Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!!

3 posters

Go down

2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!! Empty 2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!!

Post by Madison-Rio 11th May 2011, 7:14 pm

Some of you will have read my last post and what I wrote about my consultation with Transform. I have a 7 day cooling off period and am hoping that I'll get my deposit back so I think I am going to cancel my op, which is booked for 7th July, so I have more time to decide what I am going to do. After reading a few more posts etc I have realised that I need to feel happy about my consultation/surgeon etc before going ahead and with Transform at the Carlisle clinic I just didn't feel that!

Anyway a friend of mine went through a company called Absolute Image and they have a Mr. A. Khan Aurakzai who works freelance. So I've called them today and set up a consultation for next Friday. I spoke to his PA who was really lovely and very helpful. Something I didn't really feel Transform were (I was supposed to receive confirmation and a voucher and never!).

So I was really looking for advice about what I should expect. I know the questions I need to ask but after Mr Kuna said that I'm borderline for needing an uplift but maybe not for 5 years I'm just not sure what to expect. If he says the same thing how do I know which company/surgeon to go for? If he has different advice, again, how do I decide which one?

I don't want to not go with Transform just because I didn't like the consultation as I have read only good things about Mr Kuna! Aargh so much to think about!

Thanks xx
Madison-Rio
Madison-Rio
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!! Empty Re: 2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!!

Post by jen86 11th May 2011, 7:32 pm

sounds like ur being really thorough which is excellent!! ile be honest i didnt go with any questions apart from is there any way they could get rid of the gap between my boobs!! lol..and no they cant do that apparently! he he
for you second consultation, think of all the questions you felt werent answered with transform, hav a look on here loads, n read th posts, and it may give u some more ideas of stuff you may be concerned with.
One thing u need to ask about is will u get a warranty?? transform do 10years, see if the surgeon would be able to offer some kind of aftercare, and what?
good luck sweetie, let me know what you decide!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!! Empty Re: 2nd Consultation Booked - Advice Please!!

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 7:42 pm

With Mr Kuna having some good things written about him, it's great that he was the best surgeon for 'those people' Just having good things said sweetness doesn't necessarily mean that you should base your consultation on that, the same goes for your next consultation because someone you knew had a good experience, although that's great for them, when it comes to YOUR surgery, it's only YOU that matters and YOU have to feel sure hunni.

I would explain at your consultation what you have previously been told and then request the other surgeons opinion.

Whatever you do, no matter how nice anyone at the clinic seems to be you are NOT under any obligation to book there and then.

Walk away and digest what you have been told, even if after you feel super excited! WALK AWAY!, you need time to take in the information given to you and if you're still uncomfortable book another consultation and possibly another till you that surgeon who makes you feel 100% assured that you're going to get the boobs you hoped for and you've given yourself time to make the decision, let them know that cost is not the primary basis for this, you want surgery that's going to last, you understand there are possible complications but you also want reassurance that should you be unlucky, this will be covered and that you ensure you are told how long the after-care coverage is for.

You're NOT looking for a short term fix hunni, you want this to last as long as possible.

Good luck babe and maybe take a look at the consultation notebook in the top right hand column on the forum, there are some great questions to help you through your consultation there too.

Good luck!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 8:01 pm

jen86 wrote:
One thing u need to ask about is will u get a warranty?? transform do 10years, see if the surgeon would be able to offer some kind of aftercare, and what?

Transforms after-care is a 3 year policy sweetness - If you have Allergan CUIs, the 'implant' warranty is a ten year warranty for your implants only babe, it's completely seperate to your after-care. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down