Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in alot of pain and cold feeling???

4 posters

Go down

in alot of pain and cold feeling??? Empty in alot of pain and cold feeling???

Post by heather09treva 27th May 2010, 1:40 pm

hi cant type much but bit concerned as i have horrid cold feeling in left boob in alot of pain and cold feeling??? Icon_eek xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

in alot of pain and cold feeling??? Empty Re: in alot of pain and cold feeling???

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2010, 1:47 pm

Don't worry Heather, it's normal to feel odd sensation early post-op hun... take a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

in alot of pain and cold feeling??? Empty Re: in alot of pain and cold feeling???

Post by Funkygirl 27th May 2010, 4:35 pm

There are lots of odd sensations to come hun, it's all part of the healing process. However, if at any time you are overly concerned, I would just ring your ps or clinic and have it checked out, it's what you paid for after all and it will give that peace of mind.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 27th May 2010, 6:18 pm

i was really scared last night,my left implant was visibly moving into my armpit,all my left side from my face to my foot was on fire,and my boobs were stinging so bad i could have fainted.so i readjusted my binder took some pain killers and walked around the house.today the lefty has dropped slightly which has eased the pain a lot.i think if it concerns you contact your pcc or ps.otherwise try your painkillers etc
all the best
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down