Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked my BA advice?

4 posters

Go down

Booked my BA advice? Empty Booked my BA advice?

Post by Arlines 18th December 2015, 9:31 pm

Hello all

I have got my consultation on the 8th january with Dr hardy at the new Birkdale clinic in Liverpool. I have paid £750 to secure a date which is the 13th February for BA surgery. Im so excited as this has been a dream for many years! I am flat chested and 34aa I don't have much skin at the top. Everything will make sense during my consultation but I keep having dreams that the surgery won't make my boobs bigger.... Has anyone flat chested had surgery if so what were the results? Just so it gives me an idea? Thanks xxxx
Arlines
Arlines
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Booked my BA advice? Empty Re: Booked my BA advice?

Post by loui1981 18th December 2015, 9:59 pm

Have you not had a consultation yet? You say you have put money down? Ladies usually see 3 or more surgeons before booking?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th December 2015, 9:59 pm

Have you met this surgeon before? I would be very wary of putting money down before even meeting him. What if you don't like him? What if other surgeons disagree with his recommendations? You should see at least 3 surgeons to get a consensus. I'm not trying to be lecture-y about it, just giving you the advice I wish I'd had. 

I went from ironing board to dd/e with 340s. No matter how big the implant, you will definitely be bigger, so don't worry about that! Flat is good for trying on rice boobs, you can get quite a good idea of your result with them.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Arlines 18th December 2015, 10:02 pm

It was a big risk putting money down but I did all my research and really did like the sound of Dr Hardy. He does breast reconstruction for cancer patients for the NHS and has plenty of experience. I have spoken to the clinic and everyone is lovely unfortunately I live in essex 4 hours away from the clinic hence the reason I put money down. But I understand what you mean. I also went for consultation at transform and MYA but found them too pricey xxxx
Arlines
Arlines
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arlines 18th December 2015, 10:03 pm

Charli did you have unders or overs? I bet you were pleased with that size that's amazing ️Xxx
Arlines
Arlines
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th December 2015, 11:15 pm

Mine are round unders and I love how they look. You'll read I'm having some issues, but aesthetically they are perfect, and two baaps surgeons were very complementary of the work. 

All I'll say is just be cautious, and know that even if you've put money down, doesn't mean you're obliged to go through with it. Good luck!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 19th December 2015, 10:48 am

Like the others have said maybe you should have a couple more consults first. I know you researched him but I've read that on here before that they thought they'd found the best and once met him they didn't really like or get on with the surgeon. Just because you've put money down doesn't mean you have to go with him. But all the best of luck xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down