Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy???

4 posters

Go down

anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy??? Empty anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy???

Post by kaboobie 3rd February 2011, 12:24 am

Hi girls,
I am getting my BA in 8 days and starting to get to the nervous stage about my decisions, sizze etc. i am current (in canadian sizes) an empty b cup after breastfeeding my daughter for 14 months so i am getting 400cc with a minor mastopexy.. would love to see pics of someone who hashad similar op done, thanks girls :o)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy??? Empty Re: anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy???

Post by leslie512 3rd February 2011, 1:25 am

i had my pre-op today!! :) I'm going with 450-490 cc's

I bet you are so excited!! when are you going again!?
leslie512
leslie512
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy??? Empty Re: anyone have pics of ba with minor mastopexy???

Post by kaboobie 3rd February 2011, 1:46 am

mine is the 10th... i had one appointment, he said the largest i could go was 400cc, and to go home and try with rice sizing what i wanted,and i dont see him again until the morning of my op.. so now im worried bc he doesnt sound as thorough as your ps's with sizers etc.
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie512 3rd February 2011, 2:07 am

Oh wow- really no sizers or anything. Do you know you Breast Width- measured from the sternum to the outside of each boob- mine is 13cm. and then each company like Allergan gives sizing charts that say which implants are best and then you can choose inbetween the cc's like mine was from 420 to 500 and i decided to go 490
leslie512
leslie512
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 3rd February 2011, 3:09 am

nope, didnt talk to me about anything like that,,, im starting to worry now :O(
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 3rd February 2011, 11:50 am

Don't worry, my ps didn't discuss any of those things with me at my consultation but on my op day he answered all of my questions thoroughly. Obviously taken all my measurements and decided exactly what would be best for me. Even during surgery ended up going for a marginally different implant size because it was what worked perfectly in my pocket. Have faith and try not to worry. I had an uplift at the same time as my ba, not sure if that's anything you are interested in seeing pics for? Pm me if you want hun.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 4th February 2011, 12:09 am

I PM'd you :o) thanx hun
xoxoxoox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 7:42 pm

I dont know cc size either. I just know he said I would be a C possibly a D. I really dont think a D would be porportionate with my frame. I hope he can fill up my slack with a C. Also mine is going to be over the muscle, anyone else have it over?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie512 5th February 2011, 12:04 am

no worrying I am sure eveything will be great!!
leslie512
leslie512
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 5th February 2011, 12:50 am

The receptionist is ordering me 425 and 450 to keep on hand incase he changes his mind, but shes pretty sure he wont. She said I have a small chest width and I cant accomodate too big of an implant... im hoping this just means small on me will still look big because my chest width is not wide???? Trying to stay positive !!! :O) thanks girls xoxo
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down