Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first post here....consultation advice please +

+7
tigertonix
kati1236
Charlii
MissCET
Princess_x
LuciaH
Dayzeee
11 posters

Go down

My first post here....consultation advice please + Empty My first post here....consultation advice please +

Post by Dayzeee 13th February 2014, 1:23 pm

Hi ladies,

Apart from my intro as a newbie this is my first post, sorry for all the questions! 

Ok after deciding to get my boobs done I read loads of stuff on the internet about clinics and surgeons etc. I made an appointment for consultation for next Tuesday with Hassan suliaman at the hospital group, consultation is in London. Although as I have found out since I understand that the actual op would be at their Birmingham hospital. Not ideal but not out of the question either, I am in Watford, Herts.

So I carried on looking and found another surgeon I like the look of mr adrian Richards from the aurora group, he looks fab and because I have watched so many of his videos and seen so much of his boob work online I really feel like I know him already, auroras clinic is in bucks and the hospital is North London, both really convenient and close by for me. I have made an appointment with him also.

Do I really need to keep the appointment with the hospital group? How important is it to see more than one surgeon? Have any of you had either surgeon I have mentioned and how has it gone for you? Both surgeons are completely qualified from what I can make out and both use highly rated approved implants, aurora seem much more convenient and a tiny bit cheaper too if I have the surgery at highgate hospital North London.

Thanks in advance any advise will be very much appreciated.  :ok:  Xx
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

My first post here....consultation advice please + Empty Re: My first post here....consultation advice please +

Post by LuciaH 13th February 2014, 1:29 pm

Hi Hun, personally I would see as many surgeons that you can as one surgeon could suggest something different to another.  One of the surgeons that I saw I had met previously on an open evening and what I saw on that night I thought he would be the one for me.  When I had my individual consultation I just did not click with him and just felt that he was not the surgeon for me.  What is right for one person might not be right for the other.

I feel that you need to click with your surgeon and you will know that they are the one for you.

Good luck. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

My first post here....consultation advice please + Empty Re: My first post here....consultation advice please +

Post by Princess_x 13th February 2014, 2:41 pm

I've only heard good things about both of those surgeons. It's advisable to see at least 3, to compare surgery plans and see who you click with x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 13th February 2014, 3:12 pm

Welcome Dayzee!

Yes both those surgeons are highly regarded. I personally had Mr Richards and am thrilled with the result.

I only had one consultation (mr richards) and then booked. I personally didn't feel the need to 'click' with my surgeon - i didn't love him as a person, i just trusted his skills and expertise. I think i'd almost decided to book him before even meeting LOL.

However, i did have last minute fears...what if his recommendations were wrong? what if the implant was too big etc...Luckily i have no regrets, but i did take a risk not getting at least a second opinion. You dont need to book loads of consultations, but i'd certainly see both surgeons if you can.

Best of luck and feel free to pm me with any questions xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th February 2014, 3:29 pm

Hey, welcome!

I had Mr Sulaiman. Loved him! Completely put me at ease, and personally I think he's done a great job. I was naughty though - he was the only surgeon I saw, though I did see him twice over 2years to be sure. Its one thing I regret, not seeing more, but then again Im happy with my results.

I would definitely keep the appointment, just for comparisons sake. Plus you may click with one more than the other, you never know.

All of THG's surgeries are done from Dolan Park, but its not too far. Im just a little further south than you in Windsor area. The can provide you with transport too.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 13th February 2014, 4:46 pm

Welcome, and don't worry about asking a bunch of questions... :)

I think it's really important to see as many surgeons as possible. I would recommend seeing at least 3... then you have experience, and a rough guide to measure them and compare.
I think highly of a few which are too far away from myself to go and see... but if I had gone to see them, they might be amazing but not maybe for me...
Most girls here like to gel with their surgeon so that you feel in capable hands.
I picked my surgeon based on him having morals and talking about what he would NOT do. (and of course taking into account that he is qualified) I met some highly qualified surgeons that people raved about on many websites, I went to see two and was not the slightest bit impressed with either...

have as many as you can, if you pick the big companies it doesn't cost you anything other than travel to go and see them. Doesn't hurt :) and you could unexpectedly find a perfect surgeon for you in the process :D
good luck xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th February 2014, 5:47 pm

Hiya, honey!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! WE'RE ALL DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU!

I can't give much advice as I haven't had any consultations with these surgeons but I have heard of them and I'm aware they are extremely reputable!
I agree with the above posts and I say you should go to as many consultations as you feel you need to. There's no harm in gaining as much information as possible so I'd say just go for it, babe!! At least you'll have satisfaction that your future decision is the right one! :):)

A massive good luck to you for your future consultations and eventually your op date!! Take care, babe xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 13th February 2014, 8:59 pm

Hi and welcome x I saw two but over different time scales the first was 5 years ago and was told unders but then I was two stone lighter,  and then I had another baby I'm between, breastfed so got droopier and was two stone heavier when I saw my next one.  I much preferred her and she said I couldn't go for unders anymore as they were too saggy and needed filling but recommended subfascial which is in between.  I liked the Work she did,  very narural,  perfect for me.  So I booked,  then chickened out and at Xmas thought no I'm going for it and booked for three weeks time I was in and out before I had time to get nervous.  I'm curious what another surgeon would had thought tho
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 13th February 2014, 10:22 pm

I have booked the first I saw only because he is very reputable, my friend had him for uplift and BA and hers are amazing amd because he made me feel at ease and explained everything very clearly. I would say see as many as possible to put your mind at rest. I worry that I should have seen more, but more worried about the ' I told you so' from my boyfriend if something doesn't go to plan haha. The nd of the day, do what feels right for you. It's your decision to make :) xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th February 2014, 10:25 pm

I think it's important to.see.a few surgeons and take pics of the look u want, see what.size and placements each surgeon recommends

Gd luck.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th February 2014, 10:38 pm

Its  good to have a few consultations even just to compare opinions and options, to be sure that who you choose is the one who will get you the results you are after.
Do take pictures with you as it is the best way of showing the size and look you are after.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 14th February 2014, 4:58 pm

Thanks everyone! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down