Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx

5 posters

Go down

Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx Empty Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx

Post by bubbles1988 21st April 2012, 8:31 pm

Hey there i am new to this forum as i booked my op today with transform !! Have been for consults with MYA, THG and Transform, and must admit i was really impressed today, but then read a few things on here and am now very nervous :( xxxx

I was cheerfully greeted by the patient coordinator and was very impressed with her, then once all that was sorted i met Dr Nathan. It was a very quick 'chat' although i had no questions as have been researching for years lol xxx I am a 34b now and would like to achieve a 34d-dd this is my concern as he told me a 260cc over would achieve this but on looking at some of ur stats im concerned that wont be big enough and am also thinking of changing surgeon within the Transform company as have heard lots more about Dr Khan!!

PLEASE can u share some stories am very worried now :( xxxxx
bubbles1988
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx Empty Re: Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx

Post by *Alice* 21st April 2012, 9:17 pm

Hi Bubbles :) I'm pre BA so can't really advice you, although there is a thread with every bodies starting stats which you may find useful if you haven't seen it already :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When is your op booked for? Did you like Dr Nathan? And have you done much research on him? That might be a good place to start, try searching him on here it might pick up a few threads :) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx Empty Re: Op Is Booked Need Advice Please ?? xxxx

Post by Alex-C 21st April 2012, 9:22 pm

Hey hun, i met with Dr Nathan too, he also told me i could achieve a C with a 260 implant. I guess all ps's have their way of estimating what implant is best to achieve the size you want as they have to take into consideration the amount of breast tissue you already have. You could try contacting your patient care coordinator and ask her if you can try the implant, i was allowed to try the two implants that were offered to me, they must be able to do the same. you don't try the implants, but chicken fillets lol its a lot of fun and allows you to get the right idea of how big or small you'll end up.
best of luck chick, the journey its self is amazing!
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107
Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 21st April 2012, 11:22 pm

Hey lovely, welcome to the forum. Have a little look in the section titled 'boob job diaries' and also 'Your surgery stories' and you'll find a wealth of info!!!

I was a 36B post op and am now a 36E and I had 340cc overs... x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd April 2012, 11:19 am

I haven't heard many good things about Dr Khan but I'll let the others who have had him fill you in on that. From the look of your photo you do not look like you are a 34 band, maybe a 30 which means you would be aprox a 30D at the moment (I'm just guessing) and 260cc may take you up 2-3 cup sizes. If you want to be bigger I would discuss this with your surgeon, or a different surgeon if you aren't sure about thr one you have picked so far.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles1988 25th April 2012, 8:09 pm

hi ladies have spoken to my patient co ordinator and she agreed to have a chat and discuss maybe 300cc with mr nathan so im pleased that may be more of an ideal size im so excited i have been reading some of your stories and can def say it will change my life too :) xxxx
bubbles1988
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down