Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif

5 posters

Go down

rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif Empty rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif

Post by pip405 10th August 2013, 8:09 pm

originally had pip 405 uhpovers in 2008.
implants ruptured and i got them replaced for free in 2012 i got 525 hp cui
i have really bad  rippling and was advised to have mastopexy with unders and go smaller.
i am 5ft 6 and weigh 8stone 9 size 8
i have booked my op for 7th october. i am getting t done at a reduced cost with my original company.
i am worried about the scars,also the pain of unders, greater risk of infection ect.
does any1 have any pics i could see of uplift scars/under the muscle implants?
any advice/pics would be great x
pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif Empty Re: rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif

Post by Lisa34 10th August 2013, 8:21 pm

I can't help with the uplift hun, but I have unders, and they look very natural, and I've had no issues at all xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif Empty Re: rippling ... going from overs to unders with uplif

Post by LJR 10th August 2013, 8:23 pm

Hiya, I can't help with experience of an uplift, however I have not long had unders.

I was off painkillers by day three, and I am happily doing all housework very comfortably 10 days post op.

I really hope third time around you get exactly what you want x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2013, 8:56 pm

You really have been through the mill haven't you Pip Hug 

I wouldn't worry about the extra scars. You'll be fine. I've had a BA too and then went on to have an uplift also and the scars weren't any more sore than the incision you have in the breast crease. They drive you mad when they get itchy though I will tell you that, but piriton helps.

Going under the muscle may cause a little discomfort so you might want to be prepared for that, but with everything you're having done, there's nothing at all that you're not going to be able to cope with babe.

Ice packs will be your saviour, so if you don't have any of those in along with a V-Pillow, I'd get those in in preparation.

You haven't said when your having your op? Are you reducing four implant size?

There are quite a few ladies here who have had uplifts so any questions you have do just make a thread and write away, we'll be more than happy to help if we can and there's a few who will share pics with newbies so hopefully they will be along soon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pip405 10th August 2013, 9:05 pm

thank you for replying :)
not having my op until 7th october due to work so have a few weeks to prepare yet. i do alot of exercise so worried about being away from the gym for so long :( can i still do chest press/weight lifting with unders ? if not i will have to cope with it but LOVE body pump and do alot of press ups x
pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 10th August 2013, 9:14 pm

With regards to chest presses etc, I have been advised by my PS not to start any upper body exercise until after the 3 month mark.  I am planning to start at 6 months, but ultimately if your op is as planned that you will be able to return to any exercise that you were doing before.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2013, 9:14 pm

Yes, you'll be able to treat your boobs as normal just as you did with overs hun.

The only thing you should be aware of if you do weight lifting and obviously must have tight chest muscles is the risk of muscle distortion. I'm unsure if this was discussed with you by your surgeon but there will be the possibility if when you flex you muscle in your chest and this could be as simple as something like opening the door, as your muscle contracts the implant will be forced upward. Some call this jumping boobs.

If the rippling is bad, its a small trade off if you do get it for a better look though hun.

If you haven't discussed the possibility of this though with your surgeon it may be best to make another appointment to see your surgeon so you can go over this. If you didn't discuss this part of your lifestyle with your surgeon they won't have known to tell you about this hun.

If you'd like to, do feel free to add your surgery details to the Calendar Entries section of the forum Pip (not the actual calendar), so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way when your special day arrives. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 10th August 2013, 9:17 pm

Also I went with tear-drop textured unders, as I am extremely ribby, and because there shouldn't be any rippling with them.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 13th August 2013, 9:56 am

pip405 wrote:originally had pip 405 uhpovers in 2008.
implants ruptured and i got them replaced for free in 2012 i got 525 hp cui
i have really bad  rippling and was advised to have mastopexy with unders and go smaller.
i am 5ft 6 and weigh 8stone 9 size 8
i have booked my op for 7th october. i am getting t done at a reduced cost with my original company.
i am worried about the scars,also the pain of unders, greater risk of infection ect.
does any1 have any pics i could see of uplift scars/under the muscle implants?
any advice/pics would be great x
 Hi Pip,

I have already sent you details of my picturetrail, I hope you managed to view my pictures ok? I know I have quite a few! Haha!

With regards to the pain and scars I have honestly found my recovery to be easier than last time, my extra incisions haven't caused me any further discomfort, other than the itching as Cookie mentioned! Try not to worry too much, I know how you feel because only 3 weeks ago I was feeling the same, very apprehensive, but it has not been as bad as I expected!

Feel free to ask any questions, I can do my best to answer for you! Give You 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down