Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a BA correct my slight sagging?

+5
nads
stef
mxbabe_69
BlondeBarbie
fatbaby
9 posters

Go down

Can a BA correct my slight sagging? Empty Can a BA correct my slight sagging?

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 11:17 am

Hi,

New to this forum, found it whilst researching for a BA, I've got consultations at Harley Medical and Transform next week.

I'd really like to know from you guys who've actually had it done - my boobs are a slightly saggy 36A/B - I've had two kids! Will a BA give some kind of uplift as well or will they be bigger but still saggy? I dont really want hugs baps but want them a bit firmer and with a bit more filling! They look like they've lost their stuffing!

Also, If the implant is put under the muscle, will the saggy bit still hang underneath it? Shocked

Very nervous about the whole thing, does anyone recommend a particular surgeon/company? I live in Southampton.

Thanks
Kate
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Can a BA correct my slight sagging? Empty Re: Can a BA correct my slight sagging?

Post by BlondeBarbie 28th May 2009, 11:25 am

The surgeon is the expert hun i wouldnt like to give you the wrong answers to your questions. Although im sure a BA doesnt correct sagging, that is what an uplift is for but of course a surgeon could tell you exactly :)

As for recommendations i highly recommend Harley Medical, had my BA & nose done through them and they are fantastic. Surgeon did a fab job, was well looked after, lovely nurses and great aftercare x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Can a BA correct my slight sagging? Empty Re: Can a BA correct my slight sagging?

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 11:28 am

Dont you have to travel to Birmingham with Harley Medical?
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 28th May 2009, 11:29 am

Do you mean to have the operation?
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 11:30 am

Yes! I didnt think they had a surgeon in London.
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 28th May 2009, 11:34 am

The hospital they use is Highgate in London x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 28th May 2009, 11:34 am

im not sure about the sagging hun but i had mr khan from transform and hes amazing.would higly recoomend him x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th May 2009, 11:37 am

It depends how much sagging I suppose.
I've had 2 kids and was 32b, they lost all the fullness at the top and were slightly sagging.
I didnt need an uplift and had implants over the muscle
Speak to an expert though xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th May 2009, 11:41 am

forgot to add i was told i couldnt have unders as they were slightly saggy xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 28th May 2009, 11:59 am

Some women have got quite large hgh profile implants put in to add a lift effect but they will sag in the end because of the weight of the implant, i would say wait and see what your surgeon says because you might not need a lift, but if your surgeon recommends it i would take it rather than put it off. If you have alot of excess skin, unders are not advised as the skin will hang off
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 12:02 pm

I figured that about the unders after reading a couple of posts on here, Thanks!
stefjl, yours sounded like mine! So did they turn out ok with the overs?
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 12:03 pm

Duh! thats you in the picture! They look great! Do they sag at all when you dont wear a bra?
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 28th May 2009, 12:11 pm

I had sagging and no fullness on top before I had my BA and with the unders theyve brought back what I used to have before having a kid and some! I guess each case is individual.

I dont have any pics before my BA because I used to hate the way they looked to the point that I did not like taking my bra off in front of anyone, but now I just walk around braless around the house when I want to release them for a while lol.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th May 2009, 12:44 pm

fatbaby wrote:Duh! thats you in the picture! They look great! Do they sag at all when you dont wear a bra?

No they dont sag at all now and they have all the fulness at the top back! xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th May 2009, 12:49 pm

i'll send you my details to look at my pre-op pic then you can see how mine were might help you out a bit xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fatbaby 28th May 2009, 1:44 pm

That'd be great! I'm dying to get an idea of what mine could look like!
fatbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 11th June 2013, 3:32 pm

Hello Stef and others. I was wondering if you can help please? I have very slight sagging and have different recommendations on what to go for - one surgeon says mastopexy, two surgeons say no mastopexy, of those 2, one surgeon says round and the other anatomical!!! Confusing to say the least. Any information on how yours are looking now and what you went for would be great. Also, any pics would be amazing!! xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 3:47 pm

These are old threads lovely... The members have since moved on. If you'd like information from members you'd be best to create a thread of your own and ask sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 4:08 pm

I had terrible sagging hun, and I had anatomical implants to solve the issue. I am happy to share my pics with you! I also went with mr Marc solomos from the Harley medical, and I can honestly say I am very very happy with the results and the aftercare I have received! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down