Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overs sagging?

3 posters

Go down

Overs sagging? Empty Overs sagging?

Post by CharFaye 28th November 2012, 9:20 pm

Hi ladies, been reading about overs again as I was certain my surgeon/s (seen 3)would have suggested but he hasn't, I've been told definitely overs, which is great as I can't have too much time off work etc.. But I've read a few times about girls overs looking saggy and not as full in the 'upper pole'.. Any one had this? Or am I being silly looking on google? I want to be natural-ish but no sag! Lol. shrug xxx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Overs sagging? Empty Re: Overs sagging?

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2012, 9:28 pm

Looking at everyone avatars hun, do you think you can tell who has unders and who has had overs?

I can't.

With the right placement for you you'll get a natural result from either and from wearing the right bra you can get a nice full upper pole with either too.

Overs do have to possibility to sag before unders as going partially under the muscle that can act as a support for the implant. But if you wear a good supportive bra, don't gain/lose a lot of weight, keep your boobs moisturised and if you're planning/hoping to be pregnant in the future, try as hard as you can to look after your boobs, you can deter the sagging process.

Sometimes whether you have either unders or overs though, if you have little elasticity in your skin, you're going to eventually sag sooner than someone who has really good skin

There are many more things to take into consideration than just going over the muscle when considering sagging lovely. But if you do all you can to take care of your new boobs, hopefully they'll repay you by lasting longer. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 28th November 2012, 9:42 pm

Thanks chick that's great advice. Is there a difference is partial unders and just 'unders' ? I never got the chance to speak about it as it was all about overs.

It was a girl on youtube saying hers had sagged too much with in 12months, probably to big of implant for her maybe?
Anything will look much more better than what I have now, can't wait to wear pretty bras and push them up! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2012, 9:45 pm

Full unders are only ever really used for reconstructive surgery. For general BAs you'd either have partials (commonly known as unders) or overs.

The girl who's implants sagged too much... Possibly someone who should have had an uplift originally but wanted to save a few pounds and them paid the price for that later lovely, or yes, very large implants that she gave no support too.

You'll be fine sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 28th November 2012, 9:53 pm

Think ill just ignore YouTube and google from now on and listen to my surgeon he knows what's best for me! It's just such an up and down journey I'm so excited, learning something new every day!!
Thanks a mill.. 6 weeks to goo Stars xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2012, 9:55 pm

No worries hun

6 weeks will fly by. Your day will soon be here woohoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 29th November 2012, 2:44 am

Definitely everything cookie said was great advice and should help ease your worries a bit when it comes to overs instead of unders. I have unders myself with a moderate profile and to me a little bit of drop and not as much upper pole for me was preferred. I didn't go that high in a cc that I think I would have to worry about the sag though as much. I'd say if you're looking for a more full upper pole and less worry of "sagging" then looking into the higher profile implants more as they tend to keep their upper pole fullness and height better than the moderate and lower profiles. xx
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 29th November 2012, 9:19 am

Thanks hun, the thing I wanted most was a good cleavage naked that's why he suggested moderates for me. Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down