Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Implants

4 posters

Go down

Large Implants Empty Large Implants

Post by _amberjx 7th June 2014, 11:39 am

hiiya girls, just wondering if anyone has had larger implants 600cc+ the first time round, i have done a lot of research as this is something i have been considering for a long time, and i really like the look of the larger style, im quite busty already at  DD but due to have tubular constriction i dislike them unless i am wearing a bra, i know surgeons will only do whats best for you and what will actually fit, i have been told i can have 410 and 340 in the other but my pc did say that mr nathan doesn't like to do big implants so i am also seeing another surgeon.
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Large Implants Empty Re: Large Implants

Post by mirren001 9th June 2014, 11:17 pm

Hiya.  wavey ,
The size  of implants you can get will depend on your measurements and whether or not they would safely fit in your body without risking complications. There are some surgeons who do larger implants and others that prefer to do a more natural size , in having more consultations you will get a better idea of which sized implants  & options that may be available to you.
You say that you are already quite busty so you may not need to have the larger sized implant you are talking about, 410cc is a decent sized implant and getting the tubular constriction sorted will also make a huge difference to their appearance. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th June 2014, 11:35 pm

Just echoing mirren really. If you've already a larger bust you may not need so big to go big. It is your choice, but you don't want to compromise your safety to go super big this first time round.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by _amberjx 11th June 2014, 6:21 pm

Thanks for the replies. The trouble I have is being and d already and with the constriction is I don't look te size I am and do have a lot of upper pole but nothing underneath. If it a a case of safety then of course I won't push for big,seeing two surgeons this weekend so will see what that they suggest :) think I'm more worried about not being happy with how they will look after
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2014, 10:47 am

Once you've had the constriction released your boobs will take on a more natural shape so I wouldn't worry about that. Being a D cup though, although you say you don't look it it does mean you will have quite a lot of 'breast tissue' to cushion the implant, so you won't need as many CCs as one that doesn't have a lot of breast tissue to achieve the same size.

For example, for you starting out with a D cup, you may achieve a G cup from those implants (I'm not saying you WILL, just using as an example as there's so many factors aside from starting size that determine your resulting size) and another lady starting out with a B cup using the same sized implants may result in an E cup. 

To ensure you're getting the 'look' you want though it really would be best to take in pictures with you to consultations of the sized boobs you'd like. 

Because surgeons work in CCs rather than cup sizes this is the very best way to put what you want across to your surgeon and from seeing the pictures the surgeon can then discuss with you whether or not what you want is realistically achievable. You will also be able to walk away from the consultation KNOWING that both yourself and your surgeon knew exactly what you're wanting from this surgery and that you were both reading from the same page. 

You can get pics to take with you in lads mags such as Nuts or Zoo, or we have a thread for newbies as a sticky at the top of this section of the forum with pics for you to look through too and you could always save a pic and print off to take with you. Celeb gossip sites too are a good place to look, maybe type in your search bar your fav female celeb in a bikini and see what pics you get from that.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _amberjx 13th June 2014, 8:14 pm

Ah thank you. That makes a lot mode sense. Iv got a few pics already but will check it out. Just wanna look normal lol
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2014, 8:19 pm

You will hun  Hug

Preparation 'pre-op' is the key to getting you the best 'post-op' so in showing pics and being happy with ALL suggestions for your surgery plan, you can then relax and leave it in the experts hands to give you what you want. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _amberjx 16th June 2014, 2:54 pm

yeah i feel so much better after talking to the surgeon, hes agreed 550cc in my right and 420cc in my left, lowering the fold, going to see one more surgeon on thursday but he explained alot, also think i have a very mild case of polandsyndrome but after researching, my mums a senior sister at our local hospital we dont think i do have it but have been told not to expect a 100% improvement. but anythings gotta be better than i have already lol
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down