Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant size outside V's inside body size

3 posters

Go down

Implant size outside V's inside body size Empty Implant size outside V's inside body size

Post by CharlieB 28th October 2010, 8:19 am

Whether you have overs or unders is it true that the implants we see at our consultation sat on the surgeons desk will look smaller once inside the body!? (I hope that makes sense)

(I am still debating the whole size thing 460's or 525's....2 days to go and I am still shrug )
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Implant size outside V's inside body size Empty Re: Implant size outside V's inside body size

Post by natalia 28th October 2010, 8:46 am

i agree with u on that i had 410 and mine still look very big on my frame so i think it also depends on your stats and frame smaller the back the bigger they look in my opinion xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Implant size outside V's inside body size Empty Re: Implant size outside V's inside body size

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2010, 9:02 am

CharlieB wrote:Whether you have overs or unders is it true that the implants we see at our consultation sat on the surgeons desk will look smaller once inside the body!? (I hope that makes sense)

The round flattened shapes sat on the desk looks nothing like when the implant is in your breast babe, they settle and take on a new shape, likened to that of anatomical implants, so the majority of the gel forms heavier in the lower pole of your breast.

Take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun (give the thread a moment for the pics to load) to see how the implants change form and changes the breast shape. The implant will also be cushioned either by muscle and possible some breast tissue if you're having unders or breast tissue if you're having overs.

My boobs look huge now compared to seeing the pancake sat on the table. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th October 2010, 9:36 am

haha the pancake sat on the table mine didnt look like pancakes cookie only the low profiles looked flat to me not the high profiles xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 28th October 2010, 9:43 am

Thanks ladies. It's really odd that I never pictured the implants like that before but of course they don't sit in your body the same way they sit on the desk....I remember the surgeon holding them up to show me how they crease and this is what causes rippling. I have been very silly! Blush but I am now swaying more towards the 460's because I am seeing them from a different angle (quite literally!!) x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down