Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice for my first consultation...

4 posters

Go down

Advice for my first consultation... Empty Advice for my first consultation...

Post by akm 13th June 2011, 12:49 pm

This is my first post here, I've been searching/reading info on the forums here for a few weeks now and my appt. with Taimur Shoaib is tomorrow! I have a list of questions to ask him, mostly to do with my worries about capsular contracture (I've been googling statistics, and ways to offer some preventative measures like antibiotics taken in advance or antibiotic washes of the implant pocket etc). His website states that he only uses Nagor implants, I'm worried about these being hard though from some posts I've read. I am a petite 5', approximately 32b/34a and hope to be a c cup but not too large as I have a small frame. If anyone has any suggestions for questions I should remember to ask I would be most grateful!
Ali x
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Advice for my first consultation... Empty Re: Advice for my first consultation...

Post by kristenb89 15th June 2011, 1:46 pm

hi Ali, sorry nobody replied sooner for you!! how did it go yesterday? you seem to have done LOOOOOTTSSS of research, which is great but also dont believe everything you read online! make sure your PS knows you want a natural look. it seems like you have it all under control!! Kristen x Advice for my first consultation... 399357
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Advice for my first consultation... Empty Re: Advice for my first consultation...

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 15th June 2011, 5:18 pm

just wanted to say good luck at ur consulatation xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 15th June 2011, 6:51 pm

Thanks for your replies! I found the link to the printout to take on consults so I was fully prepared.

Mr. Shoaib was really great, my appt. was supposed to be 30 minutes and it lasted an hour. He answered all of my paranoid questions patiently and recommended Natrelle teardrops under the muscle, 225 and 255 (I'm asymmetrical) so I will hopefully be a small c cup.

I have realized that googling too much is not helpful, it's put so many worries in my head I would never have thought about, my big concern was with the teardrops rotating but he pretty much explained that this only happens when the surgeon places them incorrectly or the pocket isn't cut correctly. So my op is scheduled for July 15th, I am soooo nervous!
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 15th June 2011, 6:58 pm

Congrats on your consultation! And not long now to surgery date! x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down