Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain?

+8
Miss Ellie
em_stevo
mariajw
Mia
nads
SG007
BlondeBarbie
nikki tee
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain? Empty anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain?

Post by nikki tee 24th April 2009, 7:46 pm

It hurts so bad :( xxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain? Empty Re: anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain?

Post by BlondeBarbie 24th April 2009, 7:48 pm

I had unders but not much pain at all, just like a pulled muscle. What size did u have? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain? Empty Re: anyone with unders, where you in a lot of pain?

Post by nikki tee 24th April 2009, 7:50 pm

325 uhp. My incisions hurt and I just feel so tight, I'm scared to move lol xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 24th April 2009, 8:16 pm

I had overs but my friend had unders and she said it was the most painfull thing ever like she had been hit by a vehicle (what she would imagine it to feel like anyway lol). Everyone has experiences different amounts of pain, so im sure its perfectly normal. Make sure u keep on top of the pain killers regularly, few days and im sure it will start to ease... xx Heart
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th April 2009, 8:30 pm

I had unders and had no pain at all, i know my ps injects local anaesthetic into the whole chest area so i was numb for the first day and took painkillers after, but no pain just soreness and heaviness
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th April 2009, 9:16 pm

Are you sleeping proped up on pillows to ease swelling and discomfort? Unders do involve more invasive surgery and muscles will ache for a while, rising from lying/sitting is difficult at first. Try moving/walking around a bit to ease tension, also taking meds. as prescribed should help. All normal though. Take it easy Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th April 2009, 11:38 pm

Hi Darling

I was in pain for the first 3-4 days. It was pretty bad, but after that it improved quite quickly. Everyone experiences pain differently, and I have a very low pain threshold!!!! It will improve, hunni.

Hug (but not too hard at the moment!!)

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 25th April 2009, 7:19 am

Hi hunny, I was in lots of pain, when i just read the other girls posts saying they only had a little i think gosh what was i doing wrong?? lol,. for the first 10 days or so i was so uncomfortable but it really does get better, its only in the last few days that i thik ive turned the corner and definately on the mend. Everyone reacts and heals in different ways and at different paces so try not to worry, just think a couple of weeks of being uncomfortable is totally worth your new assets, lol. Make sure you keep on top of your pain killers as this will take the edge off things, and remember dont try to do too much, your body knows when its ready, hope you feel soon hunni, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 25th April 2009, 8:36 am

I've just had 395cc partial unders & have felt very little discomfort. I have full use of my arms, which is a bit concerning.

I have been taking the prescribed pain killers as directed & the only bit of pain I have had is a dull ache in the middle of my chest bone and morning boob as I go to sleep propped up & end up sliding down so flat on back in the morning.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 25th April 2009, 8:49 am

Yes i was in lots of pain. Especially for the first 5 or 6 days. Couldn't move very easily at all, so just had to sit on my bum for 7 days feeling very useless.

I did manage to stop the painkillers after about 3 days and only took one before i went to bed. Every morning was the worst, the pain was awfull. But then after 7 days i turned the corner and felt so much better - which in some senses is even worse because you feel that you can start doing more things, but you still really need to take it oh so easy.

I am nearly 3 weeks post op and i still get the odd twinge, it is quite sore under my right boob. So don't worry hun it is all very very normall and i promise it will pass.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 25th April 2009, 11:03 am

Thankyou girls :) I have no one to help me u see that's why I am so concerned xxxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th April 2009, 12:10 pm

Oh hun sorry that no one can help you, maybe call your nurse/ps if it does get really bad, they'll tell you what to do. In the meantime just rest and like others have said take your painkillers regularly... and we are here for you to try and assist with any concern don't feel like you Hug 're on your own xx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th April 2009, 12:10 pm

...sorry, the "hug" went in the wrong place!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 25th April 2009, 1:29 pm

i'm sorry your on your own to. Is there anyone you can talk to?

As moommar said we are all here for you and if there is anything you need, advice or a big shoulder to moan on! we are here.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th April 2009, 3:53 pm

Yep all your boobie sisters are here for you Hug

Do just try and rest as much as you can, and also walk around a little to ease discomfort. Just keep chatting on here too someone will be here... you are not alone.

It is scary when you do not know what to expect, you think the worst.. but it does truly get better. Just wish I were near you to help or give you a very (gentle) big hug Hug xxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 25th April 2009, 6:03 pm

Hi I am a week post op and my boobs feel uncomfortable - so tight they feel like the skin has been stretched over a BIG watermelon but i am not big at all really. I was in a lot of pain the first day as I had under partial 265cc - not big - but I only took the painkillers till the end of the second day and stopped. Have not even taken paracetamol either but it is uncomfortable (and they feel like I was when i was breastfeeding and bursting with milk) and still feel like I am not standing up really straight either even though I am. Its all a bit strange and no one understands except for the lovely girls here who are really good with their feedback and makes you feel anything but alone. The more one moves around i think the better they ease up definately, saying that I am sure I have been doing too much. Obviously you need your painkillers and when you run out of those you can take 500mg paracetamols etc every 4 hours. Good luck and hope this passes quickly for you.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by orika 25th April 2009, 8:39 pm

This thread is really helpful! I'm having unders and my surgery is on a Friday - do you girls think that taking the next one week off and going back on the Monday following will be okay? I just have a desk job, nothing strenuous, but I'm a little unsure if 9 days will be enough time to heal? I could take another 1 or 2 days off if needed...

- O x
orika
orika
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 25th April 2009, 8:45 pm

orika wrote:This thread is really helpful! I'm having unders and my surgery is on a Friday - do you girls think that taking the next one week off and going back on the Monday following will be okay? I just have a desk job, nothing strenuous, but I'm a little unsure if 9 days will be enough time to heal? I could take another 1 or 2 days off if needed...

- O x

I'm just taking the week off, I'm back in next Tuesday. Must admit was a bit concerned about recovery time after reading that unders can be more painful, but when I went back to extend my leave period somebody else had got there before me & booked theirs.

That's the long way round saying if I were you I'd book the time off and go back in early if you feel up to it.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th April 2009, 8:47 pm

Everyone heals and feels different as we have read from ladies here. I had unders, I think I would have needed a little more time before returning to work. However, some have gone back after a week I think. Best guided by your surgeon and how you feel yourself. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 25th April 2009, 8:48 pm

Is there any way you can provisionally book 2 weeks off and just go in after one if you feel ready, its hard to know how you are going to be, i booked 2 weeks off with the intention of going back to work after one but there was no way I felt up to it. I guess everyone is different but you should rush going back if your not ready, you've come this far and shouldnt rush things, xxxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 25th April 2009, 8:49 pm

em_stevo wrote: should rush going back if your not ready,

sorry i meant shouldnt rush back
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 25th April 2009, 8:52 pm

I am going back after just one week off to. I work for Woolovers mail order company and do all the returns/complaints and open god knows how many parcels a day - so will be armed with my scissors instead of usually tearing open the parcels - answer the phone to take orders (or complaints) but also have to go into the warehouse and pick a jersey out of the boxes to check it before it goes out in the post - that is going to be interesting as some are 8 boxes high so I am going to have developed a sore lower back due to too much gardening this week off work and so can't pick up heavy mail bags or reach too high - I hate fibbing but really don't want people to know. I heard one lady was a hairdresser and went back to that after only 1 week off work.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 25th April 2009, 8:55 pm

Forgot to say ... i think the girls are right - book more time off and you can always go back earlier - i have no choice.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 25th April 2009, 8:56 pm

Ohhhh zimbabwe make sure you take it easy when you go back to work, sounds like you do a lot of manual work, be careful, would hate for you to ruin your new lovelies!!! xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th April 2009, 8:57 pm

MMMMM!!! Yes easy does it!!! have you checked with P.S. if O.K. to return soo soon? xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next