Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sagging after a mastopexy with implants

+2
kay
uplift
6 posters

Go down

Sagging after a mastopexy with implants Empty Sagging after a mastopexy with implants

Post by uplift 26th August 2011, 11:08 am

Ok so i had a full anchor lift with implants 5 weeks ago
Initially my right boob was swollen alot and i seem to have to be watching it etc...
Oh by the way i was a C/D cup preop
Surgeon placed 400cc under d muscle now my right breast is ok dropped to a decent
Look but my left breast has sagged i mean there is a crease under the breast i look lopsidedalso d nipple is not round shaped as the right is rather an oblong stretched downward look..
Also d breast feel soft almost like there is too much breast tissue i can move the implant around just by squeezing my breast tissue. What is goin on? Im due to see my surgeon on 29th and im soooo scared. It feels like i need a bigger inplant in d space thats their like it hasnt filled out too much movement.. The right does not do this. Bareing in mind that d right was initially the. Problem does dis mean dat d right is gonna sag Tooo omg im panicking
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Sagging after a mastopexy with implants Empty Re: Sagging after a mastopexy with implants

Post by kay 26th August 2011, 11:24 am

Sorry to hear you are not happy x x

Best thing to do is discuss things with your PS at your check up and make sure that they write down that you are not happy and see what they say x x

It is still early days Hun x x lots of healing yet to be done x x
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Sagging after a mastopexy with implants Empty Re: Sagging after a mastopexy with implants

Post by alfie 26th August 2011, 5:31 pm

Sorry you're unhappy hun, it is still early days though so hopefully as you heal your boobs will change.

If not though and you're still unhappy, like kay has said make sure everything is noted at your appointment.

Take care hun.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 27th August 2011, 12:40 am

Thanks ladies
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th August 2011, 6:34 am

it was done yesterday. You need to let them settle before you start worrying x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th August 2011, 6:39 am

why did i read that you had it yesterday Sagging after a mastopexy with implants 267328 Sagging after a mastopexy with implants 751387
ignore me.

Youll have your appt soon hopefully, and you should mention to your surgeon and see what they say about it.
Slightly uneven nipples is often the case after an uplift. It gets less noticeable over time though, and as for one dropping quicker, thats not uncommon too.
Too soft? too much breast tissue? If youve got breast tissue, theyre not going to remove it unless youve asked for a reduction
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 28th August 2011, 5:25 pm

I had a lot of random thinsg go on with my boobs inc db etc, but as i have progressed through my healing, everything seems to have gone down alot. it is very important they note everything tho. takes pics yourself to monitor your recovery and date them. xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 5th September 2011, 11:14 am

hi ....

i read your probelm and i had the same one when i didt the first operation ...

i did metapox operation from the nipple with implants..............but the dr didnt even think to adjust the nipple shape so one was ovl and the other is rounds ......in addation didnt fix the differant size between the right and the lift which cuzed also abig problem with the implants its increased the problem more and my boobs went down and down....................

then for the second operation ....i went and i did reduction with implants ............after long time research and consultation ..and that what i advice u .................dont stope searching and looking what is the best operation for u ...............cuz most of us do wrong things...........but finally its good when we correct it

i wish u gooooooooooooooooooooooood luck
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down