Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

picture trial furry brazilians?

+3
blush89
Emmapinder1983
Blondie14
7 posters

Go down

picture trial furry brazilians? Empty picture trial furry brazilians?

Post by Blondie14 19th March 2015, 2:15 pm

hello everyone, me again wondering if anyone one has picture trial I could see of the furry Brazilians I had these 3days and trying to figure out if mine are likely to change shape and settle. I had the conical shape 375cc but they look more anatomical at the moment and my nipples are lower then I think they should be! im abit worried they are going to go even lower plus they have gone much bigger great! xxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

picture trial furry brazilians? Empty Re: picture trial furry brazilians?

Post by Emmapinder1983 19th March 2015, 3:45 pm

Hi hun, I think you've seen mine. If you want to see it again I'll pm you x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 19th March 2015, 3:55 pm

Hey lovely I have yeh looked a few times I loved yours but I just don't think mine look anything like them I mean I know everyones ends up with different but I feel like mine arnt even slight conical shaped quite confused myself. I think I defo need to get a pic trial up so people and see what im on about! looking forward to my chat with surgeon tomoz and get these bands off cant wait! I defo know I should have gone bigger its like I have skin that still needs filling :-( are the furry Brazilians difficult to replace do you know? grrr why didn't I just go bigger!! xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th March 2015, 4:45 pm

Blondie14, remember to breathe :) You only came out of hospital the other day and I think you are still very panicky. They are all going to look pretty scary for the first few weeks as a lot of the other ladies have said. The furry brazillians are known to not 'fluff' like other implants, but that said all you have to do is look at Emma's beautiful additions and another lady on here 'Jen23' I think who also had furries to see their beautiful results so far. The main thing with furries is they take much much more time than regular implants, but the benefits to me far out-weigh the wait. They have a far far lower risk of CC and rotation, two of the most common problems with breast implants.

Who did you book your surgery with out of interest? Get yourself a pictrail so the ladies on here can see and I bet you we all tell you they look great for the healing stage they are at.

Stay calm lovely :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 19th March 2015, 5:12 pm

thanks blush89 I know I know letting myself panick again I keep calming myself tell myself to relax be patient and then im off again lol...I keep finding different problems now im concerned my aerolas are massive oh god I need to chill. Im going to do pic trial over the weekend which I think will defo help me get some advice reasaurance maybe from the lovely ladies here. xxxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th March 2015, 5:25 pm

Sounds like you need a big class of wine hun! Please try not to worry, you've still go soooo many changes to come. Infact, I wouldnt even look at them until you have your next appointment with the surgeon. Forget them and concentrate on something else and I can guarantee you'll feel better about them once you just focus on something else. 

Now breathe and get yourself a nice wine and night infront of the telly :) xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th March 2015, 6:25 pm

Blondie14 wrote:thanks blush89 I know I know letting myself panick again I keep calming myself tell myself to relax be patient and then im off again lol...I keep finding different problems now im concerned my aerolas are massive oh god I need to chill. Im going to do pic trial over the weekend which I think will defo help me get some advice reasaurance maybe from the lovely ladies here. xxxxx
If it's any help , my areola's   looked huge in the early weeks post op ( this worried me as my nipples pre BA were the only thing I actually liked about my boobs!) once everything settles they should go back to pretty much same size as before, think they only get a lot larger when having really large implants in comparison to what your body can accomodate safely & everything gets stretched to the max,so try not to worry about this in the meantime.  Hug   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa 20th March 2015, 10:43 am

Hey hun. I'm 2 years post op with conicals. I'm just waiting for an appt. to go and see my surgeon as I'm not happy with mine. Just like you have said I can actually pinch my little boob that sitting on top of implant!! Looks very weird. I have seen lots of photos if ladies who have them and there's look great...not mine!! When I see pics from post op til now they look the same. Once I have seen my surgeon I will post on here and let you know he says about all my concerns.xxxxxx.
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 20th March 2015, 12:53 pm

HI Emma! I know Im new so feel free to tell me no but could I see your picture trail please? I m really keen on the idea of furry Brazilians and your avatar looks like what I would like! Thanks !
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 21st March 2015, 5:09 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], dunno if you've seven mine but feel free to take a look. I had round Brazilians so will prob look a bit different to yours.
I really felt very low for a lot longer than I let on, I really didn't like my boobs until about 7 weeks post op when I could just about stand them. It got better about 3 months post op, im now 4 1/2 months post op and they are doing great. Im really happy with how they are turning out.
Its hard to be patient but sometimes you must be x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 23rd March 2015, 9:13 am

Hey Jen id love to see ures they look in the picture! I've realised now how common it is to not love them straight away I thought it was just me! Are you feeling good now I think I'm feeling so much better now a week on (only a week haha) and already better so I can see now how much you need be patient which is not me lol! Im going to come on here later when my baby has a good sleep cuz just poped on and he wants my attention back xxxxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 23rd March 2015, 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just sent you a pm x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 23rd March 2015, 12:45 pm

I will PM u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am feeling much better now, and much more relaxed with them too!
Its natural to be up one day and down the next so overdraft that yr feeling good today but don't be too hard on yourself if that changes again. Its all part of the process unfortunately. Its totally worth it though when you come through the other side.
I don't know whether my boobs changing has made me relax or whether ive just relaxed about it on the whole.
I always think " if you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it" I really think that helped me.
X
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down