Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do over the muscle implants improve over time post

+4
misf1
carol_s
Jessica
justme
8 posters

Go down

Do over the muscle implants improve over time post Empty Do over the muscle implants improve over time post

Post by justme 18th January 2011, 9:05 pm

Hi, wondering if anyone out there can help me!
I had my BA 11 days ago and love my new boobs but have noticed that they are slightly assymetric. Iv always had a tiny difference between my left and right breast but now iv had my BA its slightly more noticeable. My PS said it will even out in time but im not sure it will. To be honest im not overly worried as theres not a massive difference but wasn't sure if what he said was just to "shut me up" lol.
Do over the muscle implants go through the same changes as unders? I love my current BA size which is a 36DD/E and hope they dont get any smaller as my healing continues.......wished id had gone bigger shrug
Thanks you guys for all your advice....xxx
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Do over the muscle implants improve over time post Empty Re: Do over the muscle implants improve over time post

Post by Jessica 18th January 2011, 10:14 pm

They won't get smaller unless you lose weight. Not sure about the assymetry, but overs definitely fluff over time, just sometimes not as much as unders. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Do over the muscle implants improve over time post Empty Re: Do over the muscle implants improve over time post

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 10:28 pm

It might be that one set of muscles is holding the implant down firmer than the other side hunnie and why you are seeing this discrepancy in size and is probably why your surgeon was not really worried about them. In time, as the muscle relaxes and grows accustomed to the 'lump' beneath it, I am sure that they will even out more.
Unfortunately, the final result takes longer to appear than with overs and it can take a year or more before they completely stabilise. I know, it's something that all us 'unders' girls have to contend with.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2011, 7:30 pm

Hi hun, you wont have muscle holding down the implant as you have overs. But it can take a while for them to even out, so what your PS has told you is correct, he's not fobbing you off. One thing I feel I have to mention is on some occasions the asymetry can get worse before it gets better. This is because straight after you BA you boobs will be quite firm and quite high, giving you a bit of a stuck on look. When the initial swelling goes down you may think they have got smaller, but they wont have. Your boobs then have many changes to go through while they are settling into a more natural position, which is when the asymetry may get worse, but it is only temporary. Your boobs will became more breast shape, also know as dropping and one can tend to heal quicker than the other, so one may drop into position while the other stays high for a little longer until that too drops into position and they become even. This can take weeks for some, but if you are like me it can take a few months. Mine took 7 months to even out. It really is very early days for you, so try not to worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 19th January 2011, 9:40 pm

Thank you sooooo much....you girls have really put my mind to rest.
Misf1 its soo funny because my boobs do look like they'v been stuck on and are very firm indeed!.....i even thought they were getting smaller at one point! Not sure how long it takes before the swelling goes down or if its already happened.....i havent got a clue - this is all new to me.....one thing i do know is that even if my twins stay this way, still a hell of an improvement and i love em!!!
Give You
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2011, 9:44 pm

They will get better and better each day hun and you will love em more and more. Happy healing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 19th January 2011, 10:50 pm

I'm glad i've read this before my op xxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 19th January 2011, 11:50 pm

My PS told me from the start that if one breast is different from the other at the start then it's likey to stay that way, in my case it was only a slight difference and it's remained that way after my BA, so I can live with it, and to be honest no one else can see it anyway!!!

I was over the muscle and I have definately seen a lot of changes even in the space of 2 months, god knows what they will look like in a years time...lol
but I'm happy so far and sometimes I think as long as I dont have any major changes or problems I'm happy where I am right now....count your blessings as they say!!!!
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 12:23 am

Really? I don't like that thought!!! Xx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 20th January 2011, 2:46 pm

Hmmm sounds like theres alot of ladies out there with assymetric boobies - must be quite common. My hubbys been telling me for years that most women have very tiny slight differences with their boobs - i think he must have been a boob inspector in his past life lol. Mine is a very slight difference that again only i can notice. I think PS didn't do anything about it because the next size up implant would make the assymetry worse as difference is not even noticeable by glancing at em. I am about 12-13days post op and will not be seeing my PS till my 3 mths is up - thn i'll be firing all my questions at him ha!
Next time i get mine done again im going to go massive as im finding it hard to control my boobie greed :boobchick:
Who have you finally decided to go with Jolene1984? .....not long to now now!
xxx
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 2:51 pm

Hey sweetie,
I have my op with Mr Cadier at the Harbour Bmi hospital, he is the only person i saw and liked him straight away. I'm so excited only 7 more sleeps ha ha, just hope my mind decides what size i'm going for ( what a nightmare it is!! ).
I think your man is right all women's boobs have a slight difference.
xxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 20th January 2011, 5:56 pm

Lol the 7 sleeps will fly by and you'll be in and out of hosp in no time! Deciding which size to go with is the hard part ha! after that its all plain sailing as all the decisions are made for you.....goodluck hun...im excited for you ♥
xxx
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 6:00 pm

Thanks babes, i hope it does fly by, i can't sleep at the mo!!!
xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betty_boob86 12th February 2011, 2:29 pm

Hey Jolene, did everything go okay? I'm new to this and just read this thread. I'm getting mine done in 20days and still don't know if I'm to go with the surgeons advise and go over or under muscle, or what size. It's all very confusing.
Hope all went well with your op and please share your expirience xx
betty_boob86
betty_boob86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 12th February 2011, 2:38 pm

The surgeon will recommend either overs or unders depending on various factors such as skin thickness, amount of existing breast tissue and a few other factors. I would go with your surgeon's recommendation as he knows what would give you the best result as he has probably done hundreds (if not thousands) of these procedures.
What size and shape (and make) is your surgeon using???
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 12th February 2011, 5:31 pm

Hi betty_boob. I thought I would need unders as I had small boobs to start with but I didnt. I had 390 & 420 and my boob have turned out great. If you trust your surgeon I would say go with what he says. Good luck xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by betty_boob86 12th February 2011, 7:01 pm

Thanks Carol and Pheobe. He seems like he knows what he's talking about (and obviously I don't)...just got a bit curious reading peoples blogs on here. I'm having the teardrop implant and have asked for a large c / small d, he's using a textured implant too and as I said wants to go over the muscle. I just dont want it to be seen - you know the outline of it. As I don't know anyone who's been through it (or spoken to anyone) I'm unsure whats the best way to do things. I am confident with the surgeon so probably best I take your advice and let him do what he does best. I go in for my op at 7.30am to talk to him and have him draw on me before hand so can ask him more questions then too. Thanks for your replies Do over the muscle implants improve over time post 154564
betty_boob86
betty_boob86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down