Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!

+6
roxanne
jay1983
sparkyleeds
misf1
COOKIE
Kxx
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  Empty JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!

Post by Kxx 19th April 2012, 12:36 pm

Shocked Im having a tiny wibble now after booking my first consultation with Mr Liew at Mybreast for wed night on the 3rd!! ooooooo Shocked
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  Empty Re: JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2012, 12:45 pm

Good choice! JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  184153 Mr Liew has an excellent reputation babe, you'll be in good hands there. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  Empty Re: JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!

Post by Kxx 19th April 2012, 12:49 pm

thankyou hunni xxxxxxx

JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  571992
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th April 2012, 3:13 pm

congrats hun, the 1st one i always a little scary, but you'll be fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 19th April 2012, 4:22 pm

Congratulations on booking your consultation!!! i bet you cant wait!!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 19th April 2012, 4:24 pm

Only heard good things about him hon! Congrat's... xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 19th April 2012, 7:21 pm

Thankyou!! :)

Just read the T&C's and scared myself to death!!!

Did you guys feel the same after reading them for the first time???

Its the bit where they put what isnt coverred if somethign goes wrong or they find something and you'll be charged for????
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 19th April 2012, 9:01 pm

Congratulations! Booking my first consultation is what took the longest for me to do!

It's good you've read the terms and conditions, best to be aware of the fine print. Mybreast has one of the best aftercare coverage you'll get anyhow. They have to write everything to cover themselves. But I remember reading in the t&c that only two consults with ps are included in the £25 fee, I ended up needed three face to face consults with my PS plus another two phone ones with him. If your PS feels this is in your best interest you won't be charged. My PS felt I needed more than two consults I wasn't charged extra for these. So don't get too freaked out about the t&c but do be aware of them xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 19th April 2012, 9:06 pm

Thanks hunni xxx

I just keep thinking of questions i need to ask and am writing them down lol, ill be in there 3 yrs!! :)

I go from being realy excited about it one minute then scared to death the next hahah!!! :)

xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 19th April 2012, 9:14 pm

Those feelings are totally normal!

I always have a sheet and pen on hand to write down questions when I know I'm due to see my PS. So if I think of anything I write it down. I had my second post op app't today, I took my list with me, and quickly looked over it to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 19th April 2012, 10:29 pm

KS do u mean Wed the 2nd May??? That's when I have mine with Mr Liew!! 6:30 I'm booked in x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 20th April 2012, 6:17 am

yes wishful :)

Im in at 7 lolol, ill see you in the waiting room JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  571992

how tall are u babe, bet we're pretty much the same size too :)

what are u after? we could end up with identical boobs!! JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  557141

k xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 20th April 2012, 6:34 am

Aw ace dance
I am a shortie (only 5"2 )
Pffft silly woman on the phone told me there were no later appointments
so I'm having to get an earlier flight from Belfast! Ha
Ah well least I know if there's a delay I won't be late xx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 20th April 2012, 7:14 am

he he JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CONSULTATION!!!!  199385

aaaw you are a shortie, im the other end of the scale babe, ill be the giant coming out before you go in lol im 5ft9 :)

Have you any idea what your after?

What are you now?

I reckon im 34c but id like to be dd/e :)

k xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 20th April 2012, 11:47 am

I'm a B now...thinking D/DD maybe moderate profile...depends what PS suggest...just had a consult with Transform but no use really as it was just a patient co-ordinator one. Booked in to see Mr Mardi on 21st of next monto as he is apparently well suited to "more complicated cases" ha x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 20th April 2012, 11:49 am

Sorry Mr Mahdi!! Ha if only I could spell x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 21st April 2012, 3:22 pm

Cookie do you know at all if Mr Liew often uses periareola incisions??x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st April 2012, 5:13 pm

Good luck with your consults girls, Mr Liew is lovely.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 25th April 2012, 5:38 pm

Im having a wibble lol

Ive been to my GP and have been sent to the family history clinic for genetic testing for BC.

Because my mum had it but we have no other women in the family except my daughter they have referred me.

I thought it was a good idea so that i knew before i decided to go for a BA coz if i do have a genetic link to BC then they will do me a full mastectomy and re-construction and if i dont it means i could have overs or unders as at the min im thinnking i would have to go for unders to allow better screening in the future!!

STRESS!!! :) XXXXX
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 25th April 2012, 5:58 pm

That's good that you're getting checked out, hopefully the results will come back clear but atleast you can go into this knowing exactly where you stand :)

It's soooo exciting booking your consultations, it all becomes real from then on!! Best of luck for your appointment let us know how everything goes :D xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 25th April 2012, 6:36 pm

You're best doing that first hun definitely, but I'm sure it will be fine! I suppose that depends in what ur ps thinks you would benefit from in addition to what would be easier to check, u could be worried about nothing if he suggests unders! U still excited about Wednesday?!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 26th April 2012, 5:27 pm

Feeling abit nervous because im going to have to explain what else is going on but yeah!! :)

How you feeling??

k xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 26th April 2012, 5:36 pm

Dead excited can't wait to get the ball rolling! And tbh looking forward to being able to lie in bed (despite the pain!) because it will be my OWN bed and not a bloody premier inn! Sick of working away. Who u nervous about explaining to? Your gp or the ps?x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 26th April 2012, 7:45 pm

To the ps, im not sure if i want overs or unders.

I think some of the women on here that have had overs look amazing bt i dont know if i would be able to have overs due to screening etc.

But if i get the results from this and it says that i have the same risk as everyone else i might go for them.

If i do carry the gene then ill probably be on the nhs as i would have to have a mastectomy and then reconstruction.

I dont want to feel like im wasting his time if you see what i mean as its 50/50 that ill be having a simple BA :/

Are you thinking unders or overs?

kx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 26th April 2012, 7:50 pm

Aw Hun ur paying for his time! And the 50/50 isn't by your choice is it! So do t feel bad. Well as I'm slightly tuberous most cases I've read about are overs. Think i have enough breast tissue for it, depends whats ps say! Think I will have to have a donut lift, want an areola reduction too!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next