Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly?

+3
COOKIE
misf1
xxlauren90xx
7 posters

Go down

Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly? Empty Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly?

Post by xxlauren90xx 13th August 2012, 11:40 pm

Did girls who have had 420cc plus who have had overs find they sag quickly at all?
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly? Empty Re: Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly?

Post by misf1 14th August 2012, 12:07 am

I had 410cc overs, I'm 3 years post op. I have no sagging at all so far, they are still as perky as ever. I'm 32 but I've had no kids so I don't know if that makes a difference.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly? Empty Re: Large over the muscle implants sagging quickly?

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2012, 7:58 am

We're all going to sag eventually Lauren, aging, pregnancy and weight gain/ loss will all have an impact on how our boobs will look but how quickly this will happen is soley dependant on the elasticity of your skin and this varies from woman to woman.

If you have good elasticity , then like misf1 your breasts will fair well from having overs and a large implant and if you don't then your boobs will sag earlier over the next coming years lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 14th August 2012, 8:09 pm

I've had my 460's for 2 years now and although they've dropped and settled, there isn't any sagging. I'm mindful to wear a bra as much as possible tho on advice from my surgeon. I also sleep with a comfortable support bra on most nights... can't hurt to be careful! lol x
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 15th August 2012, 7:46 pm

Mine havent sagged either, I am 38 and had children, they were certainly saggy before though!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th August 2012, 8:44 pm

Breasts can sag no matter what sized implant is used, even natural ones. As Cookie said it depends on your genetics, but doing things like wearing a well-fitting bra can help prevent or prolong any sagging.

It's worth taking into consideration with your first BA what your options may be for the future, for example I will happily go bigger to fill any sagging I have but had I gone as big as my frame could take initially then I may find I'd have to have a lift in the future. If you're concerned at all about sagging then discuss it with your PS, he may be able to give you a better insight.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 17th August 2012, 5:50 pm

I had 410 overs 3 years ago and luckily have had no sagging. I don't wear a bra to bed or around the house, touch wood this hasn't caused me any problems.

xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down