based on what is best for your anatomy.  

How have you made your rice sizers?  They will seem huge initially as it's a big shock!  Wear them regularly, under various items of clothing, and you very quickly become accustomed to the size.  I started out looking at 365/385...I ended up going with 440.  At times I wish I had gone bigger haha!

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 20th February 2015, 6:43 am

Hi, maybe not a lot for your height. I'm 410 cc anatomical moderate and I'm 5'4 size 10 and was a 34c xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 20th February 2015, 7:11 am

I think for your height that 500cc would be lovely! 
The surgeon sounds very similar to mine, he measured me, drew on me.. Then told me a size. If I went bigger he drew that on me too, and they just came up far too high, I could have gone smaller, but I wanted as big as possible in proportion with the rest of my body :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 20th February 2015, 7:11 am

What I should have said is congratulations on booking!! :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 20th February 2015, 8:42 am

I agree with boobiestobe, the projection isn't ridiculous and it sounds in proportion. All i would say though is if you have doubt, go back and see if he does have a similar sized sizer you could try. Alternatively, for piece of mind, it is always a good idea to get around 3 different opinions. I'm not saying mcgod isn't a good one, but it's reassursjng for you when others concur. Also remember that who's right for one person may not be right for others! But if you gelled and you trust him go for it! You will be really happy with the results im certain!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeniebott 20th February 2015, 9:30 am

Thanks everyone. I only had enought rice in the house to make one boob. Ha ha!!! I put it in a freezer bag and tied the handles together so it doesn't give me the best idea. Would you suggest a different vessel. 

Also I'm going to book another consult with someone else preferably free this time just to try and get a better idea if size. Can anyone suggest anywhere where I will be able to try implants. I'm close to Manchester  so was thinking about mya as they have free consults there. 

Weenie x
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th February 2015, 9:42 am

The foot of tights is the best to put the rice in.

500cc sounds like a lot but you need to take a few things into consideration. This size implant will have less impact on you than a size 6 28A. It's all about volume ratio. You may have little breast tissue, but you still need to fill the breast if they are volumeless. Possibly rice boobs won't be the best test for you than say someone like me who started with nothing. There's no science behind it, so there's no way of working it out. But as a taller girl, you can definitely pull off a larger implant. I agree with the above, if you're worried, get a second opinion (the hospital group do free consults too and you can try on an implant) or go back for another sizing appointment.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 20th February 2015, 9:45 am

Babe get yourself anotjer consultation booked where you can try on some sizers, just for peace of mind, literally just guna Echo mammamia, 
But also just my opinion but 500cc does sound like when coupled with your frame size/height that it would give you a great result ! But at the end of the day it's you that needs to be happy with the final result and feel confident 
Xxx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 20th February 2015, 1:50 pm

I deffo agree with everyone on here. I went back and tried on the sizers last night and have ended up ordering in a a completely different implant!!

Go back if you can and have a real good look in the mirror with a few different tops (tight and baggy) and take some pics :) Good luck xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeniebott 20th February 2015, 11:56 pm

Thanks everyone

I bought more rice today and a sports bra from m&s so have been wandering around the house all afternoon in them. Also sent pics before and after to some girlie friends and they said they looked good and not too mahooosive. My husband didn't even notice under my clothes when he got back from the gym until I pointed them out and he said they weren't toooo big either. 

But just to be sure I've got an apt with mya In the morning for a second opinion. 

Weenie xxx
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 21st February 2015, 10:12 am

I had 410cc and I am 5 ft 1 , 8stone and was 32 b. I don't feel my implants look to big but they do feel big and my recovery is not happening very fast! The nurses in the hospital said for my size this is a big implant . But in regards to how big the cc is I don't think it would be too big for you x
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 22nd February 2015, 8:02 am

Hello there. I have the same ones as Anne full height allergen naturelle anatomicals extra high projection. With anatomicals due to he shape they tend to go a little bigger in the cc volume as rounds to achieve the same look. I'm happy to share my trail with you I'm 5 ft 8 and a size 12 now wearing a 34f
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi69 22nd February 2015, 8:25 am

Hi I am having 550 cc on Thursday I am 5'6 11 stone this is my second ba on my first I had 340 which took me to a c/d
bambi69
bambi69
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeniebott 22nd February 2015, 10:01 am

Hi gembo. Thanks for your opinion. I do hope your recovery improves. 

Loui1981. Hi there. Sharing your trail would be great. How do we do that. I've not done it before. You are a similar size to me albeit I am a bit bigger. Does the 125 in your catalogue number relate to 12.5 cm diameter?  

And bambi. Very interesting. What diameter are you? I will be following you closely!! Good luck on Thursday then. How exciting. Did you not feel that the 340cc were big enough then? Have you gone bigger then in projection and kept the diameter the same and do you expect that to take you up a cup size or 2?

Sorry lots of questions

Weenie x
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi69 22nd February 2015, 10:09 am

I was only 8 stone when I had them done and a 34 aa I had no spare flesh so that was as big as I could go . I have been happy for 16 years with them no problem at all . The last month I have developed cc in right ; now due to my weight gain and age 46 I think a bigger size would suit my frame more  . Not sure on profile discussing more on the day xx
bambi69
bambi69
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeniebott 22nd February 2015, 10:38 am

Ah right bambi69. It's good to know that you were happy with them for all that time. 

Would it be possible to see some pictures. It would be very interesting to see old ones when you were a size 8 compared to now if that's not too much trouble. To compare the same implant on 2 different size bodies, I may be able to see why you think a larger implant is now more appropriate For you and for me as I sm a size 14. 

Thanks weenie xxx
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi69 22nd February 2015, 10:51 am

I will see if I have any got loads of me debbie johnsondavies x
bambi69
bambi69
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeniebott 22nd February 2015, 10:59 am

Thanks bambi69

Xxx
Weeniebott
Weeniebott
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down