Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unders or overs .. help !!

+8
kettlel
izzie37
poshhugo
MilliePig
natalia
janeybird
Jessica
Georgie_797
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unders or overs .. help !! Empty unders or overs .. help !!

Post by Georgie_797 22nd July 2010, 11:45 am

Im having a dilemma atm, im booked in to have my surgery in two weeks time, chose to have the unders as I wanted a more natural look but have now been looking into exercising with my new boobs and not sure iv made the rite decision unders or overs .. help !! 751387

I work out three times a week, both cardio and weights and am worried i will no longer be able to keep the weights workout up. Im a 34b and have been told that I cant fit anymore than a 400cc. I never really asked about overs as I was happy with the surgeons suggestion of unders but now .. eeekkk !!

Any advice verrry welcome !!! unders or overs .. help !! 683328
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

unders or overs .. help !! Empty Re: unders or overs .. help !!

Post by Jessica 22nd July 2010, 1:29 pm

As a 34b I wouldn't have thought you needed unders? Unders are usually recommended for ladies with little to no breast tissue and at 34B at the moment it sounds like you could have a really nice result with overs - I was a 32A and got a good result with 410s. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 22nd July 2010, 1:38 pm

Thank you !! I always thought overs would give a realy false shape but looking at the girls pictures on here they look amazing !!

xx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 1:40 pm

just replied to your other post Georgie, as i said iv not started working out yet since i got my new boobs.
My skin above my boobs is thin, what i mean is i can sometimes see my bones thru my skin, if you kno what i mean? thats why i was recommended unders. How is yours?

Did your surgeon mention overs at all? I asked about them but he was totally against them for me and i can see he was right now

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 22nd July 2010, 1:55 pm

I wasnt really intrested in them once he mentioned that they gave a fake appearance so i didnt ask too much into it. He would rather do unders but then again he recomends through the nipple which im still 50/50 on .. dont want my nipples to look sewn on forever!

I suppose Im just worrying alot now its so close .. eekk !!
xx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 2:09 pm

Perhaps you have thin skin on chest like me then unders or overs .. help !! 717917

Mm you keep saying "he recommends and he would rather do" what do YOU want? I did just completely go on my surgeons advice but that is cos i was in total agreement with him. Are you going to see or speak to him before your surgery day if youre still undecided hun?

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 22nd July 2010, 2:20 pm

I just want them to look as good as possible which i guess he knows more about than I do !!
Im getting the size I wanted and the implant type and he did reassure me that after four weeks i would be able to return to exercise as usual (I asked several times!) but iv read alot on the fitness posts on here that would suggest overwise!

Im such a worrier though my boyfriends fed up of hearing about it unders or overs .. help !! 557141 xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd July 2010, 2:20 pm

i was b cup and had 410 overs surgeon said to me unders are only for ladys with no breast tissue overs look natural to just more rounded look xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 2:27 pm

yeah ive no breast tissue :( ha ha ha
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 22nd July 2010, 2:33 pm

Thank you !! I have got sum breast tissue, just not enough to make me feel good! Do you mind me asking what size you started at? What size are you now?

Im having trouble finding anyone whos been seen by the same surgeon but then again he does only operate in the north west! I travelled a long way to my consultation so may have to discuss some more things over the phone is possible
xx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 2:41 pm

Me? I was 32A

(I am tiny and my boobs were nice and a good size for my size. When i say i had no breast tissue i mean on my chest wall above my boobs the tissue is thin, like showing my bones thru so would have been able to see the tops of the implant a la victoria beckham the first time round)

Now 30DD unders or overs .. help !! 839911
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 2:43 pm

ooh just remembered the pinch test if you can pinch hardly any skin on chest wall not boobs then unders are for you or so i read somewhere
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 22nd July 2010, 2:45 pm

See here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 22nd July 2010, 3:44 pm

Hi georgie,

I too am abit of a gym bunny and am not looking forward to not exercising for the next 4 to 6 weeks BUT it's such a short time in reflection and it will pass really quickly.

Also, Unders are more likely to sag a little as you get older as there is only breast tissue holding the implants in place whereas the unders have the muscle holding them up. So with your good muscle tone unders will have a more lasting result - thats my theory anyway?!

I was an empty 32B and I could feel my bones though my chesy and I know (1 day post ba) already that overs wouldn't have looked natural on me.

Good luck hun and go with your gut feeling but just remember 4 to 6 weeks will soon pass xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd July 2010, 5:07 pm

im a work out bunny i had my overs 3 years ago and mine still look like a wear a bra lol when i dont so they dont always sag mine are very pert and i have great clevage without a bra xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by poshhugo 22nd July 2010, 6:06 pm

I have overs in the teardrop they look totally natural no one knows i've had them done, i just get told im looking really well lol... xx
poshhugo
poshhugo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 22nd July 2010, 6:06 pm

i agree with natalia that overs are natural just a bit rounder, and natural boobs can be round too...

i was a 30A, i did have some breast tissue, i also breast fed 2 kids, so must of had something there as i was told i could have either, i opted for overs as its less invasive, and im a wimp didnt fancy the extra pain of unders... im nearly 3 wks PO and i can see that mine will look very natural and not stuck on or fake.
Maybe get a second opinion, and also take into consideration the size of the implant your are having too...
I saw an op through the nipple on youtube and after they had healed they looked fantastic she had NO scarring at all....worth looking at.

unders or overs .. help !! 184153 good luck with all xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 22nd July 2010, 6:11 pm

I think overs are the way to go if you have breast tissue already. They don't look fake at all if you go for the right size, no one has even noticed I've had my boobs done they look so natural. Also they have a more natural feel and they move more like natural boobies, i.e. bounce, squish together better for a better cleavage etc. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 22nd July 2010, 6:14 pm

careful with nipple incision if you haven't had kids yet and you want to breast feed in the future because it can interfere with milk ducts. If that's not an issue for you I would say it's a really good placement for the scar. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 22nd July 2010, 7:48 pm

Hiya

I had 270cc round overs 10 and a half years ago and they don't look fake at all, very natural looking and I have no sag whatsoever. My surgeon does both but prefers overs because he said thats where the breast should be ie, normal breast tissue is infront on the muscle. I am having 370cc over next week even though I started out with little breast tissue. My ps also talked about displacement with unders ( I am a gym bunny too). I agree with Jessica that as you're already a B cup, overs would be the best option. Quicker and less painful recovery usually too.

Good luck

Lucy x
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 22nd July 2010, 8:25 pm

My surgon told me he prefered to do overs as he thinks they look more natural which i have to agree with. The only time overs i think can look a little 'fake' is if you have no breast tissue to cover them then id possibly go for unders but you get muscle disstortion which alot of girl do not like the look off & then switch to overs......I could be wrong but i think muscle distortion is where the muscles in front of the implant flex & make your boobs look a odd shape?? (please correct me if im wrong)
I have strong chest musles so this was a really worry for me & my PS also said that with unders the muscles pull the implants away from each other creasting a more un-natural look........Please under girls done judge me for saying this lol its just what i was told by my PS! unders or overs .. help !! 727885

I also dont have much breast tissue but mine dont look the least bit 'fake' unless i go out off my way to make them look it with a serious push -up bra & hooyck them upto my neck lol!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd July 2010, 9:08 pm

I am no gym bunny lol in fact I think i'd rather run from it now. I started at a 32A but my surgeon done the pinch test and recommended overs, I was so sure they would say unders and was more than happy to have unders as long as I would get bigger boobs. I asked why he said overs and he said I had enough breast tissue and good thick skin for the overs to look more natural on me, however on other girls who start off the same size other surgeons reccomend unders and they suit them perfectly. I think as long as you are happy with the surgeon and trust him then maybe his suggestion of unders would be better for you, maybe book another consultation with him and tell him about your concerns with the muscle distortion when working out and concerns about a nipple incision.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 22nd July 2010, 10:20 pm

I was a 32b and I had overs and they look natural. How many surgeons have you seen? I saw 4 before I made up my mind and they all said I could have overs. You need to shop around and get different opinions. Good luck x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 23rd July 2010, 8:56 am

Thank you everyone !!

Think i best have another chat with my surgeon before I go ahead to see if overs are a better possibility. I do have quite a bony chest in proportion to my whole body shape but not to the extent ita jutting out

xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 23rd July 2010, 9:28 am

I too have quite a bony chest and thin skin you cant see my implants at all. Yeah speak to your surgeon again and go for a few free consultations just to see what other surgeons would recommend. Good luck. x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next