Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 5 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 10:52 am

Moomins wrote:Thank you Isabelle 
They look amazing.
My boobs are pretty much like your pre ba boobs so I'm hoping my surgeon will do just as good job - if not I will kick his butt!!!! 

Will start my picture trail in afew weeks!!! 
Thank you for sharing Hun
Xxx
Thanks a lot Moomis!
It's an amazing feeling when you wake up after GA and look down  cloud9 
I will never forget the smile on my husbands face when he saw them for the first time  Boobs
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 5 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by SharonM 20th March 2014, 10:53 am

You do make me laugh isabell haha. A sense of humour is needed for definitely...

Oh, and that is a sexy fur coat pic ;)))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 11:06 am

SharonM wrote:You do make me laugh isabell haha.  A sense of humour is needed for definitely...

Oh, and that is a sexy fur coat pic ;)))) x
I love that picture! I took it to send to my husband one night when we were in different places. And then I sent it to Mica to show her the size of my boobs.
And now it's on picture trail. It will probably be on face book if I drink to much wine tomorrow night ……. Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 20th March 2014, 1:35 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:

I'm just happy to help you babe!
I so hope I can have the lipo at the 25 as well……….  fingers crossed

Me too babe! Sleep over at Spire!!.... Hysterical  I'll bring the sweets you bring the face masks! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 1:55 pm

Boney1992 wrote:
IsabellExpat wrote:

I'm just happy to help you babe!
I so hope I can have the lipo at the 25 as well……….  fingers crossed

Me too babe! Sleep over at Spire!!.... Hysterical  I'll bring the sweets you bring the face masks! Xx
 Hysterical  Sleepover at Spire! That sounds so posh!  Hysterical 
I'll sneak in to your room because you won't be able to move. And if you start to annoy me after a while by complaining to much about the pain I'll rob the nurses medicine box and put the strong stuff in to your chocolate pralines  seeing stars
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 2:38 pm

Hi Isabell. would it be possibly if I could have a peek too please?  Your avi looks eye pooping gorgeous!!!  Boobs
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 20th March 2014, 2:38 pm

Hi Isabel could I take a look please Hun. I'm 2 months po from an uplift and furrys, would be great to see how yours are getting on! Xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 3:31 pm

bgorringe wrote:Hi Isabel could I take a look please Hun. I'm 2 months po from an uplift and furrys, would be great to see how yours are getting on! Xxx
Your bra is AMAZING!!
I'll PM you the codes!  Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 4:31 pm

LuciaH wrote:Hi Isabell. would it be possibly if I could have a peek too please?  Your avi looks eye pooping gorgeous!!!  Boobs
Of course! I'll PM you!
We have the same size implant!
 Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 5:01 pm

WOWZERS!!! No wonder you call your surgeon Dr. McGod!! What an amazing transformation!! Yours are the first uplift photos I have seen, and they are amazing Hun. He has done an amazing job for you. 

Yay for both having 440cc. I love mine so much already and have done since I woke up from my op 13 days ago, the swelling is doing my head in but I keep telling myself it will go soon. 

Can't wait to find out what size I will be eventually. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 5:55 pm

LuciaH wrote:WOWZERS!!! No wonder you call your surgeon Dr. McGod!! What an amazing transformation!! Yours are the first uplift photos I have seen, and they are amazing Hun. He has done an amazing job for you. 

Yay for both having 440cc. I love mine so much already and have done since I woke up from my op 13 days ago, the swelling is doing my head in but I keep telling myself it will go soon. 

Can't wait to find out what size I will be eventually. Xx
Thank you Lucia!  Hug 
Yes, I had an amazing transformation. I didn't expect to go from that super "hit the floor" saggy to super duper perky so my surgeon is my hero.

Uplifted boobs look really scary the first weeks but the body is amazing when it starts to heal.

I'm so happy for you that you love your new boobs. It's an amazing confidence booster.
It has also made me very motivated to look after my health. Probably because I like my body more now than I used to.

My swelling was servere and took a long time to go down, eventually I stopped thinking about it and suddenly it was gone. I know it's difficult but, try not to think about it too much, it will go away  fingers crossed
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 9:01 pm

They really are an amazing transformation. Thank you do much for sharing your photos with me. An uplift does look scary in the early photos but wow, they have healed amazing. 

I will try to not let my swelling get to me and just try to forget it for a while and see if that helps. 

Going to pop to bravissimo on Monday after I see my nurse to get measured to get an idea on what size I am at the moment too. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 9:22 pm

LuciaH wrote:
I will try to not let my swelling get to me and just try to forget it for a while and see if that helps. 
Yes, the best thing you can do for your body now is to relax. It will go away.
As you could se in my first photos, my boobs looked like they were about to explode... sick
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 9:28 pm

Lol at exploding boobs! That's how I felt with mine on day 4 or 5 I think it was, they were up to my shoulders! When I look at my pics now I can see the swelling had gone down and not as bad as it was which is good.  Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 21st March 2014, 11:18 am

Thanks Hun, have pm you cxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 21st March 2014, 11:28 am

bgorringe wrote:Thanks Hun, have pm you cxx
Thanks! I saw your pictures, you look amazing!!
You must be very pleased!  Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by arfarrell 26th October 2014, 11:36 pm

Hi Isabell, was wondering if I could have a look at your photos of what to expect since I am going on for a BA & uplift at the end of November! Thanks xxx
arfarrell
arfarrell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by HollieAnne10 31st October 2014, 9:07 pm

I would love to see your pics Isabell please. I'm due for full uplift with 440cc next week. Thanks xx
HollieAnne10
HollieAnne10
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 6:14 pm

Long time no see everyone! Sorry about that. Blush
(and sorry about my English for those of you that doesn't know I'm Swedish.)

I'm so happy to be back and will try to sort a new picture trail with both new and old pictures this week.
I'm now about 15 months post op and I couldn't be happier about my boobs yahoo
I'm SO happy I took the step and had them done. They make me feel happier and more confident every day.
And when I look back on the healing process, I could do this surgery again tomorrow.
Yes, the healing process is a little scary because of all the worrying about not heeling ok, but that's all forgotten now and all I can see is 2 perky, perfect size boobs yes
Money wise.... £8000 is a lot of money, but since I now know what this surgery has done for me, both mentally and physically, I would pay even more for this procedure if I had to. A lot more. 

I will post here as soon as I have sorted my picture trail and I also want to tell everyone that I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about everything that has to do with uplift, polyurethane implants, lovely Dr McGod, healing etc etc.....
I do suffer from chronic migraine at the moment so if I haven't replied in 1-2 days, you know why. sick
But as soon as my head allows me, I will check this thread and replay to all of you lovely ladies.

Cheerleader  IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2015, 6:26 pm

Hi Isabell!!!! 

Thank you so much for coming back to help the girls with polyeurothanes. I really do appreciate it. Give You

Non-poly question. 

Douggie wavered my consultation fee and ive recieved a letter with the cost of my surgery and my date for pre-op. 

Is the price on the letter ive recieved the only amount I'll have to pay? There's no hidden cost is there, I mean when I go for the pre-op there won't be an additional cost for this?

Also could I be a pain in the ar*e hun and ask you to create a new thread in the General Breast Augmentation section so no-one misses you in here please. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 6:41 pm

Ohh lovely Cookie! Give You
I'm so happy to be back again and I really look forward to follow you during your surgery with McGod :ok:

Yes, you only pay the one "big bill" and after that there are no fees. Everything is included in the price. 

A new "furries" thread is a perfect idea. :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2015, 8:17 pm

Thank you lovely lady Give You

And thanks for the information re payment also. I want to get payment sorted this week so that's all done. I've popped all the money I saved into hubby's credit card so he can pay on that, but I think he's seeing boy toys he thinks he could buy now the pound signs are shouting at him on the statements so I need to get it paid quick before he gets his paws on it lol.

I'm using Sean's card because of the PIP saga Isabelle. There's a thread recently posted by Charlii were I spoke a little about it if you want to get up to speed with what happened there. It was a dreadful time for so many women. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 8:39 pm

COOKIE wrote:Thank you lovely lady Give You

And thanks for the information re payment also. I want to get payment sorted this week so that's all done. I've popped all the money I saved into hubby's credit card so he can pay on that, but I think he's seeing boy toys he thinks he could buy now the pound signs are shouting at him on the statements so I need to get it paid quick before he gets his paws on it lol.

I'm using Sean's card because of the PIP saga Isabelle. There's a thread recently posted by Charlii were I spoke a little about it if you want to get up to speed with what happened there. It was a dreadful time for so many women. Xx
Great idea to lay your hands on the $ ASAP  Hysterical 
He already had nice big boobs to hold his hand on during the cold nights so I understand him if he rather buy a jet-ski instead  Hysterical 

With my loooong saggy boobs, Jacob payed up the $ for my surgery very quickly  yes 

I will have a look at the PIP thread, everything that has to do with that scandal interests me. (and everything else that has to do with legal things)
I always pay major things with credit card because of that scandal.

Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2015, 11:23 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:
COOKIE wrote:Thank you lovely lady Give You

Great idea to lay your hands on the $ ASAP  Hysterical 
He already had nice big boobs to hold his hand on during the cold nights so I understand him if he rather buy a jet-ski instead  Hysterical 

well, he's got one boob, one rock so no he hasn't got a couple of nice boobs anymore  nope  That might be even more reason for him to head for the jet ski  Shocked  I should have left the money in my saving account, or get that paid ASAP! Lol

With my loooong saggy boobs, Jacob payed up the $ for my surgery very quickly  yes
Hysterical

I will have a look at the PIP thread, everything that has to do with that scandal interests me. (and everything else that has to do with legal things)
I always pay major things with credit card because of that scandal.

its been so hard for so many Isabel. Such a terrible thing to happen especially when the clinics all turned their back on them. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th January 2015, 9:47 pm

Hi Isabelle, 

I am so glad to see you back!! I have read your thread so many times when I was researching.

Would you mind if I had a look at your picture trail? I've got my uplift booked on the 10th feb and a wee bit nervous. (make that very nervous!)

Thanks

x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next