Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size Frustration!

+9
kay
nads
gotsomeboobs
emz1988
BlondeBarbie
_Carrie_
Nisey
hotcaz
HannaF
13 posters

Go down

Size Frustration! Empty Size Frustration!

Post by HannaF 4th July 2009, 12:01 am

Hi All,

I have my BA booked for in one week's time. My surgeon has ordered 310cc and 330cc implants for the day of the op. I know that there's not really any difference in the implant sizes, but I'm stressing out as I don't want massive boobs, yet I do want a good difference to what I am now (not much to ask hey?!). So needless to say because of my don't want to be too big, don't want to be too small problem I really can't decide and I'm even wondering if I'm considering the right size implants full stop! I'm currently a 34A, Size 8. 8.5 stone, and 5ft 4in. If I went for the 310cc does that sound like a good increase whilst still having a chance of looking natural?

Hope that all makes sense. I'm having overs by the way.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Size Frustration! Empty Re: Size Frustration!

Post by hotcaz 4th July 2009, 6:52 am

hi, u have the same stats as me apart from i was 32A pre op. i had 260cc overs and im now a 32D/DD. but only look a C. i wish id gone bigger now so my advice would be go for the bigger size xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 4th July 2009, 8:02 am

I havent had my own BA yet, or even a consult, but the most common complaint I've heard from people so far is that they didnt get as big as they'd hoped for. Some people feel disappointed when the swelling starts to go down, as they liked they bigger size.
Only really you can make the decision about what's right for you. Just ask yourself - what would you be most unhappy with in your results, if you ended up too small or if you ended up too big? That should help you choose.
Good luck with it all! I hope it works out well for you :-)
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 4th July 2009, 8:40 am

It's tricky....for me it would have been the end of the world if I'd ended up too big. I had small implants which suit my frame perfectly and look really natural...but if I want more oomph I just stick on a Wonderbra and feel fantastic!

I had 255cc and am slightly smaller than you but not much (7st 10, size 6, 32 back, and have ended up a 32D from having no breast tissue before. I do think I look more of a large B/average C but that's what I asked for.

There's hardly any difference between 310 and 330, but if I were you I'd ask your surgeon's honest opinion on which will give you the look you want after showing him some pics

Good luck!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 4th July 2009, 10:49 am

Id say 310 for a natural look, i think you'll be a DD/E with that size x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 4th July 2009, 11:07 am

I had 320 hun and i fit into a 32C, but measured myself and at the moment im a 30DD/E with sports bras, but they dont look huge to me.

xxxxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 4th July 2009, 11:39 am

Why dont you make some rice boobies hun and wear each of them for a day and see how you feel. Im sure you trust your surgeon, explain to him on the day the look you want and the size your hoping to achieve, remember augmented boobs always measure bigger than they actually look hun so you could end up measuring much bigger than you actually look. I know how you feel this really is the hardest part, deciding on the size :dunno: Good luck chick and let us know on what you decide. Remember you have to be happy with the size nobody else, so make sure you feel comfortable with the size you choose to go for.

Lots of love Dani xxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th July 2009, 11:40 am

20cc is about a teaspoon full so i dont think it would make much difference on your stats, i would let your surgeon decide on the size for the look you have told him you want, good luck!
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th July 2009, 11:47 am

I would definitely be guided by your PS after being very specific about the end result you want hun x

The same implant size seems to look quite different on each individual, but the PS will have the experience of different body shapes and sizes x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th July 2009, 5:47 pm

i would def go with the bigger size its worth it and u will still look natural
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 4th July 2009, 5:52 pm

Hi,

What size do you want to be as remember implants measure bigger than they look?

You are small so the implants will go further on you than if you were bigger.

I'd say you'd probably end up a D/DD but that's just guessing.

I found that the best thing to do was to take pics I liked and showed them to the surgeon so that we both knew what I wanted!!

There isn't much difference between 310 and 330's.

I'd go for the bigger implant size.

Emz1988 had 320's as she said and she is slim and they look fab on her

Marie

xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Size Frustration! Empty Same Stats

Post by happywomble 4th July 2009, 8:30 pm

Hi hon, I'm nearly the same stats as you, 5ft4, size 8, 9 stone, pre op was a 34A and had 410cc HP unders and am currently a 34DD.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th July 2009, 3:57 pm

Hello

I would say let your surgeon decide on whats best, i had 3 different sized implants on the day of my op 225, 250 and 275 and i left it down to him to decide which was best and im really happy with my results, i also have to agree with Carrie it would have been awful for me if i had ended up to big and at least with a little smaller you can use padded bras for that little bit extra!

Good Luck whatever you decide hun Give You

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaF 9th July 2009, 10:39 pm

Hey Everyone. Wow! Thanks for all the responses, you've made me feel very supported!!! Sorry I haven't got back sooner. Well what I've decided from all these posts is to tell my PS to do exactly what he wants on the day as I have totally explained the look I want to him, so you're right girls - he knows best!!! Whoaaaaa, 2 days to go!!!!!!!!! Can't believe its almost here!!! Just hope it all goes well.

Thanks again xxx
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down