Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 8:37 pm

My husband needs to learn self control before he goes to krav maga camp in Israel so this is good practice on that. (but I almost feel sorry for him. Must be very frustrating. Like having a box of Lindth Chocolate at home during PMS and not be allowed to eat them...kind of.. or worse....?
Hysterical 

Oh those chocs would be GONE, they can't fight back! Hahaha. For your hubby though.... Maybe buy him a bib whilst he salivates throughout the rest of your recovery hahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 8:47 pm

COOKIE wrote:
My husband needs to learn self control before he goes to krav maga camp in Israel so this is good practice on that.   (but I almost feel sorry for him. Must be very frustrating. Like having a box of Lindth Chocolate at home during PMS and not be allowed to eat them...kind of..  or worse....?
Hysterical 

Oh those chocs would be GONE, they can't fight back! Hahaha. For your hubby though.... Maybe buy him a bib whilst he salivates throughout the rest of your recovery hahaha. Xx
If you say so I will buy him a BIB yes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 8th October 2013, 9:13 pm

Hi Isabell I've had simillar op to you so if you don't mind would be interesting to take look at your pics please? 

Thank You! x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 8th October 2013, 9:33 pm

Wow isabell they look fantastic. You can tell they're going to look so good once fully healed. It always amazes me what brilliant work these surgeons can do xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 9:52 pm

kel70 wrote:Hi Isabell I've had simillar op to you so if you don't mind would be interesting to take look at your pics please? 

Thank You! x
I have PM:d you! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 9:55 pm

Becciann84 wrote:Wow isabell they look fantastic. You can tell they're going to look so good once fully healed. It always amazes me what brilliant work these surgeons can do xx
Thank you! Yes it is truly amazing how much they can change the look of the boobs in only 1 operation! And to move my nipples that far without first remove them and then re-attach them! seeing stars 
They are heroes, our dear surgeons! Dr Lurve
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 8th October 2013, 10:20 pm

Hiya, they look amazing! Each time I look at pics with an uplift it makes me so excited for mine!

Thanks for sharing and you're going to have a right pair on you when they're all healed!

Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 10:48 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Hiya, they look amazing! Each time I look at pics with an uplift it makes me so excited for mine!

Thanks for sharing and you're going to have a right pair on you when they're all healed!

Xx
I'm glad you feel that way! 
Not long to wait for you now....champagne
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 9th October 2013, 8:07 am

Yay! my friends are sick of the countdown!

Hope you're recovering well - I will share my pics when I have them done xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 10th October 2013, 8:06 am

Hi hun wold I be able to take a look as I am booking a full uplift for March next year, thank you
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 11th October 2013, 6:17 pm

Thanks for sending me the code for ur pic trail Isabel but his do I get to see ur pics Hun ?
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th October 2013, 6:44 pm

Go to picture trail and put the username in the box on the far right hand side then put the password in when prompted xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 11th October 2013, 6:51 pm

Could i have a peek please Isabell? I bet they are sooo boobylicious! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 11th October 2013, 8:23 pm

emilysarahdodds wrote:Could i have a peek please Isabell? I bet they are sooo boobylicious! Xx
Have PM:d you! Don't let my pre surgery pics scare you shrug 
Heart
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 11th October 2013, 8:27 pm

Zoe_P wrote:Thanks for sending me the code for ur pic trail Isabel but his do I get to see ur pics Hun ?
Did you see the pictures? I didn't know how to do it first time either...Hug 
You go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In the right upper corner where it says "member" you put the first cod I sent you. 
When is asks for the code to enter the album, put in the 2:nd code I gave you.
Heart
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 12th October 2013, 7:43 pm

I have just looked at them they look amazing but can see wot u mean by feeling a little scared the first time u see the scars but saying that even at 18 days they look so much better compared to wen they r first done. Thank u so much for sharing them with me :) x
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 12th October 2013, 7:48 pm

Zoe_P wrote:I have just looked at them they look amazing but can see wot u mean by feeling a little scared the first time u see the scars but saying that even at 18 days they look so much better compared to wen they r first done. Thank u so much for sharing them with me :) x
Yes the scars are scary the first weeks. To be patient is the most important when we have an uplift. It will probably take a year or more but they will fade.
I will keep you updated with pictures :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 13th October 2013, 4:43 pm

They look amazing, can't wait to start the ball rolling wiv mine
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 16th October 2013, 5:12 pm

Could I see hun as you had very similar op to me!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 16th October 2013, 5:39 pm

5stonedown wrote:Could I see hun as you had very similar op to me!
I have sent you a PM! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 16th October 2013, 5:55 pm

Looking fab so early on!! You are going to love shopping this year!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 16th October 2013, 6:08 pm

Thanks! Can't wait for the christmas sale! 
Karen Millen...here I come! yahoo
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 16th October 2013, 6:46 pm

Woo hoo!! dance
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 18th October 2013, 9:04 am

Hi isabell! Would you mind me having a nosey at ur pics plz chick? xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th October 2013, 9:29 am

Bigange1 wrote:Hi isabell! Would you mind me having a nosey at ur pics plz chick? xx
I have PMd you hun! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next