Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unders - how long does pain last? feeling down

+4
Happy1day
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
alipops66
8 posters

Go down

unders - how long does pain last? feeling down Empty unders - how long does pain last? feeling down

Post by alipops66 30th May 2013, 9:00 pm

Hi all-
i had unders and was told by surgeon these are more painful/uncomfortable.

just wondered, i know everyones different and im only 10 days PO but how long would u say before the majority of ur pain went? I know u feel uncomfortable for a while, and the odd few pains but i just never seem to feel ok yet, im getting pretty miserable of constant pain, (cocodamol dont work) the binder cutting my underarms and back to shreds, the crappy sleeps, hubby has said he hates seeing me like it and wishes i hadnt had it done for that reason which made me feel worse. I think cos we havent had any cuddles etc since as hes frightened of hurting me, just feel quite emotional!!
sorry to ramble just wondered if im through the worst yet, cqnt really talk to anyone else and i dont know how i would have coped withoutvthis forum. Hes pretty much stsying out my way atm which is sucky :-( any confort or encouragementvwould be appreciated xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

unders - how long does pain last? feeling down Empty Re: unders - how long does pain last? feeling down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2013, 9:27 pm

Awww c'mere hun Hug

Most women do get to a turning point after about a week, but then there are women like yourself who will take a little longer and no-one can really say how long 'your' discomfort will last lovely because 'your' healing is personal to 'you'.

After my second surgery with overs I was floored for 2 weeks! It took a heck of a long time to recover from the worst, but I did and you will too lovely.

Are you up and about now? Getting yourself up and out for walks? Using ice packs to help with the swelling?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

unders - how long does pain last? feeling down Empty Re: unders - how long does pain last? feeling down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th May 2013, 9:32 pm

Aww I'm no help but I really hope you start to feel better Ali! Sounds like your having a rough time of it!! It doesn't help that your probs really tired from being back at work and that your OH is worried about hurting you, I'm sure your having a turning point soon, xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 31st May 2013, 5:17 am

Hey yeah im up and about and back to work, i think il feel a lot better when i dont have to wear the binder and when im able to lift things again xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 31st May 2013, 6:29 am

Sorry to hear your still feeling rough - I have come off the pain killers and can manage the day but the night seems sooo different. I can only manage a couple of hours and then I'm in agony so your not alone whatsoever - I'm hoping the pain will go soon ... When I'm up tonight, watching awful tv, ill think if you xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 31st May 2013, 6:36 am

Aww hun x sorry to hear your still In so much pain! it will get easier! As for your OH, mine was scared to come near me after having mine, but after a few weeks he was back to normal x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by astanji 31st May 2013, 8:20 am

really feel for you alipops most of my pain i now get is from the binder i do get some pain now and then and the shooting pain have started i hope you pain calms down soon
astanji
astanji
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2013, 8:28 am

alipops66 wrote:Hey yeah im up and about and back to work, i think il feel a lot better when i dont have to wear the binder and when im able to lift things again xx

Could it be that your over doing things Ali?

When you do overdo things your boobs really do let you know. Are you being careful to limit the use of your upper body? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 31st May 2013, 8:31 am

Day 7/8 was a real turning point for more. I was still slightly uncomfortable but wasn't in pain and was much more mobile etc. it does sound like you're overdoing it slightly hun I couldn't imaging going back to work until at least 2 weeks! X
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 31st May 2013, 10:10 pm

Hope your feeling better soon, sorry your feeling rubbish Hug
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 3rd June 2013, 10:16 pm

unders - how long does pain last? feeling down 948189Hi all,iv had a lovely weekend and am feeling so much better thank u for ur support xxx just my chafing nipples to sort out lol xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th June 2013, 5:04 am

Awwww try popping a round cotton make-up pad over your nipples hun, it just helps give them a nice soft cushion between boobs and the material from your bra, or you could try breast pads if you'd prefer. Both help lots with the chafing babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down