Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE?

+10
yettiricey
pippa1985
chencire
charms
terena
charls87
Tamz
jen86
janeybird
juiliet1982
14 posters

Go down

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE? Empty ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE?

Post by juiliet1982 5th May 2011, 12:32 pm

HEY GIRLS

HAD MY CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS BREAST OPTIONS, AND THEY HAVE SUGGESTED A 300 OR 340 DUE TO MY FRAME.
WHAT ARE THESE LIKE? CUP SIZE?

ALSO THEY SAID THE IMPLANT WOULD BE UNDER THE MUSCLE NEAR THE RIB CAGE DUE TO NOT ENOUGH SPACE OVER THE MUSCLE, THEY SAID THE TIME TO HEAL TAKES LONGER, WHATS THIS LIKE ANYONE HAD IT?

THANKS, ARLINE
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE? Empty Re: ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE?

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 12:39 pm

Hi,

Where was your consultation? what size are you right now?

I had 260cc unders and am a 30DD :) it is a slightly longer recovery time they rec 2 weeks off work but is not as painful as i was expecting so dont be put off. It was more like wearing a REALLY tight strapless bra for a couple o weeks :)

J x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE? Empty Re: ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE?

Post by juiliet1982 5th May 2011, 12:48 pm

Hi Hun,

It was at Transform for £3695 for overnight stay, how much was yours hun? Mine is at Abbey Pines as well. I am a 34AA unfortunately.

I tried to apply for finance yesterday during my consultation because I really want it done but didnt go through. So now got to think of another way to get the cash, really want them done, the lady who dealt with me was a lovely surgeon.

thanks hun xx
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 12:57 pm

God cant remember bit less than that as i was day case.Had great experience at Abbey Pines from start to finish

Have you been properly measured at a 34AA?
Have you any other consultations booked? boo on the finance front whats your other options? 20 questions ha ha

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juiliet1982 5th May 2011, 1:06 pm

Hey Janey

Yes they measured me at that, i find it hard gaining weight at the top it seems to all go down to my bottom haha..
I really liked Abbey Pines, I dont want to go anywhere else now. Dont even want to book anymore surgeons because the lady I saw knew what she was talking about and i felt at ease with her.

I know im so down that the finance didnt go through, my partner was going to try but problem being he is in and out of work at the moment, so dont think his will go through.
I work full time as a travel agent, but when i was younger i messed about with credit cards and loans...very bad move. Any ideas of how to get money?haha.... did you have 260cc? they look amazing in that pic..xxx
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th May 2011, 1:13 pm

hey juliet, i tried toget a loan with transform and was declined, they told me aftr that only about 50% get accepted. I had also been declined by sainsbusrys two weeks earlier. I wss really happy with my consultation and the thought of not being able to get finances sorted really got to me. In the end, i went to my bank, and suprisingly, they lent me the money!!!! Aftr been credit searched twice in two weeks, and im always in my overdraft too! So i would try your bank if you can, and dont say its for cosmetic surgery, say its for a car or something...they seem to have a bettr pass rate, as a car u can sell on if u cant keep up with repayments, but obvs u cant sell a boob! lol. iwent with abbey pines too! :) it was ACE!!!! best day EVER!! yipee
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 1:20 pm

aw thanx :) yeah 260cc I am tiny tho (5ft 6stone 30 back) thats what they look big on me. Take it youve no room on any credit cards now?
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 1:22 pm

Ha we r like the Abbey Pines fan club hee hee

Yeah jen is right u might be surprised at your bank - 4k to them is nothing so thay will probably say yes :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 5th May 2011, 1:25 pm

I was a 32AA and had 315's under the muscle - have just had them replaced with 325s under the muscle. Made me a C cup. In honesty, It was quite painful the first time - took 2 weeks for me to be able to use my arms properly again, and I wasnt prepared for the length of time of the amount of things that would cause me discomfort - the muscles across your chest and under your arms are all used for so many things! ..... but I got boobs! The second time...9 days ago, has been so much easier. What cup size are you hoping for? x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 1:43 pm

Yeah i struggled with the arm thing although I will admit that i quite enjoyed not being able to do anything for 2 weeks and getting looked after by then boyfriend (now husband) hee hee

Worst bit was when i had to go town hall for something for wedding and couldnt open the really heavy doors ha ha ha

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 5th May 2011, 1:58 pm

I went to Abbey Pines and had 460cchp under the muscle, still early days for me. the 1st two weeks were a little difficult, its more adjusting to the new additions.
I paid £3495 for a day case, dropped from £3695.
couldnt fault a thing at the abbey pines! the nurses were brilliant!..Any questions just ask away!!

x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by juiliet1982 5th May 2011, 2:36 pm

I tried to get a bank loan but still no joy!!! how had is it to get a pair of boobies...i have wanted a pair all my life after being sooo flat and feeling so humiliated not even wearing a bikini on holiday because non would fit had nothing to put in them...have tried chinese remedies but nothing!! Feel sooo down about it. Anyone got any other ideas??

Im hoping for a C cup. xxx
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by terena 5th May 2011, 3:02 pm

hi juliet
i had 300cc unders i wouldnt say i was in much pain just uncomftable like the other girls couldnt do much with my arms for 2 weeks made the most of it hubby did every thing even washed my hair
im now a 30E but find them to tight so wearing a 32DD
i was hoping for a c cup but i love my boobies def wouldnt want to be smaller
sorry to here you cant get finance i went with bmi and got 2000 on there bmi card i had the rest of the money saved. mine cost 4625
terena
terena
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 5th May 2011, 4:08 pm

Lol, worst bit for me was flushing the loo....!!! Remember flushing it with my foot coz the pressure of pushing down hurt. x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 5th May 2011, 4:11 pm

Feel sooo down about it. Anyone got any other ideas??

really feel for you about that, i waited more than ten years til i could afford what i wanted. i know it super infuriating to have to wait but like just try to keep a savings account, if you are able to save with your bank they will probably be more likely to give you a loan for the balance i think.. think about it i one year if you can save $100 a month that is over a thousand dollars. if you can save $200 a month, you will be halfway there. at that point you can even go to your family or something and say, 'hey im halfway there do you want to contribute to my boobie fund instead of give me a birthday present this year??" or, whatever. sell anything you can think of and stick it in the boob fund. ask anyone you can think of for contributions to your boob fund. ^^

also if you want to get super fancy you can work to rebuild your credit, such as try to apply for a very small loan and make sure you pay it all back.... just do that a few times while you are waiting, by the time you have some cash saved, you may have better credit again. Heart in the meantime you can try doing lots of pushups. (someone suggested that to me and i thought it was pretty silly but, it really did actually make me feel better so, guess i will pass it on)
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by chencire 5th May 2011, 9:00 pm

transform abbey pines is absolutely brilliant! i would definitely recommend there! the environment is very comfy and the everyone there are very nice and professional! i had a wonderful day there!
i was a 34A and wanted to be a full C cup. my surgeon recommended 300cc hp. im only a few days postop so not sure what size i will end up with. xx
chencire
chencire
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 7th May 2011, 2:14 pm

I've just had my unders and they weren't that bad. I was so surprised at how little pain I was in. I recovered quite quickly, but the arm thing got me too. I tried to brush my hair the next day. That was not fun lol.
I had 410cc, but I'm 5'10" and 10st so they look perfect on me x
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 7th May 2011, 3:58 pm

I've just had a reop and have 345cc's unders. I feel ok although not sure what size I will be yet as I'm bound up in a weird fettish straight jacket (long story). I am 5ft 1 nch and a 34 rib cage.

I had unders first years ago and had no breast tissue to start with and have to say it was painful for about 2 weeks. This time not so bad

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 30th May 2011, 7:22 pm

all these post have really helped me ladies, was well confused about over or unders and think i will be going for unders.
see mr nathan for tranform on june 13th and im so excited!
im looking to get BA in october and go from a 32B to a 32 DD!
X
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 30th May 2011, 8:01 pm

Good luck hun xxxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 8:21 pm

let us know what happens with the money situation, and the saving.....maye buy a wholesale lot on ebay and sell the items on for more?? u can get some bargains!" x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 30th May 2011, 8:24 pm

I'm due to have either 380cc or 410cc unders in July but can't decide what size! I'm slightly worried as it seems that most of the ppl having unders seem to be quite small up top?! I know what you mean about havin no money - I've wanted a boob job for a long time and never ever thought it would happen but I was made redundant recently and still had some maternity money from my job so it started to become a reality! My fiance is also givin me some money, I've told him not to get my any bday or xmas pressies for a while!! xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by haybabyy 31st May 2011, 1:21 am

ive got 315 under the muscle, i started out a 32 c and ended up with 32 ddd
i didnt find the recovery took to long..i stopped taking my pain meds after two days and the only time i was uncomfortable is when i tried to drive again for the first time about a week later
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2011, 8:51 am

The decision for placement is based on many things, so try not to compare your surgery plan with anyone elses, if you're happy with your consultation and surgeon and have researched everything to ensure you're getting the best for yourself then you'll know that your surgeon will have tailored your surgery plan to just YOU.

Really sorry to read you're having trouble financing your surgery hunni, looking at your ticker you're doing ever so well so well though! If you're unable to get the finance and can't get anyone to help you with that then your only option is to continue to save babe, but don't let that get you down! We've have many women here who have saved hard for their surgery and got there in the end!

Try selling anything you no longer use on Ebay/Boot sales, it's true that one mans junk is another mans treasure and you'll be surprised what you can sell, so if you no longer use it - sell it! Look for extra incomes such as Avon that you can use to add to the savings and think about the things you can sacrifice to build those funds up to... if you really want this sweetheart you'll have it.

Oh, and I too stayed at the Abbey Pines, it's a VERY nice hospital sweetness and you'll be given great care there, here are some pics of what you can expect from there -

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE? Ba_29_11

ANYONE HAD IMPLANTS UNDER THE MUSCLE? Ba_29_13
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down