Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post BA sagging

+9
charbie17
Little jen
abbie
sarahdawn31
LiL SIS
Mia X
kiwigirl
jen86
staceygrundy
13 posters

Go down

post BA sagging Empty post BA sagging

Post by staceygrundy 10th July 2011, 6:43 pm

ok a question i have thought about loads.....

my boobs are empty and quite low down, yukkkkkkkkkkkk, so did anyone find that they had more sagging after the BA?

im worried incase it drags them down and the end up having to be worn tucked in my socks or i could accessorize by piercing them and hooking on earring is they do i suppose!

ok there not that bad... just panicking xxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

post BA sagging Empty Re: post BA sagging

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 6:54 pm

lol, i feel like mine are a little saggy..i was border line lift, but my surgeon recommended just a ba, i think now i should have had a lift now, as they feel quite low tbh... i was a c cup before, n girls on here who have seen my pics think i should have had a lift too, then maybe i wouldnt have slight sagging now.. sad smile
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 10th July 2011, 6:59 pm

hmmm im kinda borderline too but again he says if i do as he says 300cc overs they'll b fine but i want a bigger size only like 340/360 not huge difference xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 10th July 2011, 9:45 pm

I'm in the same boat. Bit paranoid I'll be left thinking I really needed a lift.

PS recommended I have anatomical high profile overs to help perk 'em up a bit without going the lift route. I'm having 450cc's though - but I'm quite wide through the shoulder and rib cage, so the size is really just to fit with my frame...

Keeping my fingers crossed he know's his boobs and they come out fuller and less saggy without the lift...

post BA sagging 267328
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 10th July 2011, 10:31 pm

I think mine are borderline lift too, But my surgeon didnt suggest one now, he said I may need one in the future (so I will then)
He never said the implants would drag them down, but he did say I wouldnt be able to go under the muscle because I will end up with double boob with my boobs being a bit lower than the average gal xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 10th July 2011, 11:59 pm

when i went for my consult.. the PS said i was borderline.. but that 350cc overs would lift them nicely.. and not need a lift. im happy with that, but will be going to see more PS's to get more opinions...
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th July 2011, 4:38 am

Be carefull if you think you are boarderline lift, get another consult perhaps... it is a lot less money, risk and recovery if you get the lift done at the same time.... A lot of times ps will say no lift now, but you may need one down the track and women tend to think that down the track is like 5 or more years away and it ends up being only a year or even a few months later that you are back having another op because you are not happy with how the implants alone look.
My ps said to me when I argued the lift, that if I wanted the look I was after and I wanted longevety out of my boobs I needed the lift... and I am so glad I listened to him.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 11th July 2011, 8:41 am

if youre not happy with how low down they are now, then a BA isnt going to change that. It will only make them bigger. If you want them higher and perky, you may well need to just have a lift
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 11th July 2011, 8:51 am

I was borderline lift and will one day have to have one however I am really happy with my results, I have pre and post op pics. I know its only been a month but I think as long as I keep them supported then they will be fine for a good few years.

x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 11th July 2011, 11:36 am

Hi Stacey
I thought id need an uplift but the 3 surgeons i saw all said it wasnt needed (i think it mainly depends on your nipple position).
I had 300/340 MHP overs and they have really filled out my empty boobs loads and im really pleased with how they currently look. (i just hope they dont change much). PM me if you wanna see my pics hun for comparison x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 11th July 2011, 4:18 pm

Can I see your pictures little jen pleasee?
x
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 12th July 2011, 8:49 pm

Thanx ladies xxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 12th July 2011, 9:40 pm

I'm the same - I don't fit the classic criteria of having my nipples below the crease line, but I'm definitely pretty empty up top and saggy/deflated overall. But I don't want to look too perky either; I think considering that I'm going for a pretty natural look, I'd like to have a bit of what most people would call 'sag' just for that. I was trying to find a picture as an example of what I mean but I can't really find any that are exactly right just now... don't really wanna search for 'perfect boobs' in my browser lol it might start giving m popups!!
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 12th July 2011, 9:48 pm

Wats the crease line criteria????
It's such an insult no boob yet I have sagging! Lol
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th July 2011, 9:56 pm

staceygrundy wrote:Wats the crease line criteria????
It's such an insult no boob yet I have sagging! Lol

Hey hun the crease line criterea is a way to determine whether you need a lift or not... it if the nipple sits below where the breast crease is (or where the breast tissue folds over onto the chest wall)

During my recover (i cant quite remember when) I started thinking my new boobs where starting to sag but all it was is the implant was fluffing and settling into its pocket and giving the breast lower pole fullness which gives that full natural look and I was able to see it was that and not sagging because even though I had more fullness at the bottom of the boobs there was no fold of breast over my chest and my nipple was at the middle of the boob which is suppose to line up with the mid point of the upper arm.

I hope that sort of makes sense...
If you want to see my pictures I have before pics so you can see what sagging requires a lift.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th July 2011, 9:59 pm

Interesting! I knew about the crease, but not about the mid-arm thing. That's a good tip :)
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 13th July 2011, 11:51 am

Ahhhhh I understand now lol Thanx Hun xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 13th July 2011, 2:02 pm

charbie17 wrote:Hi Stacey
I thought id need an uplift but the 3 surgeons i saw all said it wasnt needed (i think it mainly depends on your nipple position).
I had 300/340 MHP overs and they have really filled out my empty boobs loads and im really pleased with how they currently look. (i just hope they dont change much). PM me if you wanna see my pics hun for comparison x

Hi Stacey
When you say you've 'filled out' 'loads' do u mean that the extra volume has lifted your nipple upwards? :)
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieMcC 13th July 2011, 2:14 pm

Little jen wrote:I was borderline lift and will one day have to have one however I am really happy with my results, I have pre and post op pics. I know its only been a month but I think as long as I keep them supported then they will be fine for a good few years.

x

Hey Hun can I see your pictures! Xx
M.
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down