Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mastopexy with implants pain

5 posters

Go down

mastopexy with implants pain Empty mastopexy with implants pain

Post by uplift 27th July 2011, 12:47 pm

Hey ladies...sorry i havent been on here for a while...just couldnt do it
My op was last last tuesday and all i been experienceing is severe pain.
I hav had two C sections and d recovering has nor been half as painful
If i had know it were gonna be so painful i would have never done it...
One seems to be okay but the other is just painful
I saw d nurse yesterday with nothing but complaints i feel as though i hate my breast because of the pain n discomfort...she was very understanding but reaasured me i would be pleased with them once d pain has stopped and d swelling goes down...i hope so. She said considering they were only 7 days post op that they looked beautiful...i hope i feel better soon as wen i look at them dey look kinda sexy....dont want to scare anyone as everyone heals different and this is just my experience...
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

mastopexy with implants pain Empty Re: mastopexy with implants pain

Post by butterfly7713 27th July 2011, 6:13 pm

Hey hun,

I have had a full anchor uplift with implants to and found it quite painful and like you have had 2 c-sections so am not a stranger to the recovery pain of a major op. I think it's a bit of a shock as you think it's a cosmetic procedure etc but a mastopexy is so much more than a just a ba and they do get pulled about quite a bit. 7 days po is very early days hun and at 6 months po I am still noticing changes so it really is a long healing process but it will be well worth it.

I was very bruised and swollen but and found some relief as this went down but sorry to say still had some discomfort as the healing inside carried on. Like you say everyone heals at different rate's so you may find once the swelling goes down you find major relief.

It will all be worth it hun but it does take time. You will look back in a few months and think it was all worth while.

Happy healing xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 27th July 2011, 7:06 pm

Hi Butterfly, thank you soo much for that info
I have found it most helpful the nurse said i must be strong and im going to try
Yeah the pain is severe and d straps and bras feel really uncomfortable
I know i have to wear them though and im glad i can just use paracetamol now
Like i said they do look sexy but just oh so painful.
I underestimated the pain i would be in and i have children youngest being 1 yr old no matter how much its recommended i do nothing being a single parent i have too inside my chest plate hurts like hell like a stabbing pain the sleeping upright is absolutely ridiculous back n bum ache..some days it seems its gettin better and some days it feels like its getting worse. Did u feel like this? And did anything help? How r ur scars? I am of caribbean background with good healing skin if my C section scars are anything to go by. But im afraid of d scarring on my tits...the only thing i am grateful for @ the moment is i have sensations in both nipples...i hope it remains...the things we go through for beauty...i kno its a lot of questions but we seem to hav a couple things in common i need to kno evrything for my own sanity......thanks again hun
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 27th July 2011, 7:39 pm

Hi uplift, sorry to hear about the pain you are experiencing and wishing you a speedy recovery. I've not had pain but am experiencing badly bruised booby which I also hope heals well. Try and stick with it and I'm sure as the days and weeks pass, it will gradually get better. x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 27th July 2011, 9:34 pm

bollydolly wrote:Hi uplift, sorry to hear about the pain you are experiencing and wishing you a speedy recovery. I've not had pain but am experiencing badly bruised booby which I also hope heals well. Try and stick with it and I'm sure as the days and weeks pass, it will gradually get better. x

Hey dolly
Thanks. I hope. Have you tried arnica? I took some before and after surgery and it really helped it will go soon anyway with or without it. Did u have an anchor lift also?
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 28th July 2011, 6:53 pm

Hey uplift,

My scars are looking fab and found using a good vitamin e cream helped with the healing. I tried bio oil to start but it made me very spotty.

I found the upright sleeping awful and so uncomfortable but found sleeping with a pillow under your thighs takes the pressure off of your bum as that's what killed me - the numb bum pain lol. Remember you don't need to sleep completely upright just at enough of an angle so that your not flat as it helps with the swelling etc.

At one point I thought I was over the worse of it and then it got worse around day 5-7 so I know exactly what you mean with regards to feeling good some days but then crap again. It really will get better as time goes on hun but as I say it's a big op and takes a while for the healing process. Your chest bone hurting is all down to being pulled about and internal burising and again only time will make it better. Keep taking your pain killers, eat well and drink lot's of fluid's as it will all aid your recovery.

Hope your feeling better soon hun and if you have any question's just give me a shout xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 28th July 2011, 7:30 pm

Awww thanks butterfly Stars im glad your scars look good
I went to my GP and got some diclofenac painkillers and so far soo good
I feel so much better taking the anti inflamatory painkillers because its help with swelling and tightness today i felt awful was in a lot of pain im glad i went to see d GP im gonna try d pillow under my thighs cos yes the numb bum isnt the one....im using bio oil but i also have the vitamin E oil..wondering which i should use..thanks for the advice and ill be sure to let u know my progress
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 28th July 2011, 8:03 pm

Hi uplift, thanks for that, yes had anchor lift. I've not been able to put anything on it yet as they are fully covered but I'm going to ask when I am back tomorrow morning. Glad to hear the pain relief is now working, I am sure it will make a world of difference x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 29th July 2011, 2:49 am

Thanks hun please let me know what they suggest. Happy healing hun x
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 29th July 2011, 4:14 am

Hello uplift,I didn't have pain but I did have bad bruises.My incisions are healing and fading already.I bet yours will to.I hope you get some comfort very soon.I'm so sorry your in bad pain Hun.Let us know if you have any improvement.Maybe the pain meds they have you on aren't right for you and you need something else?

Sending you a get well hug!

mastopexy with implants pain 571992
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 29th July 2011, 6:46 am

Hey emma kate, no pain? Wow thats
unbelievable :thumbs: did u have overs or unders?
I have no bruising really as i downed d arnica capsules before and after surgeryso no unsightly black n blue but maybe if i didnt take the arnica all would be visible... 2 months and ur healing im glad for you hun i have to say im proud of all the women who have got through an uplift because it isnt no joke
Psychologically and emotionally draining if you ask me whoever thought of this website deserves a medal because its helped me sooo much being able to speak and compare notes with other women who have/are experienced/ing the same thing as me...from finding the right surgeon,deciding the right size, the build up for surgery and then having surgery...im glad i didnt know i was gonna feel like this because id still be my saggy C/D cup....sorry about the emtional spill guys just said wat came to mind....lol.
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 29th July 2011, 11:27 am

You poor thing! Compared to childbirth and my c section my ba and anchor lift has been a breeze. I hope you feel better really soon lovely xxx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 29th July 2011, 7:38 pm

Hey uplift,

i'm glad your gp has given you something that's working well for you hun. Carry on with your bio oil if it's owrking well for you. Good luck and be sure to keep us updated xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 31st July 2011, 7:31 pm

Hi all, firstly thank u very much for being here for me, total strangers but totally supportive. I am now off my painkillers and seen a great review surgeon ...he is happy with the way im healing so yh i feel heaps more positiveone of my brEasts are bigger than the other but due to a bleed i had which is not a worry to the surgeons its gettin better ....thank god cos i did not think i would ever stop taking painkillers...thanks again
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 31st July 2011, 7:40 pm

Hi all, firstly thank u very much for being here for me, total strangers but totally supportive. I am now off my painkillers and seen a great review surgeon ...he is happy with the way im healing so yh i feel heaps more positiveone of my brEasts are bigger than the other but due to a bleed i had which is not a worry to the surgeons its gettin better ....thank god cos i did not think i would ever stop taking painkillers...thanks again
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 31st July 2011, 8:54 pm

Hi uplift,I had anchor lift,unders and lipo.

I'm so glad you were able to get off the pain meds.It's so hard when you feel pain like that and can't seem to get much relief.I hope the rest of your healing goes well Hun!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 31st July 2011, 8:55 pm

Hi uplift, glad to see you are feeling more positive, keeping upbeat really does help too with recovery. I have one boob bigger than other due to bruising and bleeding but have seen a huge difference in a week so stick with it. Getting the reassurance from a great PS has taken the weight of my mind that I am not doing something wrong. I still take the odd painkiller (just paracetemol) if I feel I need, normally after stressful day at work. Take it easy and get lots of rest x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 31st July 2011, 9:03 pm

Great news hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict