Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 days post op pain and feeling blue

5 posters

Go down

12 days post op pain and feeling blue Empty 12 days post op pain and feeling blue

Post by alanna1984 25th October 2013, 8:39 pm

12 days now since my op and I clearly spoke too soon! I am in pain, and tons of it. I tried to drive this evening and had to get my husband to take over because I could feel the strain.

My left side so so swollen and sore, my right side is sore but not as much.

I just want to cry and curl up in the corner of a room for the next few days. I feel useless not being able to do much around the house and feel day by day that I am putting on the pounds.

Sorry for the moan, I am just down in the dumps right now and did not prepare myself for this :-( xx
alanna1984
alanna1984
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

12 days post op pain and feeling blue Empty Re: 12 days post op pain and feeling blue

Post by jenniferrf1 25th October 2013, 8:43 pm

Aww Alanna it does get better!! It's such a emotional journey, not being able to do much does get us down and the pain will get to anybody after a while! We get tired, achey and grumpy! After a good chill out and sleep it will be a new day and don't worry about the weight, it can take a few weeks for the budda belly to go down and your get back to pre BA also :)
Everyone heals differently and it sounds to me like you really need to slow down and listen to your body... Have a good rest and relax....
It will get better everyday so sending big hugs xxxxxxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

12 days post op pain and feeling blue Empty Re: 12 days post op pain and feeling blue

Post by alanna1984 25th October 2013, 8:52 pm

Thanks Jennifer, it really is an emotional journey. Budda belly, that's funny! I like that! :-)

I am going to try not to do anything this weekend, which is going to be hard! But you are right, I need to listen to my body.

Thanks so much for you encouraging reply, really has helped. I think I need to give myself a little kick up the but to slow down!

Hey, how was bra shopping? Hope you had fun :-)

Hugs back at ya! :-) xxxxxxx
alanna1984
alanna1984
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th October 2013, 8:56 pm

Aww hunny, I know mentally we can feel prepared to everything we did pre op this early however your body does tell you when you're doing too much. And that's not a bad thing, just saying take it easy! 

12days post op is so early with my 2nd ba I didn't drive for 2weeks! 

Let your hubby chauffeur you about for a few more days I'm sure he'll be more than happy.

Enjoy the recovery time to sit and relax and heal. I'm always on the go and  was climbing the walls watching my house work not being done to my standard but don't worry, you'll be able to help again once you're healed hunny. 
Catch up on a box set, or maybe treat yourself to a pedicure  if hubby can drive you there or get a beautician to come to you. A bit of pampering can make all the diffrence. Or a hair cut/colour. 

Don't even worry about your weight, your new boobies are your priority and healing them. 

Lots of good protein foods promote healing hunny. 

Everyday you'll feel better and trust me before you know it you'll be back driving and feeling normal xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by alanna1984 25th October 2013, 9:15 pm

Thank you Mrs Ball, you know, the pampering sounds wonderful and I may just have to do that :-)

It's so strange as it is like loosing your independence for a while, I know though that it will be worth it in the end and I will have the chest I have always wanted, just seems like a long stretch to recovery.

I've never had any type of op in my life so I think perhaps I am not thinking or realising that I have had one and healing does not happen over night, although wouldn't it just be great if it did!

I think I may spend the whole weeking watching the entire collection of sex and the city and getting the other half to bring me cups of tea and chocolate! :-)

Xxxxxx
alanna1984
alanna1984
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 25th October 2013, 10:14 pm

Alanna honey we're in the same boat, i'm tired of feeling my chest all tight and hunching over when i walk it feels so weird ! but like all the lovely ladies here say it gets better so chin up :ok: i was sat there thinking to myself yesterday "god sarah WHYY WHYYYY did you do this to yourself" but in reality 99% of ladies LOVE their results and would never go back, we just gotta be patient as its a long journey ! xxxxxxxxxx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th October 2013, 10:22 pm

Are in a good quality high impact bra Alana? And is it fitting well babe?

Sometimes when our boobs aren't getting enough support it can really cause your boobs to ache babe.

As for your weight hun... Well, if you eat healthily and get yourself out for a good walk everyday there's really no reason at all why you should be gaining weight sweetie.

And if you find you are carrying a few extra pounds right now - its not fat hun! You're bloated! You have fluid surrounding the implant... Your poor body is protecting itself  right now, but this all does settle down hun and your weight (if you've been sensible) WILL return to normal hun

The recovery period is hard for us all sweetheart, but whatever you want to do you must ALWAYS put your boobs first throughout it.

And every time you think about doing too much... Feeling fat... Just feeling down in the dumps, just think back to all the reasons why you did this. Think about all the money you've spent on this and all the time you've waited.... Then think about just 6 weeks. Its nothing is it hun! Just 6 weeks and you're home free with boobs that you not only own... But can then treat all your very own too. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down