Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians Empty Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 4:42 pm

I'm now 18 days post op a full uplift with 440 cc round moderate profile furry brazilians implants.
As you can see in my pre op pictures my nipples have travelled a loooong way.
I'm happy with the shape of my boobs so far. The swelling is coming and going and on the picture from today (18 days) my left nipple is pointing out a bit due to swelling.
The first 3 days after surgery I had a lot of swelling as you can see in the pictures.

I will continue to update my pictures and I hope my result will get better and better every day and that I soon can start to do more things and be more active during the days.
I'm still quite limited in what I can do.

(Don't look at the pictures if you are sensitive about scars) 

Heart  Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 5:11 pm

May I take a look please Isabell? Seeing as you pinched MY surgeon Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by pip405 8th October 2013, 5:13 pm

can i have a look please? xx
pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 5:14 pm

COOKIE wrote:May I take a look please Isabell? Seeing as you pinched MY surgeon Hysterical 
I'm planning a future as a theif because this went so well.
(I sent you the codes before you posted here Lovely yes )
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 5:17 pm

pip405 wrote:can i have a look please? xx
of course you can! I have sent you the codes Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 5:17 pm

Could I have a look please Isabel? Mr mcgod will have a long waiting list lool xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 5:21 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:
COOKIE wrote:May I take a look please Isabell? Seeing as you pinched MY surgeon Hysterical 
I'm planning a future as a theif because this went so well.
(I sent you the codes before you posted here Lovely yes )
Haha. Well... You couldn't go wrong with Douggie McGod could you babe. :ok:  

Thank you. I'll take a look now Give You 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 5:27 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Could I have a look please Isabel? Mr mcgod will have a long waiting list lool xx
Yes I think so. To have our "boob president" Cookie to choose you as a surgeon...which surgeon can ask for more?
Codes are sent! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 5:32 pm

Thank you Isabel! Wow what a difference! They are the first pictures I've seen of a lift with the nipple also (interests me because I'm most likely looking at the procedure next time around or in the future) and they look great :) keep looking at them!! They look totally different :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 5:40 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Thank you Isabel! Wow what a difference! They are the first pictures I've seen of a lift with the nipple also (interests me because I'm most likely looking at the procedure next time around or in the future) and they look great :) keep looking at them!! They look totally different :) xx
Thanks Hun!
Yes the difference is so huge. I try to think about what I had to start with when I get a bit to pessimistic about their future look and the scars.
I told all of you how loooong my boobs were pre op Hysterical  

/ no-more-tennis-ball-in-a-sock-boob-isabell Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 5:44 pm

Definitely not!! New and improved perky boobs!! They look fab and the scars will heal to almost invisible I'm sure! :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 5:45 pm

The incisions are looking so neat aren't they and the shape is coming along so nicely Isabell, you must be thrilled!

Not sure if you're concerned at all about the squareness to the bottom of your boobs at all? I know this was something that concerned me a lot after I had my uplift but wanted to reassure you that all fills out and rounds out as your boobs continue to heal. Its VERY normal Isabell and they don't stay like that.

They look bloody incredible hun and in a few months you're REALLY going to start seeing their full potential!

I'm even more excited now for him to do my surgery now Isabell after seeing your pics, so thank you so much for sharing babe. I really have appreciated both following your journey and seeing the pics of your BEEEEEEE-YOU-TEE-FULL boobs hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 8th October 2013, 5:48 pm

Can I be cheeky and have a look please sweetie... :))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th October 2013, 6:00 pm

Can I have a wee peek too please, will probably need a lift of some sort next time if I'm to get my nips where I would like them! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 6:09 pm

COOKIE wrote:The incisions are looking so neat aren't they and the shape is coming along so nicely Isabell, you must be thrilled!

Not sure if you're concerned at all about the squareness to the bottom of your boobs at all? I know this was something that concerned me a lot after I had my uplift but wanted to reassure you that all fills out and rounds out as your boobs continue to heal. Its VERY normal Isabell and they don't stay like that.

They look bloody incredible hun and in a few months you're REALLY going to start seeing their full potential!

I'm even more excited now for him to do my surgery now Isabell after seeing your pics, so thank you so much for sharing babe. I really have appreciated both following your journey and seeing the pics of your BEEEEEEE-YOU-TEE-FULL boobs hun. Xxx
Ohh THANK YOU COOKIE! yahoo 
Yes I am happy. But I don't know what's normal and what's not normal so I guess I want to see everybody else's reaction and then make up my mind? seeing stars  (make sense?)

But...If I'm honest. I really like the shape of them and regards the squareness Dr God told me that "nature" will fix this with time. So I haven't worried about that.
You know how much I trust him so I he (or you) say something I believe it 100%.
The scars are very flat now so I that feels great.

My Husband is so excited and have asked me to wear a scarf at the dinner table until I'm fully healed Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 6:11 pm

mirren001 wrote:Can I have a wee peek too please, will probably need a lift of some sort next time if I'm to get my nips where I would like them! XXX
I have sent the codes! 
It's amazing to have the nipples so high up! My nipples have travelled a long way.....hissy
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 6:12 pm

SharonM wrote:Can I be cheeky and have a look please sweetie... :))) x
I have sent you the codes! Please don't be traumatised over my pre op pictures Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th October 2013, 6:26 pm

thank you     Sent you a pm.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 8th October 2013, 7:08 pm

Hiya, could I have a look too please? I'm having a lift with furry brazillians as well. Thanks xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 7:26 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:
COOKIE wrote:The incisions are looking so neat aren't they and the shape is coming along so nicely Isabell, you must be thrilled!

Yes I am happy. But I don't know what's normal and what's not normal so I guess I want to see everybody else's reaction and then make up my mind? seeing stars  (make sense?)

But...If I'm honest. I really like the shape of them and regards the squareness Dr God told me that "nature" will fix this with time. So I haven't worried about that.

My Husband is so excited and have asked me to wear a scarf at the dinner table until I'm fully healed Hysterical
The shape is so nice Isabell yes and you know with having PURE implants that the shape you have now isn't going to change aside from the skin filling out as they continue to heal.

I'm glad Douggie has reasured you so well, I could only wish I had that much care when I had mine done... He's a good man as well a good surgeon isn't he Isabell yes 

And as for hubby.... Why bother with a scarf! Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Hiya, could I have a look too please? I'm having a lift with furry brazillians as well. Thanks xx
Have pm:d you Hun!
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 7:39 pm

COOKIE wrote:
IsabellExpat wrote:

The shape is so nice Isabell yes and you know with having PURE implants that the shape you have now isn't going to change aside from the skin filling out as they continue to heal.

I'm glad Douggie has reasured you so well, I could only wish I had that much care when I had mine done... He's a good man as well a good surgeon isn't he Isabell yes 

And as for hubby.... Why bother with a scarf! Hysterical 
I wish everyone had that level of personal care! It really is a big thing to have surgery and we all deserve to be treated well all the way.
Not matter if we have complications or if we heal well.
He is a nice man. Incredibly charming (exactly my type but don't tell anyone Hysterical )

My husband needs to learn self control before he goes to krav maga camp in Israel so this is good practice on that. :ok:  (but I almost feel sorry for him. Must be very frustrating. Like having a box of Lindth Chocolate at home during PMS and not be allowed to eat them...kind of..Rolling Eyes  or worse....?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 7:58 pm

SharonM wrote:Can I be cheeky and have a look please sweetie... :))) x
Did you receive my PM;s? I wrote here in case you don't get them (so you don't think I haven't sent them to you) Rolling Eyes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 8th October 2013, 8:19 pm

Pm'd you sweetie.... :)))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 8th October 2013, 8:29 pm

Can I have a look please Isabel ? X
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next