Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast implants and sagging

2 posters

Go down

Breast implants and sagging Empty Breast implants and sagging

Post by misf1 15th March 2011, 11:56 pm

I'll use myself as an example in this scenario as I am mostly asking for myself. I have over the muscle implants a fair size implant and plan to have children in the not too distant future (should have waited until after children but hey I could get hit by a bus tomorrow). So for instance if having children did have an affect on my breasts causeing sagging. As I have overs, I am hoping if sagging does occur it should look quite normal until I have finished having a family or could I get a ball in sock affect in the extreme? Also once family is finished and if I did have sagging, ever the perfectionist I'd look into getting them re done. I myself would be looking to go slightly larger and slightly wider, wider as I have quite a naturally large gap between my boobs that I'd like to close a little.
In what degree of sagging could I remain over the muscle without an uplift?
In what degree of sagging could I go under the muscle with an uplift, or could I stay over the muscle with an uplift and still go bigger and wider?
Sorry that was a lot of questions in one really.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breast implants and sagging Empty Re: Breast implants and sagging

Post by John Pereira 17th March 2011, 10:25 pm

Hi again
Its all a bit "what if " and until you have finished your family and seen how your breasts change we wont know what will be best.
Best scenario - the skin shrinks back well, you remain happy with your size and need nothing.
Worst scenario - the skin stetches a lot and everything goes south - "ball in sock" occurs requiring a lift - in which case the implant can be subglandular if you still have good cover of skin / fat and gland, or best placed submuscular if the tissues have thinned.
The in between scenario of slight stretch but loss of adequate volume because of loss of breast tissue post feeding can be resolved by upsizing your implant in width and / or projection - again the position of under / over will depend upon the amount of tissue cover and stretch you have!

Hope that makes sense! Quite a question to answer - and its the last episode of skins too to watch out of the corner of my eye - and who said men cant multitask :-)

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th March 2011, 10:55 pm

Thank you for answering that. I am also watching skins out of the corner of my eye, while burning a DVD and creating a movie on windows 7.
It's always good to know a surgeon can multi task :good:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down