Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaGGing breasts

4 posters

Go down

SaGGing breasts Empty SaGGing breasts

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 6:30 pm

So today I heard from a friend... she had 350 overs about 7 years ago now. She looks fab but regrets going the size she did as she doesn't like how they've sagged over time.

I would love to hear thoughts/experience of this...
Is sagging worse in ovrs....does haing unders delay it?
I have the type of skin that lacks elasticity... my breasts are already stretched! I am having unders....
I do not want sagging to be MUCH MUCH worse but appreciate I will be adding weight!
Also I do not want my skin to slide to the bottom of the implant.

Humpf! I feel bit like i have lost my boobie excitement today after speaking with my mate.

shrug 
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

SaGGing breasts Empty Re: SaGGing breasts

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2013, 7:24 pm

Its true that going partially under the muscle will help support 'the implant' this doesn't apply to you 'breast' though, so although the risk of sagging with partials is less than having overs which will sag naturally, with partials if you're going to sag, you will eventually, just a little longer than you would with overs and if you have very bad skin elasticity, instead of sagging naturally as you would with overs, you'd risk the skin sagging over the implant instead.

For every downside with one placement theirs always a downside for the other... What's important is that both yourself and your surgeon have weighed up all the risks of each placement and decided on the one that's right 'for you'

I think to get 7 years out of an implant and still look good regardless the placement is pretty good going hun and I'd be thrilled with that.

Looking after your boobs post-op will also have a big impact over time on how they sag. Pre-op I should imagine there are very few of us who cared about our boobs at all... But post-op, you CAN delay the signs of aging (sagging) by ensuring the skin is always well moisturised. Keeping your skin nice and supple. And by keeping your boobs well supported. Always wearing a bra that 'fits' and gives your boobs the support they need.

I'm actually paranoid about sagging and do go a step beyond lol. When I've no need to be wearing my pretty bras I'm quite happy and comfy in my old faithful sportsbra, keeping my boobs well supported. This continues at night when I keep them in the supportbra and add a kush too, keeping them stable and avoid any cleavage wrinkle too.

I've stuck to this ridgedly and my boobs (these last ones) are four years old now and haven't yet budged a single inch! They're as pert now as the day they were 'created' lol.

So I'm thinking I'm doing something right... Oh, and I have overs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 8:11 pm

Cookie....sounds like you have been looking after them very well indeedy then. FABULOUS.

I do expect with age to sag implants or no implants...under or over.....that's life..... I think I have just come away after chatting to my friend feeling a bit negative. Imagining the worst. And even thinking I should go smaller..

I would definately look after my new additions..... religiously!

I do have some skin (from weight loss/after breast feeding) but not massive excess .... My PS hasn't seemed concerned and recommended unders due to my tissue being "thin" at the top particularly.

Thank you for your input...And I would add congrats on your (newer) boobies still being as lovely as when you first had them done

yahoo 

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th December 2013, 9:04 pm

Sagging will happen no matter what relating to whether you have implants or not anyway... It's also based on things such as skins elasticity and aging so it won't just e because she has implants...
I'm like cookie and take really good care of mine and always will..: always sleeping in a sports bra with my kush and not going braless... All breasts will sag, but we can do things to keep them looking good for longer xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 9:24 pm

That is my next Q: The Kush,,,where can I get one of these lovely devices?!
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th December 2013, 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 12th December 2013, 3:36 pm

Thanks Jenifer, I have just seen this post, I will have a look and get one pre op...I want to have everything I coul dpossibly need at the ready xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th December 2013, 6:57 pm

quick question - when do you start using the kush?
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th December 2013, 8:17 pm

I started using mine at 6 weeks when I was given the go ahead to treat them as my own xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down