Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done? Empty Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done?

Post by Dina 16th May 2011, 8:34 pm

Has anyone gotten this type of implant done and had complications after? Or was everyone happy with the results? I want to know because I'm thinking of getting these but I'm scared there might be things that may go wrong? And if I could see pictures, that'd be great too. Thanks ladies :)
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done? Empty Re: Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done?

Post by TeresaMaree 17th May 2011, 2:58 am

My sister has. I had round. Weve both got Natrelles and hers look amazing.I think this are preferred if you want more of a "Natural" look or youve got a small frame.
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done? Empty Re: Anyone had gummy bear tear drop implants done?

Post by TSmith 17th May 2011, 8:15 am

im getting the exact same, Gummy Bear implants and anatomicals.
Ive looked at lots of videos on the implants and they are extremely safe love...
Stonger than other implants and the gel doesnt leak out! :D
also with textured ones than they are less likely to move or anything but im going under the muscle so it wont move anyway (apparently) lol
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 17th May 2011, 8:29 am

hey dina, sorry i cant help here, i had rounds! also, dont be offended if no one shows u their pics hun, ur a newbie at th mos, and newbies r asked not to request to see others pics...Its nothing agaisn you, its just to keep us all safe!! there r some right weirdos out there! lol, when u become active, then you can request. So keep posting and let us all get to no you! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 17th May 2011, 9:30 am

My surgeon showed us a video of the implants being run over by a car and they didnt burst!!!
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 19th May 2011, 3:45 am

TSmith wrote:im getting the exact same, Gummy Bear implants and anatomicals.
Ive looked at lots of videos on the implants and they are extremely safe love...
Stonger than other implants and the gel doesnt leak out! :D
also with textured ones than they are less likely to move or anything but im going under the muscle so it wont move anyway (apparently) lol
X

Hey babe.. When are you getting yours done?? I would really love to see the results
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 19th May 2011, 6:08 am

hmmm sorry to have to tell you this but in August :(
Sucks cos i want them done NOW!!!
when are you getting yours done????
i will def be putting pics up once its done cos i really believe it helps girls when they're deciding about sizes..
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 20th May 2011, 3:32 am

AWwww.. well i really hope to see your results when you're done. I'm booking mine in September!!!! So excited!!!!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by congchuathanhtien 21st May 2011, 4:27 am

Hi Dina! I'm new to this site and just had mine done two weeks ago, with a teardrop cohesive gel implant. The size that I had was 335cc under the muscel. I have to said that it's very nateral look , but I only wsh i new more on choosing the size, cause it's too small I fine. I don't know if it true or not, but I fine the size on the saline is bigger than the gel implant. All my friends had saline with only 270cc to 300cc and they are much bigger than mine, with the same breast tissue. I hope this will help you a little on choosing the size. Good luck! :good:
congchuathanhtien
congchuathanhtien
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 21st May 2011, 5:29 am

congchuathanhtien wrote:Hi Dina! I'm new to this site and just had mine done two weeks ago, with a teardrop cohesive gel implant. The size that I had was 335cc under the muscel. I have to said that it's very nateral look , but I only wsh i new more on choosing the size, cause it's too small I fine. I don't know if it true or not, but I fine the size on the saline is bigger than the gel implant. All my friends had saline with only 270cc to 300cc and they are much bigger than mine, with the same breast tissue. I hope this will help you a little on choosing the size. Good luck! :good:

Hey girl!! Thanks for the tips!!! It helped a lot.. If you don't mind telling me, from what size did you go up to? And how tall are you?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 21st May 2011, 6:51 am

oh sweet as.. so yes you can see my results before your op !
:D
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by congchuathanhtien 24th May 2011, 2:42 pm

He Dina! I really can't tell you the size right now cause it's still so new I don't know yet. My surgeon said to wait about six month to see the full affect of it. I am as tall as you 53.5 shrug I think you are oriantel right? if you don't mind me asking? Somehow I think I will be a small 34C when i heal.
congchuathanhtien
congchuathanhtien
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 24th May 2011, 10:34 pm

congchuathanhtien wrote:He Dina! I really can't tell you the size right now cause it's still so new I don't know yet. My surgeon said to wait about six month to see the full affect of it. I am as tall as you 53.5 shrug I think you are oriantel right? if you don't mind me asking? Somehow I think I will be a small 34C when i heal.

Heyhey.. When did you get yours done? Did you get exactly the same implants I've mentioned?? Yeah I'm oriental. Well i really hope yours will turn out!!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down