Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0)

5 posters

Go down

Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0) Empty Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0)

Post by Totty1982 27th October 2012, 1:58 pm

Hey birds. Just found this site and thought I would register and be a good idea to chat to others pre & post BA :0)

I'm all booked in for Jan 23rd with Mr Khan @ Re-Shape west malling in kent, the hospital is at the wellbeck in London.

I've had my consultation & been advised 265 & 380 as have a slight difference. I'm 5'7/8 weight 10.3 stone & am a size 10. At the mo in a 34 A/B in one and small B in the other. I'm having the split muscle procedure done so under the muscle. I've not got a cup size I want to be I just want a nice size not to big not to small.

I'm slightly concerned as when I tried the implants in the bra they looked HUGE and my eyes nearly popped out but the surgeon who was lovely said he's never had had patient come back and wished they had gone smaller. I want to go with his expertise however they did feel big. Has anyone got any views or experiences? I'm very active & run 4 times a week as well as take part in an army style book camp, I don't want my new boobs to weigh me down too much but equally I want some to boobs to show off!

Has anyone got the same stats as me and or gone to the same size implants? I appreciate everyone is difference body whys but will give me an idea? Also has anyone printed off photos of boobs they like and taken them to the surgeon?

Thanks girls x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0) Empty Re: Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0)

Post by mrsball 27th October 2012, 2:04 pm

Hi hunny they sound like they will give you a good size. I has 380cc in my 1st ba took me from a 32aaa/AA to a good D cup. I too am extremely active gym addict and they werent heavy.

Yrs print off pictures as cookie said surgeons work in volume cc rather than cup sizes. So visual aids for them with the look you want to achieve plus taking into account your body stats. Will be very valuable when deciding size x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0) Empty Re: Any advice on size & deciding size, BA booked :0)

Post by deexx 27th October 2012, 2:09 pm

Hey hun...I'm pre ba so I can't offer any advice about the implants sizes unfortunately. I've only seen one surgeon so far and I said I wanted to be an E cup and he suggested 365cc partial unders (I'm 5'7", 9 and a half stone, size 8), but I'm going to see another surgeon to get another opinion.

I did take lots of photos of boobs I liked and ones I didn't - I didn't feel comfortable asking for a specific cup size (and was quite taken aback when the surgeon asked what cup size I wanted to go to) as I knew that his idea of an e cup might be different to mine, and because I know he can't guarantee what cup size I'd go to.

Are you seeing any other surgeons? xxx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th October 2012, 7:31 pm

I'm not really the same stats so can't help on that, but the girls have given you excellent advice and photo's to show the surgeon are a brilliant way of showing exactly what you want. I will add that when I tried the implants on mine looked biigger than they look when they are actually implanted.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2012, 3:00 am

You can have a look at our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you think it might help hun, but do please take the results as a general guide only. As you'll see from the stats, even those with the exact same stats and the exact same implant size can come home with very different results.

Many women use pics as a guide for surgeons hun. It really is a great help not only for you to convey what you what but for the surgeon too to determine how much volume is needed. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 28th October 2012, 8:13 pm

Dexx,

Thanks for your message. I've seen one other at Transform but didn't really like it there plus Mr Khan @ re-shape has done 2 of my friends BA's and they look really good so am happy with him.
I like the idea of taking some photos in and showing him sizes I want to be but equally what would be too big or too small. I wasn't going to go back but now I will just so we are singing off the same song sheet.
When have you got your next consultation booked?
I've had a look on post op stats as recommended by cookie, it was interesting however I think going & trying the implants again plus seeing my surgeon once more will suffice (hopefully, sure ill still flap like a budgie!)

I can't wait to get them done now its booked and I'm 30 end of December so what a way to start my 30's, new norks!!! X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 28th October 2012, 8:16 pm

Mrs Ball misf1,

Thanks for your messages. I love running so just worried it will take me forever to get back into it. Also how long before you drove, I've been advised 10-14 days?

X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2012, 8:22 pm

The advise you've been given sounds about right Totty. You may also just want to check your car insurance too because some don't cover you for a specified period after surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th October 2012, 8:23 pm

General a week to 2 weeks hunny, when ever you feel ready really. Xx
It won't take long at all to get back into fitness! Xxx muscle memory :) xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 28th October 2012, 9:49 pm

Good point about the car insurance ill look into that as well. Luckily I live in town so can walk everywhere until I can drive, lots of window shopping & coffees during recovery, no cake though as ill end up like a small bungalow with no exercise!! X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down