Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back measure size V's Comfortable size !

+6
kiwigirl
misf1
alexandra33
RedUmbrella
Rachy87
Shelsuit
10 posters

Go down

Back measure size V's Comfortable size !  Empty Back measure size V's Comfortable size !

Post by Shelsuit 7th September 2011, 12:20 pm

Hey girls ,

I bet I'm not the only one who feels this way ...

I got measured as a 31 back so was advised to wear a 32 which would mean I'm an F cup, I had already got a 34E which would be about perfect but a bigger back than I apparently need...

If I wear the 32F the centre of my chest between my boobs is sore - like the cup is too tight ... But the bra itself doesn't leave marks anywhere else it's not too tight on my back ... If I wear the 34 I put it on the tightest and it's fine but the cup is a bit tight ...

I wanna believe that I'm a 32 and be happy wearing it but it's not as comfy as the 34 ...

Anyone else in this predicament ?

Stress ! Xxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Back measure size V's Comfortable size !  Empty Re: Back measure size V's Comfortable size !

Post by Rachy87 7th September 2011, 12:36 pm

I measure 26", so apparently should be wearing a 26 back. I've never even seen a 26 band bra anywhere! I bought a 28 and it was uncomfortably tight even on the loosest hooks, so I'm sticking to 30s now! I even have a few 32s which are OK, just have to pull the back down a few times during the day! Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Back measure size V's Comfortable size !  Empty Re: Back measure size V's Comfortable size !

Post by Shelsuit 7th September 2011, 12:41 pm

If the back of the bra rides up does it mean it's too big ? Xx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 7th September 2011, 12:49 pm

I've always worn a 36 back bra and when I went to see my surgeon for my pre-BA consultation, she measured me and told me I should be wearing a 32!! But I'm the same as you, to me the 32 feels uncomfortable so I've compromised on 34 for my post-BA sports bras and will see what feels and looks best when I can go and get measured properly once it's all healed :)

Not sure about the back riding up sorry..I would imagine that means it's too small but no idea really xx
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 7th September 2011, 1:36 pm

I feel like every day I measure myself I'm a different size. Right now I'm wearing a low plunge medium impact sportsbra in a 38D - it doesnt fit great but does provide non-binding support - but I wear tank tops with built in bras at night, which are more comfy.

Can't wait til 6-8 weeks out when I can finally see what size I should be wearing!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th September 2011, 4:30 pm

back riding up means your bra is too big. The reason the 32 is uncomfy at the moment sounds like the wires are digging in your cleavage area, either cup is too big/small or your boobs just arent soft enough to fit in the cup properly making it dig in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 7th September 2011, 9:21 pm

Thanks misf1, always count on u :flowers:

I'm gOnna avoid the digging in bra for now, it might fit better in a few months ? Ill stick to my other one which I'm lovely and comfy in !

I can't say I have ever noticed my bra ridin up bit if I do I should try the smaller one ,

Thanks girls xxxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th September 2011, 9:57 pm

Maybe it's just the style of that particular 32 bra? I know I have this 1 bra in the same size as I always wear and it always seems to feel like it's digging into my breastbone... so I don't really wear it. But other bras in different styles in the same size are fine. Maybe you could try a different 32F and see how you go...?
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 4th October 2011, 10:39 am

I've got measured a 26 bk and the 28 even on the tightest hook rides up!

Shelsuit how do u make ur boobs look so pushed up and brill?! Ive been measured a FF
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 4th October 2011, 7:53 pm

Shelsuit, I am the same.

I measure a 30 but find 32 much more comfortable. The 30F digs in by my armpits so I go for 32E.

BTW you boobs look fab in your pic Back measure size V's Comfortable size !  184153
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 4th October 2011, 9:27 pm

i measure a 30back but always worn a 34 on the loosest setting anything smaller and i feel like im wearing a corset and want to pass out and it makes me feel naseous go figure......
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 5th October 2011, 8:44 am

I'm confused, are we suppose to wear the size that our back measures? Mine is just below 30 inches, but I wear a 34C I've got 32D but it gives me 4 boobs. My 34C is a little loose in the top of the cups as I have droopy boobs with no upper pole fullness at all. I wonder how many of us are wearing the wrong size bras?
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 5th October 2011, 12:10 pm

So it's 1 month later from last time I wrote - still in the sportsbra, which sort of fits...but now I'm "measuring" a 34F, but even though I'm measuring 34, a 36 is WAY more comfortable - so I'm more 36DD (until I lose about 15 lbs!!!)

I think I was wearing the wrong size bras before - think I was a 34/36c (but really small and deflated) - so I'd always wear a 34 B to give me cleavage.

I think most ppl wear the wrong size - think about it, I have some "heavier" friends who are MUCH bigger chested than me but they're wearing 36DD bras also - I feel like maybe the bra industry hasn't caught up with people being slightly bigger - so some girls are squishing themselves into bras that don't really fit - or maybe we just wear the same size we've always worn (pre BA of course) because that's the size we think we are.

IDK but it's weird when I tell my friends my size and they say "no way, you're not as big as me" Back measure size V's Comfortable size !  267328 well, that's what I measure!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down