Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling like an utter pain!

+3
COOKIE
Natty29
Lias6246
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling like an utter pain! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling like an utter pain!

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 8:11 pm

Me too I cant wait to read ur story.i have heard alot of great things bout mrs kat and ur having 600cc im well jealous lol xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 8:17 pm

Ive just seen your new avi Natty - whit woo!! I need to change that on my profile thing. I'm having 560's now but they won't be huge I don't think... We shall see. Whatever happens I will have boobs up to my chin like an 18year olds!! Yay! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 8:29 pm

Yey for pert titties.560 is still a huge implant hun im sure u wont be disappointed xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 8:32 pm

I'm a 36b now but they are removing 150ccs of tissue so I will be starting from a aaa probably. They will end up DD's I think as I have really broad shoulders - not quite man like though ha ha!! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 19th September 2013, 9:39 pm

Know how you feel Lisa my surgeon has made me feel like he sees me as an annoyance (even though I haven't been at all pushy) I've felt so uncomfortable with him that I havent felt able to ask any questions. He even told me he thought I wanted perfection when I looked a little worried when he said I had assymetry and that's just the way it is! If it wasn't for his reputation I'd not have gone back!

Spoke to Spire Manager but asked her not to mention til after surgery because I'd feel uncomfortable if he knew my concerns.

Totally agree that you need to go into that surgery being comfortable with your decision on size. Good luck hope you manage to sort it out x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 19th September 2013, 10:17 pm

Kel, that's not good Hunni, the money you are paying and you feel like an annoyance. It's us that keep them in the life they are accustomed too. Although I've had a bit of a journey so far. I have always felt comfortable with my surgeon, he's lovely. He explains everything and I could've asked him loads of questions and he would've answered, even when I went back to see him. He said this is your body, it's a lot of money. Told me to ask away and never feel bad about asking anything. Told me I could go back as many times as possible....
Too right you want perfection, or as near to as physically poss. I can't believe that Hunni.
When I read on here about some surgeons, I just couldn't go with one I felt uncomfortable with. They get a bit above themselves sometimes. No need to talk to people like that....annoying
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 20th September 2013, 5:42 am

Hi Bizzy sounds like you have one with good 'bedside manner' this gguy is awful but I hear he's very good at what he does so that keeps me going.

Glad to see an updated ticker for you its been a rough ride for you hasnt it? x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 20th September 2013, 7:10 am

Hiya Kel, that's awful! But as you say, he is a good surgeon but a lousy people person! From what I've read, there a few surgeons like that. Some people think they can talk to people as they like. It's annoying but if they have the skills then that's what really matters although I agree with Bizzy it's important to be confident in your surgeon so if you think he will do a good job then that's good. I'm not making much sense, teething baby =severe sleep deprivation!! 

I love my surgeon, she is ace and a total perfectionist. I just can't stand the power hungry bint that works for her!! 

Hope you feel better about your surgeon and he develops some people skills!!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2