Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling like an utter pain!

+3
COOKIE
Natty29
Lias6246
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling like an utter pain! Empty Feeling like an utter pain!

Post by Lias6246 16th September 2013, 10:42 am

Hiya all

I'm having my surgery with mrs Kat on the 30th of October and I've been having a few problems with sizing. When I first went in, there was a cover nurse on as Tiffany, who usually does it was on holiday. I decided on an additional 300cc's as there was confusion over which size mrs kat had suggested as they are taking some tissue away so I didn't know whether it was with the tissue removed or not. Anyway I got another appointment with Tiffany this time to try the same size on and I thought I was happy with it. When I thought about it I realised that the size was smaller than I was before so booked another appointment to try bigger sizes on. Tiffany was a bit arsey about it but agreed. I went back last Thursday and chose an additional 440ccs which would have been a 600cc implant.

I rang up today to pay my deposit and they said Mrs Kat had chosen a 560cc implant so I rang Tiffany again to figure out why it was 560 when she had said 600. To say she was Arsey was an understatement. She said that she never has this much problem with sizing people and maybe she isn't the best person to do it and didn't know if I was ready for surgery and I shouldn't be worried about sizes. She said she had done more work for me than for most people and didn't know what it was that I was requesting! I ended up apologising even though I had not done anything g wrong and just didn't understand. I feel like crap now and I fell like I've been a royal pain in the bum but when I think about it I think she shouldn't have been so annoyed with me, I'm paying a lot of money for this surgery. I just needed a rant. Phew!!!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Feeling like an utter pain! Empty Re: Feeling like an utter pain!

Post by Natty29 16th September 2013, 10:48 am

Ur not being a pain in the ass sweetie.ur paying alot of money for ur boobs and they r part of u and if u dont feel confident in what they r telling u or u have amy kind of problem itd ur right to take it up wiv them.i wudnt worry bout pleasing them hunni as long as u get what u pay for I wudnt give that silly womam another thought xxxoh and she sounds like s right cow :/ xxc
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2013, 10:54 am

You're damn right she shouldn't be annoyed at you babe growl 

There must be a 'clinic manager' I'd call and request you speak to her. Explain the problem and the treatment you've had from Tiffany who even went as far as to indirectly suggest you cancel your surgery and tell them what you've said here: you're paying a lot of money for this surgery, you want to get it right. 600CCs was approved and you've now found you're down for 560s which is what was agreed and you'd like that changed to the 600s which what you were happiest with. Explain that you were never informed of the change up until now and Tiffany very much intimidated on you the phone making you feel more like a nuisance than a paying customer.

I wouldn't bloody let the cheeky little upstart get away with that hun! Who the hell does she think she is?!

Get on to that manager babe. That's disgusting that you were treated like that. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 16th September 2013, 11:13 am

Aww bless you both. Thank you. I was starting to wonder whether I was being really annoying and I deserved it! The 600cc's is what Tiffany said when I tried the sisters on. She said that it would be a 600cc implant then mrs kat chose the 560 so I was just wondering why it was different..after all the crap she came out with she said that mrs Kay looked at my measurements and chose the best implant size as close to what I wanted, I just thought why didn't you say that before!

Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about complaining but I just don't want to complain if Tiffany will be involved in any way in my aftercare etc as I don't want to create animosity.... I would cancel and go with someone else but I really want Mrs Kat to do the surgery!!

Thanks for making me feel better - exactly who the hell do you do think you are......! 

Mrs Kat's office just called me and said Tiffany had asked them to ring me to get another appointment with Mrs Kat as I was confused about the surgery....what the hell!!!
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 16th September 2013, 11:44 am

That's a bloody cheek, you're helping to pay that little madams wages........ Who the hell does she think she is...
I would definately complain, it's such a lot of money. They should bend over backwards for you.
Blooming customer service these days, people like us keep them in work. She shouldn't be in that job if she don't know how to talk to people..... How rude!!!!!!!! 
If she worked for me I wouldn't pay her in washers....
That's made me mad!!!!!
Keep us posted Hun!!! Xxxx good luck!!!! Xxxxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th September 2013, 12:21 pm

Tiffany sounds nasty!! Complain!!! Complain!!

I agree with bizzy, there needs to be much better customer service so you feel looked after making a huge decision and parting with a lot of money! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2013, 2:48 pm

Good! Take the appointment babe, see Mrs Kat and tell her about the staff she has working for her.

This is 'business' for surgeons babe and they won't want to be losing business because Tiffany is playing the big 'I am' with her patients! Intimating you the way she has today was overstepping the mark between her and you as a patient.

YOU are paying her wages right now hun, so don't ever let
her or anyone else back you into a corner again and have you apologising for something you haven't done. You can also request a different point of contact so you won't have deal with her too lovely.

Hope all gets sorted soon so you can feel 100% confident before surgery and cut all ties with miss B*tch. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 16th September 2013, 2:59 pm

Can I request to see someone else? I didn't realise I could do that. That would make me feel better about the surgery and not having to see the silly cow again!

Mrs Kat is going on holiday for 2 weeks and it's really difficult to see her anyway as I'm still on maternity leave and haven't really got anyone that can look after my baby.

I'm normally one to not shy away from a confrontation...I just got compensation from halfords and ikea today for their shoddy service but I'm just a bit scared of creating a fuss about this and I don't know why! I don't know whether she has made me feel like a hindrance for bothering them so I don't want to be even more of a pain for complaining. God I sound like a shrinking violet and I'm really not!

Is it normal to be nervous that you are going too big or too small?

Thanks cookie x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2013, 3:17 pm

Its absolutely normal hun and Tiffany should be understanding of this, not condescending.

Yes, you can ask for a different point of contact hun. Just explain how intimidated you felt and how condescending she was toward you and that you'd be more comfortable speaking with someone else. They should be fine in allocating someone else for you babe, so don't be shy of asking. Just keep remembering that its YOU who are paying them to provide you with a service so be sure YOU get what YOU want from it babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 16th September 2013, 5:15 pm

Thanks Cookie. I will ask them. Is it aftercare I will see her at? I think she's a clinical nurse...everyone else has been so so lovely. I can't fault them.

I feel so much better after all your lovely comments and even hubby is making tea!! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 16th September 2013, 11:10 pm

Ah Hun that's awful! Can't believe she treated you like that. I would definitely complain & ask to see a different nurse.
Like everyone else has said, it's a lot of money to spend to be unsure, but not only that... This is YOUR BODY. It's not something that should be taken lightly. You've got to be certain that what you're getting is what you want,, and she should be understanding of that. & from what ice seen on here most girls um and ahh over size, so I think her making out that you're the only 1 is a big fat lie!
Hope you get it sorted Hun. Xxx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 6:03 am

Hi Becciann84,

We were born the same year if the 84 is your birth date! Sorry, slightly sleep deprived and rambling!

Thank you for that! I think she totally misunderstood what I meant and thought I was questioning the size as I said would the 560 look inbetween the two sizes I tried on as there was 80ccs between the two bigger ones I tried so half way between would make sense. It doesn't help it's a confusing subject!!

I don't even know what projection they are putting in as I forgot to ask. I don't want to ask now!! I will definitely request another nurse.

Thanks again xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 6:16 am

We are indeed born the same year! Big 3.0. Next year! :0!
I'm pretty sure everyone would have asked the same question when being told they're having a different size implant than discussed. She sounds horrible... Makes you wonder why people like that are working with the public! I hope you get a lovely nurse next time :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 6:25 am

Shhhhhhh! I'm trying to ignore the big 30!

Thank you chick. I thought it would have been normal too. It is a major operation!!

Thanks again x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 7:07 am

Haha I'm actually looking forward to it! (Though I think it's because I'm thinking of the presents & am hoping to have my ba the same week!) when reality hits that I'm no longer in my 20's I may feel different
! Ha
And No worries Hun :) xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 7:34 am

Yay birthday boobies! I didn't think about the presents but now you mention it.... I'm looking forward to my party though! 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 7:46 am

Ooh are you having a party? That will be good, I'm hoping my bf is going to arrange a weekend away or something. I gave him pretty amazing pressies for his 30th so he's under pressure! Haha :) xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 8:01 am

Yeah my bestie is arranging a party surprise, I know I'm having a party but I don't know any details!

I think hubby may be taking me away for the weekend too but again I don't know where. I took him to Marrakech this year so it's his turn! 

Not sure about presents, I normally get smellies - I think someone is trying to tell me something! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 9:13 am

Ooh lovely! Hopefully he'll take you away somewhere lovely too then!
I'm hoping for an engagement ring! Hysterical  But if all else fails, a necklace will do yes  
I'm the same.. I always get smellies, maybe someone is trying to tell us something? shrug  Either way it saves me buying them! :) hehe x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 9:48 am

Knowing him he will take me to a totally obscure place!

Oooo exciting! I hope you get what you want champagne 

We will really get some hints post surgery when we can't shower - pheweeee! 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 12:46 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Thanks Cookie. I will ask them. Is it aftercare I will see her at? I think she's a clinical nurse...everyone else has been so so lovely. I can't fault them.

I feel so much better after all your lovely comments and even hubby is making tea!! Xx
If you haven't had your pre-op yet, if your clinic does pre-ops (some dont bother) then you'll see a nurse then and you'll also see a nurse for your wound check and also if you have any problems like spitting stitches you'll return to have the nurse take care of those.

I would make it very clear now babe that you are not comfortable with this nurse and would appreciate them allocating you another for your care.

You should be able to do that for you babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 12:48 pm

Really hope this is all sorted for you! It's the last thing you need when making such an important decision! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 7:40 pm

Thanks cookie that's really helpful and yes I am having a pre-op so I would hate to see her then! 

Thanks Jennifer, I think I will be fine when I've asked not to see her again. I'm still angry about what she said to me and how she said it and I will complain about her after the op I think as if I dredge it all up it will just make me obsess over it and I'm trying to forget.

I'm rambling now, sorry! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 8:06 pm

That's true :) you don't want her affecting anymore of your journey!! :) looking forward to seeing how your day goes because heard lots of great story's about your surgeon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 17th September 2013, 8:11 pm

Thank you Hun. I will do a boob story soon when  back at work next week after maternity leave sad smile 

Mrs Kat is awesome. It's a shame she has such a silly bint working for her! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next