Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 4 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by kdeee 19th March 2014, 8:18 am

Morning :)
If you go to picturetrail. Log on. The click "My Photos" on top right hand side.

And you should be able to find the following links as you scroll down: Manage My Photos, Upload My Photos etc links
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 4 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 9:56 am

kdeee wrote:Morning :)
If you go to picturetrail. Log on. The click "My Photos" on top right hand side.

And you should be able to find the following links as you scroll down: Manage My Photos, Upload My Photos etc links
xx
PERFECT!!!  Give You 

I have just uploaded new, 6 months pictures!

The redness around the scars are tiny blood vessels that broke during the surgery. I think they are called "spider veins".
These will be removed with 3-4 laser treatments but I have to wait until 9 months post op to do this.

New girls: Please don't let my pre op pictures scare you! My old boobs look like when you put a tennis ball in a sock….  Blush
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 10:28 am

SharonM wrote:Im good thanks. Sounds like you've been really busy. I'm hoping to get my op done end of November so still got a way to go. Can't believe time has gone by so quickly after you having yours... have updated your picture trail? Hope you are happy and fully recovered.  You will see lots of new girls on here and unfortunately not many old ones :((( x
End of November isn't that far away! You will have the summer to do all things active that you won't be able to do in November and you will look amazing at New Years eve. The autumn is a perfect time for surgery!

I have just updated my picture trail  :ok: 

I'm fully recovered I think. I will meet DrGod next week so he can have a look. I have some tiny blood vessels that broke during surgery which I need to have removed with 3-4 laser treatments, but other than that, I'm fine. 
These type of blood vessels are not visible on most people but I have super thin and pale skin so that's why I need to have them removed.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 19th March 2014, 10:56 am

Awww I'm so glad you've recovered so well Isabell. How time has flown eh ! Im not sure I've still got your pm with pass code etc. Can you send it again please sweetie...

So nice to have you back :))))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 11:40 am

SharonM wrote:Awww I'm so glad you've recovered so well Isabell. How time has flown eh ! Im not sure I've still got your pm with pass code etc. Can you send it again please sweetie...

So nice to have you back :))))) x
I'll PM you lovely!
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 19th March 2014, 11:43 am

Fantastic, thanks sweetie. Will have a peek this evening when i get home :)))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th March 2014, 4:08 pm

Hi hun. Can I have a look at your pics please? xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 19th March 2014, 4:13 pm

Hi there, I would love to look if poss? I'm having furrys :) x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 4:41 pm

Dayzeee wrote:Hi there, I would love to look if poss? I'm having furrys :) x
Absolutely! I'll PM you!
It's an amazing implant and I'm so happy I choose them  :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 4:44 pm

kdeee wrote:Hi hun. Can I have a look at your pics please? xx
Sure!
I'll PM
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 4 Empty Pics

Post by Doughty 19th March 2014, 6:24 pm

I there I'm having a consult on tue for ba and uplift, he uses the furries. I'd b so thankful to hv a quick look if that's ok. Tx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 6:26 pm

Doughty wrote:I there I'm having a consult on tue for ba and uplift, he uses the furries. I'd b so thankful to hv a quick look if that's ok. Tx
Sure! I'll PM you.
I love my furries! The are so perky  Flash
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 19th March 2014, 6:31 pm

Hi Isabelle thank you for sharing your pics, your boobies are very impressive indeed! You must be delighted with them! 22 days til I get mine wooooo! :) x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 6:44 pm

Dayzeee wrote:Hi Isabelle thank you for sharing your pics, your boobies are very impressive indeed! You must be delighted with them! 22 days til I get mine wooooo! :) x
Thanks a lot! Yes I'm very happy!
It was a huge transformation to go from my "never ending boobs" to these super perky ones.

So exciting with only 22 days left!  yahoo 
Have you packed your hospital bag, bought sports bras, filled your freezer and cleaned your home? If yes, than you can just sit back and wait for the nerves to kick in  Hysterical 

I LOVE the run up to surgery!  woohoo
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 19th March 2014, 7:25 pm

I have Bought a Macom bra, hoping to gets another in black if they ever get them back in stock! Not packed or any of that yet but I have started to think about doing some bulk cooking as I am obsessed with healthy food and my husband is useless in the kitchen! It will be fish fingers every night other wise haha x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 7:44 pm

Dayzeee wrote:I have Bought a Macom bra, hoping to gets another in black if they ever get them back in stock! Not packed or any of that yet but I have started to think about doing some bulk cooking as I am obsessed with healthy food and my husband is useless in the kitchen! It will be fish fingers every night other wise haha x
I had to eat a lot of food I didn't like during my recovery (a lot of fry ups  sick ) but when I have my next surgery I will definitely be more prepared and have the freezer full of small healthy portions.
Then we can just send hubby to the microwave and make him cut a couple of vegetables  clap hands
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 19th March 2014, 10:12 pm

Hi Isobel  
Can I please have a sneaky look at your piccies 
I'm having uplift & ba on the 14th April - am excited and nervous at the same time!!!  
Mainly nervous about recovery & scars so interested in uplift piccies 
Xxxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 19th March 2014, 10:36 pm

Moomins wrote:Hi Isobel  
Can I please have a sneaky look at your piccies 
I'm having uplift & ba on the 14th April - am excited and nervous at the same time!!!  
Mainly nervous about recovery & scars so interested in uplift piccies 
Xxxxx
Sure! I'll send you a PM  Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 20th March 2014, 9:34 am

Hi babe, please can I see xxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 9:38 am

Boney1992 wrote:Hi babe, please can I see xxxx
Sure! I'll PM you lovely  Hug
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 20th March 2014, 9:51 am

Can not believe babe how amazingly well they have healed. Your scars are perfect, if mine are like that I will have no worries whatsoever. All I can say is they're amazing and you have a FINE set of boobies now!

Thanks so much for messaging me and helping me when I joined here to find my perfect surgeon! I guess mine will look the same as yours but I have brown skin and mine will be bigger haha!! Mwah xxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 10:02 am

Boney1992 wrote:Can not believe babe how amazingly well they have healed. Your scars are perfect, if mine are like that I will have no worries whatsoever. All I can say is they're amazing and you have a FINE set of boobies now!

Thanks so much for messaging me and helping me when I joined here to find my perfect surgeon! I guess mine will look the same as yours but I have brown skin and mine will be bigger haha!! Mwah xxxxx
Your scars will be BETTER babe! Because of my thin super white skin all brokened blood vessels are visible and I haven't had them removed yet.
So if you think these scars look great….just wait and see.

I'm just happy to help you babe!
I so hope I can have the lipo at the 25 as well……….  fingers crossed
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 20th March 2014, 10:06 am

Thanks for sharing your pictures isabell. What a transformation sweetie.  You must be so pleased  dance x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 10:23 am

Thank you Isabelle 
They look amazing.
My boobs are pretty much like your pre ba boobs so I'm hoping my surgeon will do just as good job - if not I will kick his butt!!!! 

Will start my picture trail in afew weeks!!! 
Thank you for sharing Hun
Xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 10:50 am

SharonM wrote:Thanks for sharing your pictures isabell. What a transformation sweetie.  You must be so pleased  dance x
Thanks Sharon! Yes, I'm very happy.
My nipples travelled 10cm up north so I had really good value for my money  Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next