Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice please - should I have 2nd consultation?

+4
alfie
Carrie
pinkbabe
carolyn77
8 posters

Go down

advice please - should I have 2nd consultation? Empty advice please - should I have 2nd consultation?

Post by carolyn77 28th January 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi, need some other opinions please!

I had my 1st consultation last Saturday and really liked the PS and am going to book with him. However, he advised to have the new Pure Silimed implants (furry brazilians). I've looked into these a great deal with the help of some lovely ladies on this site, and have decided against using the furrys.

So here's my question, should I have another consultation with him before booking my op to check I can get the desired size and shape using round implants? I have emailed him likes and dislikes pictures and took some photos of the look i like with me to the consultation. I have emailed PS's assistant to say I have changed my mind and am waiting to hear from her. But in the meantime thought I would ask on here to see what you would all do.

Thanks in advance for any advice.x
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

advice please - should I have 2nd consultation? Empty Re: advice please - should I have 2nd consultation?

Post by pinkbabe 28th January 2011, 3:00 pm

If in doubt I think a second opinion is always a good idea. I cant do any harm can it. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

advice please - should I have 2nd consultation? Empty Re: advice please - should I have 2nd consultation?

Post by Carrie 28th January 2011, 3:04 pm

Did you mean a 2nd consultation with the same surgeon? If so, this is an important decision (and a lot of money) so personally I would definitely go for a 2nd consultation to make sure you are happy. I had 3 consultations with my PS before my op and he was happy to see me every time, I'm not sure it's the norm, but I wanted to be sure about the size. Good luck xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 28th January 2011, 3:05 pm

I agree with pinkbabe hun, you're spending alot of money, so making sure everything is right is very important. Good luck. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 28th January 2011, 3:44 pm

yes i would defo have another consultation just for your own peace of mind

good luck xxx

traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th January 2011, 3:48 pm

I would have another consultation with the surgeon just to make sure you are both on the same page. If you still dont see eye to eye, maybe see another surgeon. You dont want to pay out all that money to be unhappy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 28th January 2011, 4:16 pm

thanks - think you are all right. Iwill ask to see him again before i book unless he emails me back to say he's confident from seeing me the first time and from looking at the pictures i've sent him.

I would have seen him again anyway before the op but after i've booked just to go over sizes etc. I to pay a £400 deposit to book BA so i agree with you all in that it's a lot of money to pay out only to find he's not the PS for me!

thanks ladies.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 28th January 2011, 5:36 pm

Hiya,
Your message jumped at me as I posted on here last week a similar thing, I didn't know if the PS I saw was right for me.
I was advised to get a 2nd opinion or see him again.
I went to see someone else who advised the total opposite to what he said.
I felt so much better about what the second surgeon said that I am sooo pleased I didn't pay my deposit there and then the 1st time around, and I very nearly did!
If you have a niggle, then see someone else or see him again. I say this because the second guy I saw I felt 100% happy with, no niggles, I booked on the spot.
Good luck!
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th January 2011, 6:09 pm

Yes definitately go for another consultation. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 29th January 2011, 5:24 pm

thanks girls, have another consultation booked and paid for already with a surgeon that works for mybreast local to me. was going to cancel it after seeing the first surgeon but will def go and see him too and see the first one again aswell!

thanks for helping me make my mind up,x
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down